1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    One of the times where I wish Aly had something in her seifuku or even an accessory to show that she's the center.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Their English is so good! MNL48 is one of the few idol groups where I don't skip the MC segments. :lol:
    I do think they could have had Kay translate more for the audience since they didn't seem to understand everything the girls were saying, like the announcement for the mobile app.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Video from back in August: arriving and departing Shanghai.

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Japanese 48G Fans/Wotas are starting to catch up with MNL48

• Like Like x 4
  5. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Wow, Kouzu-san really likes Abby and Colleen from above video. He said the interaction was enjoyable and long, only around 30 fans at the event.

Kudos to Yachang in the background doing work, and to Kaede for most valuable translator.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Another official video about Hilights on the recent Melody HSE

Day 1

Day 2

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  9. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    #MNL48inABSCBN huh?

Is this what I think it is? Or something completely different?

:confused::?::confused::?::confused:

10. ian

ian Kenkyuusei

What the heck is happening? Is this transition planned all along? Or just a sudden decision? HHE is doing a lot of questionable things these days

11. welp

welp Next Girls

MNL48 to be reformed after the new partnership with ABS-CBN
    After their partnership contract expired, ABS-CBM and HHE decided to sign a different new contract. From now onward, the involvement of ABS-CBN will be deeper as ABS-CBN will jointly directly operate MNL48 with HHE. ABS-CBN promised more contents and better video productions for MNL48. Also, it announced MNL48 management would better in tune with AKS' standard and a big project was awaiting.
    facebook.com/mnl48thailandfanclub/posts/908473982865781

Also today, ABS-CBN signed a contract with Momoland, a Korean girl group whose song "Bboom Bboom" went viral in Philippines.

This definitely is a least questionable move.
    - HHE clearly was running out of budget and a giant media corporate promised to invest generously on MNL48. Why on earth HHE might reject this offer?
    - The much criticized yearly elimination likely will be canceled.

• Informative Informative x 3
  12. ian

ian Kenkyuusei

People are celebrating on twitter and facebook. But I think this is a sign that kuro p finally opted, after almost 2 years and still not getting enough relevance in the opm industry to concede and ask for abs's full support and whatever contract their willing to offer in exchange. On the bright side I think this is good for the girls to get abs involved since hhe clearly doesnt get how our music industry works. Bad for kuro p since I think he had to sacrifice some of his financial monopoly over the girls for this new contract to push through. So this is probably the best thing that happened to the group but also the most crucial because I think this is their last move(kuro p's last move) to save the girls. I knew this melody era is kind of fishy. HHE is like trying to bankrupt the fans by milking them big time. You have the HSE, that janken thing, the 3 days coslandia and three separate concerts? I mean is the fandom that big? Yeah ofcourse it got bigger but substantially big? I dont think so. Seriously I can hear a lot of mnloves complaining how theyre running out of money. Even those affluent fans. But they kept spending nonetheless. They had no idea that its because hhe is running out of money. By golly I just hope this new contract will serve as a ray of hope for the group

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  13. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hope this new contract opens more doors for the girls. The fifth single really is the make it or break it point for them especially if ABS-CBN promotes the hell out of it and we still don't get substantial growth.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Push interview with Kuro P. 3rd General Election confirmed in partnership and one of the projects with ABSCBN.

15. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Promoting talents honestly is a no brainer for ABSCBN. This network knows how to do it.

16. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
  17. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Bohemian Rhapsody?!!! We will Rock you???
    I wish I was there! (credit filwota48)
    5D272C2C-5924-454C-B548-AE0751008AA8.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Bohemian Rhapsody was entirely acappella!

19. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    You know it's ironic.

People saying MNL48 x ABSCBN equals = LoVe teaAms at pa TweRK! LoL Bash Ito. Mga TryHaRd

But now...

Everyone: Hallelujah the Girls are saved!

I feel a bit bad for the ones who were force graduated during the last Senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Just In: One of the SB19 member lewd pickup line towards MNL48 Coleen, 16 yrs old aka a minor in a TV interview debacle in case you missed this yesterday or few days ago. Company CEO also made a public or online apology letter to end the issue.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019