1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

You quote the wrong person. Anyway, I can understand that both groups have different taste. I cannot understand how one group taste is being used as the refutation of another group taste. Both groups are basically different.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  2. Henry Dill

Henry Dill Kenkyuusei

It may be that Chaewon and Yuri were in the top 12. That is why the real results need to be made public.

For me, I knew the results were rigged when Chaeyeon was announced last. There was zero possibility this could happen given her screen-time and editing at the end of the series. If they rigged her ranking for drama, then they could also rig everyone else's ranking as well.

3. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Based on this picture, IZ*ONE will release Eyes On Me The Movie(yup, it's a movie). However, I don't know if this is real or not.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    arguing about who ranked where seems meaningless when IZ*ONE members' careers will forever be tarnished and linked to this disaster if the worst scenarios come to light and are announced publicly.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 4
  6. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    It is what it is. The fans don't want it, I don't want it too, but the investigators don't care and will make it public if proven. Well, unless Mnet can make a deal with them under the table.

7. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    This isn't getting swept under the rug anymore... not even CJ will be able to paper over it, they will just take the momentary hit while the members suffer the most

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Lol, I see you're still working on how not to make condescending posts. You can do it!

Anyway, what show am I supposed to have not followed? And to whom am I discussing against? I'm not sure what you're referring to. Aren't there text voters during the finale that only tuned in during the finale or were not voting online everyday during the first 11 weeks?

Pattern = I was not talking about the cheating numbers and the same gap appearing here and there in the final results.
    What I was talking about was the previous eliminations (and rankings) do not create a pattern as to who was definitely voted in and who only got in because of cheating. The changes to 1-pick and the new voters make it difficult to conclude with certainty that a, b, or c should have gotten in and x, y, or z should have been eliminated. In other words, even if there is cheating (and it appears there is), it's not certain who were cheated out and who were cheated into the final lineup.

Uhm yah, tell that to the person you meant to quote. Although thankfully, it looks like he responded already.
    Anyway, nanase was really great in anata no ban desu lol -- random

9. terpcity1999

terpcity1999 Kenkyuusei

Story lines matter. Just ask Hyewon. Most of the top 12 were blessed with early storylines that helped them establish strong early fandoms. Once built, fandoms are hard to shake. Fans don't change minds easily.

Hitomi was no exception. She utterly nailed the Nekkoya judging video, besting even the Korean trainees. Up til that point everyone thought the Japanese trainees had no skill. Hitomi proved them wrong. She followed that up with cute moments with the VVV team so that by Ep 5 she was already in the top 12. She never left the top 12 after that point.

Chaewon is a bit of an anomaly. She mostly got in on sheer looks and skill, but pretty much everyone else had some kind of good screentime. Story lines matter.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    can someone tell me why did they alter the number with same pattern/repetation? why dont they randomly put the number of votes instead of using algorithm or whatsoever equation they used.

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    - Human nauture tend to go lazy.
    - Worked in the past without being noticed, let's continue !
    - etc

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    ???
    1. Skool Luv Affair was released on February 2014 and topped GAON's album chart on April 26th 2014 -but at that time Sewol Ferry incident happened hence all the sales were lower than usual. BTS started getting recognition after MAMA 2014, then went bigger after their first US Tour :fear: :fear:
    2. Okay, we agree that SM's taste are the weirdest one (I blame LDN Noise), but if you compare with old Kpop songs (2015 below), the music went too influenced by western music. Like, the only Korean thing is Hangul :fp: Of course you would say the chord transition and song structure are different, but the arrangement, the sound, the music effect, the EDM thing, are too westernized.
    Anyway, you don't know that JE idols are Jpop???

14. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

mnet simply want to inflate the number of votes for all contestants
    to make it that the program looks popular and has a lot of voters (viewers)
    the pd china even has crazier number of votes

but new controversy is that mnet rigged the original (not inflated) votes
    so we'll just wait after the police finding

if it turns out that mnet simply inflated the number of votes for all contestants then i don't think it will have any effect on iz*one
    but if not then i have no idea how they'll solve it

15. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Talk about KPop popularity domestically or internationally, I had read a thesis written by Korean in English that the reason that Boa popularity is due to her popularity in Japan first and how she gain that popularity is by having the collaboration with Japanese company which enable her to have similar kind of promotion like any other JPop artist. Guess which company that use that kind of similar formula? (Take into account the different phase of Hallyu Wave of Boa, DBSK, etc. and Hallyu Wave of SNSD, Kara, etc.)

16. welp

welp Next Girls

The lagging part 1 of Chaeyeon+Hitomi's counseling video has been Eng subbed.
    https://www.vlive.tv/video/153576?channelCode=C1B7AF

Molak fashion video(?)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    And, Sakura's birthday gift to Hitomi was Molak contact lens. :lol:

I believe we've watched Shabekuri with Eng sub but, this is a different version subbed by IZ Subs.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A10FsMHe_StO5yIzCQjxWiu8HuaCDwai/view

If the true vote result be revealed, at very least, members who came in clean and square will be cleared of allegation. However, it will come with the even heavier criticisms toward those who rigged their ways in.

Even if the allegation is dropped, the criticism won't go away. Korean police's trustworthiness has gone down the drain after Burning Sun scandal. The public will keep sticking to what they've believed. Also, the Idol School's controversy is a strong circumstantial evidence.

Who knows if Hyewon came in clean. There are some suspicions over her too.

I thought that was Nako, who made a shocking rise from F to A. I don't even remember what was Hitomi's re-evaluated grade. I remember Hitomi had a scene in dancing class when she danced after Eunchae in Class C.

1. It's true that the sale of Skool Luv Affair was far from epic yet, to top GAON's album chart implied the sizable fandom, implied that the group's position was higher than average. Also, take into account the scale of BTS's first USA tour. Dreamcatcher has had an European tour but, in what scale?

2. Even when S.M. switches producer, the song can be aural disturbance. Red Velvet's Zimzalabim was composed by Ollipop who also composed Everglow's Adios (inter fans' fave) and Twice's Feel Special. I've seen the comment that K-pop music sounded like what had been popular in Europe 3-5 years ago. Yet, to non-fans, K-pop had distinguished traits, especially the repeated chorus, the dance break, the rap and the high note ad lib. (You don't usually hear ab lib in EDM songs if not K-pop.)

I'm clueless how JE related to this topic.

17. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    A new poster for EYES ON ME : THE MOVIE
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  18. welp

welp Next Girls

• Like Like x 4
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She's modelling the lenses only, really. The video is very aesthetic but it's all about the lenses :^^;:

20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

http://gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/certification/list.gaon
    Congratulation to our hardworking angels IZ*ONE for getting their first certification by Gaon

(without Kihno version)
    COLOR*IZ
    ( As per 2018 ) - 192,738
    ( As per septembers 2019 ) - 41,422
    =234,160

HEART*IZ
    ( As per septembers 2019 ) - 251,208 (platinum)

Grand Total = 485,368

There is news about minju delayed movie, 'The Fault Is Not Yours' seems like it will be released next month, (not really sure yet since urban already closed their acting departments), hopefully it will be released

if the video does not show watch the video here

NYLON magazine anniversary calendar https://www.nylon.jp/365/2019/10

[​IMG]
    Minju
    https://www.nylon.jp/365/20191002

[​IMG]
    Nako
    https://www.nylon.jp/365/20191005

[​IMG]
    Yujin
    https://www.nylon.jp/365/20191008

[​IMG]