1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Entame interview with Yukka on Sakamichi trainee:
    https://twitter.com/gekkan_entame/status/1179606033146138624?s=19

She was surprised about Sakamichi trainee appearance, right in time when 2ki is getting well into the group. There is a lot of cute girls so she is excited to know who will enter this group. She thinks it would be great if it's someone who picked Keyaki.

And the consideration is done by Konno and AkiP, trainee will be able to pick the group they want to enter instead of being assigned to a group they suit the most.

Yukka is the only captain of all three groups who have shown enthusiasm for new members so far.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Keyaki fans on 5ch are getting thirsty for that 9th single lol
    Lot's of speculations, theories and rumor are on berserk.

What we know so far is the song in AEON commercial is based on the senbatsu single. It has been Sekai for the longest time but it got finally replaced by a new song.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Who is composing "10 gatu no pool ni tobikonda"?
    https://sakamichidailynews.com/keya...n-as-the-composer-of-iz4648s-song-hitsuzensei

Do we have a sound reference what Basemint have worked on?

It will be a idol song since Sekai. This brought speculations and theories on 5ch that Yukka meant "new Keyakizaka" is a reboot of the early Keyakizaka. They used to do softer senbatsu songs before 4th single. But it was already too late when Hiragana got more and more songs on 1st album to take care of the softer Keyaki songs. Some said they are adapting Hiragana side into modern Keyaki but other disagree and say Kanji Keyaki did already have softer senbatsu songs in 2016. They didn't like the fact that they abandoned them and Hiragana took over them and left cool and experimental senbatsu songs to Kanji.

The 9th single will still be consisted of those cool and experimental songs Kanji is known for. Sajin (Sandstorm) based of Yakult commercial is probably one of them.

Some guy on 5ch heard a rumor from the same source about 10 kss that AkiP is adjusting the group to suit new members who want to enter this group. He wants a softer side of Keyaki to please those fans and keep the cool and experimental side of Keyaki to continue to please that fanbase who have been supporting the group up to 8th single.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Sajin is actually quite mellow, it definitely isn't as strong or experimental as the choreo suggests.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

In my opinion, i dont think 10gatsu is on the idol side. Despite its soft melody, its lyric is kinda Keyaki-ish with wild spirit theme. Once you think about Kyk songs, it might be combined between the melody, strong lyrics and theater-like choreo right?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

These are not my opinions, I'm just translating what was discussed on 5ch. I can't base my own opinion until I hear all the songs in full version.

They think on 5ch that Sekai is a idol song but I think it's slightly different from other idol songs because of the poetry parts. Are they softer senbatsu songs in 2016? Definitely. That is the only way to describe the songs from 2016. As the rumor said, AkiP wants the softer side of Keyaki to return.

6. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

They might be filming the mv as i saw some fans pointed that 2gen senbatsu members suddenly stop sending mobame. Yukka said the a side is good one and she like all about it then I will believe her this time. Last time all of them said 8th is such a kami song and I didnt bother to believe them but this might not be the song that can suprass 8th in term of quality and performance

• Like Like x 2
  7. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

The campaign for Kouhaku is started. I saw their open polls in both twitter and youtube, asking people about which 3 groups they want to appear on the program. Honestly, I'm worried about the chance they will asked to appear this year. Aki-P groups unofficially have 3 slots in Kouhaku, 2 blocked for AKB and Nogi, the only one remained is in the competition between other 48G and Sakamichi and Last Idol. Keyaki might be the most popular overall but I wonder Kuroi Hitsuji - a song with weakest promotion and depressed theme, is suitable to be performed in Kouhaku? And regarding to s&f mngm, i think they prefer hinata appearing to Keyaki, to build up their popularity which they need and mngm focus on more than Keyaki right now.

It would be nice if Keyaki can perform 9th on Kouhaku but we dont even know this single can be releaded this year or not.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Having watched the recent episode of keyakake, I sincerely wish these girls a very successful career. They truly don't deserve all the hate towards them from these 'so-called' fans. They are so dedicated and sincerely like what they are doing. They are struggling to make it like any other idol group out there. If only people could over look trivial stuffs and see them for their hardworking selves.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hinata is on the push right now so I think they'll go. Personally, I think their last single is better than the first two so I'm not completely against the idea even though it's a shame Keyaki won't probably be there. People may find Kuroi Hitsuji "depressing" but it's an hell of a song and should have had way better treatment than mngmnt gave it.

10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Give it a year and 3 slots will become 4 slots. S&F is pushing Hinata like they did with Kanji Keyaki in their first year. Hinata is also all member senbatsu and have been very active on TV this year.

S&F put resources into Keyaki's strength: live performance. However, they will be back on TV when they start promotion for 9th single. Many have heard Oct 14 is the date the single's title will be unveiled. Even if they won't be at Kouhaku this year it would be great to see a normal promotion again and not like Kuroi Hitsuji was treated.

Keyaki had a tough year so they went through a lot. Their 8th single campaign in Keyakake touched many hearts and so many strange things happened from S&F like Osaka Festival Hall for 3rd anniversary live. Nobody really understood the idea behind this. Then they added Budokan.

Yes, Hinata has been pushed a lot because they are a new brand. We got double Hinata and double bingo show. All three singles combined with stuff behind the scenes we don't know about. Next year I expect S&F to treat both groups equal.

From what we know the reason behind Osaka Festival Hall did the Kansai episode explained in Keyakake. They plan to go nationwide in the future and Kansai will be the first region they will target, and if you can succeed in Kansai, you can succeed everywhere. So live performance wise Keyaki went from Osaka Festival Hall to Osaka Castle Hall. That's a big jump.

We don't even know if 2ki needed more practice before 9th single. Hinata just got one new member which didn't impacted the group's pace. Just imagine that this journey to learn new members is not over with upcoming trainee. I'm very hopeful about senbatsu system will make it smoother for new members to enter this group.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Japan86

Japan86 Kenkyuusei

i agree with you that kuroi hitsuji is truly a great song, but I actually think that for a live performance they should aim at riproducing as much as possibile the mv. I know it would require a bigger stage and a lot of backdancers but otherwise i fear that the same emotions the mv gave us wouldn’t be properly transmitted. Maybe it’s only me but those occasion whem they did it live was kinda disappointing. This song is best enjoyed via mv.

on another topic, about these new students/kenkyusei, they still have to announce who go in which group and when right? I just hope that it will one year and half from now, for 2ki members is not even a full year since they appeared, at least for one year and half they should get more room
    for growth.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

They are already kicking off a trainee tour on Oct 30 in Osaka Zepp which people believe is similar to omotenashikai.

Regarded how trainee will enter groups they will be able to pick their group of choice instead of being assigned to a group they suit the most. Which is a rare case and never happened at Sakamichi Joint Auditions where participant show strong feeling to enter a certain group could get assigned to a different group. In case with Matsuo Miyu, she can do backflips and was 14 years old which is similar to a graduated Nogi 1ki member who had a secret talent that could do backflips she demonstrated in Nogidoko's family questionnaire episode. AkiP probably based his choice on that and her look make you think she feels home in Nogi. She withdrew from Nogi 4ki on Nov 29 and Nogi LLC explained short reason: due to studies. If it was due to studies she would have kept her place (Aotan, Kageyama).

Trainee have also practiced behind the scenes did Konno confirmed to Nikkei. So when trainee will be announced to the groups it will be after the tour which ends in the mid of Nov. Probably a omitatekai at Budokan in Dec is planned to present the members in each group with their first handshake.

The only difference with assigned members and trainee is the omotenashikai takes place for trainee in the fall and assigned members in spring.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

From Utacon Tuesday night:
    [​IMG]
    Comments say this is true "happy aura." Utacon is on NHK, like Kouhaku. Part of the campaign?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This is an interestining point of view, I also think it's a really hard song for cameramen, especially if they have to shot it once or twice without real planning. I hope mngmnt will decide someday to add Kuroi to some ROK setlist... I think it's the only way we can hope to see it performed at best.

I like the idea of new members be presented during an event, yet I can't help but wonder if having new new gens would freeze our promotion more than already is

15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Only new unique members with same high energy could suit this group. Same energy I get from trainee, Onuma Akiho, and Takahashi Mikuni. Both probably feel the same when they pick group.

But yeah, it has been settled by AkiP to let Keyaki take a break from Kouhaku this year. When Kanji Keyaki become Keyakizaka46 as a whole it was a lot to take in for all Kanji members. The kind of reboot was a slow process with 2ki entered. 1ki members have said they don't want to pressure 2ki. We went into the new Reiwa era and the Kanji studio had to be rebooted into Keyakizaka studio that reminds you of the crystal design in Nogidoko. Yukka's commitment to take care of their variety show has been focused on 2ki but as a group she wants everyone to contribute from now on.

We saw that commitment from captain to go by herself and pick two pairs to convince Yoshimura to come back to Keyakake. From the preview we saw 1ki/2ki (Karin-chan/Pe and Mii-chan/Matsuri pair) to negotiate with Yoshimura.

Yukka wants of course to go back to their single promotion schedule and work on their variety character. Not being at Kouhaku may be a big deal, but for Keyaki who haven't released spring and summer singles it's better for them to focus on 9th single promotion and appear in TV shows.

What has been said before, it was due to Techi's injuries they delayed Kuroi Hitsuji to Feb release. Still a winter single though.

16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I just hope that if Hinata does get to go to Kohaku and Keyaki doesn't, Keyaki fans don't get messy and attack Hinata. That said, I don't think Kuroi Hitsuji being dark and gloomy is a reason for not going to Kohaku. They can always perform old songs, like AKB does. Silent Majority will always get a good response.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Not when some hinata fans keep saying keyaki was pushed ergo their kouhako appearance. I know some of us too stir trouble but ever since the two divided, keyaki fans have had enough backlash from hinata fans making some of us who support both, with some bias on one side, but still support both, very difficult to comprehend all the chaos around. I wasn't going to say anything, until I saw such comments. I don't want to compare but you don't even have to be fan of both sides to know the impact difference b/n SM and kyun. Kyun might have the highest debut sale between the two but SM was & still is a hit. No one can mention keyaki without mentioning SM. And the power behind that song put them in kouhaku and the subsequent appearance too were base on the their singles. If they don't go this year, it is understandable since they haven't had any single for a long while. If they do attend, hallelujah! If it falls on the negative, I do know there will be some mockery from our other sister fans but keyaki fans, let's hold on to our keyaki pride and not cause more division than there is now. .

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Don't worry. Hinata fans felt attacked since two days ago, so for the time Kohaku start it should be all old news and no one should give a thought anymore.
    Silent Majority is still a great song and Keyaki has a lot of those in my opinion, but wouldn't that be a bit disappointing for fans and/or not-fans having it played at Kohaku? Not because of the song, of course, but because it's an old one. Especially considering Keyaki music standards never wavered since the start.
    Personally I don't know how I would feel about it

19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Keya can always go to Kouhaku and perform "Mou Mori e Kaerou ka?", which is a song that could/should have been a single on its own.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

And I don't mind another stage for Ambivalent, even I'd like to see Ambivalent on Kouhaku