1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    With Ryoha's graduation, is there a new Team S leader?

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    There's nothing yet announced, or at least nothing I can find on the official SKE48 website, the Team S profile page still shows Chikako as co-leader but nobody as leader. I'll try and keep looking for any news.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I assume they are partner agencies and in Japan, she works for TWOPEACE (also shortened to 2ps, as shown in the link and the tab name if you open the website) and in Spain she works for La Central. I found her profile on both websites

https://www.2ps-twopeace.com/上枝恵美加/
    https://www.lacentraltalents.com/BD/Talento.php?T=267&C=BD&P=1

• Like Like x 1
  5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I was looking at the Graduation page, http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Graduation , and thought someting is missing. First those members who got a segment in concerts, not a whole concert, like Acchan, Mariko-sama and others. It would make the graduation concerts list more complete. And also a list of those who got a Graduation song would also be fine.

6. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    I'm gonna assume the photo upload function still hasn't been addressed.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Should we add the handshake date on some discography pages and create the mini concert of the handshake separately (with format [[Discography/Mini Concert Handshake]]) ? :D

8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    How do you plan to find out information for that from handshakes dating back to 10+ year old singles? :^^;:

9. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    In that case, I am against adding HS information. It would seem very incomplete and inaccurate to only have a few random ones in there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I'm not sure what is the idea about, is that something we don't have right now included anywhere?

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Most handshake mini lives were never available for viewing outside actually attending the events in person (or in short clips on Nemousu TV). This recent AKB48 x STU48 mini live was released on AKB48 Group Eizo, making it helpful to add a setlist and info for it to the wiki.

As for info on old handshake events:
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/nationwide/index_6.html
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/theme-10050659930.html
    https://twilog.org/s_egg
    http://www.scramble-egg.com/artist/akb48/

Similar sources may exist for sister groups.

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I have recently made my own set lists for Request Hour because the lists here are not complete, but I wonder. There don't seems to be one single method in which order the names are written. Sometimes it looks like a lottery. Any comments from you who works with the Wiki? ;)

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The ideal would be to sort by group, then team, and then hiragana name order; or (for unit songs) sort by position in the song. But in practice I'd just try to find the closest to official (DVD booklet > manager blogs > scramble egg > memolist > media articles > matome sites) source or sources and follow the order they use. Most of the time it'll be one of those two anyway.

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Are the admins ever going to fix the image file problem?

I know this is rhetorical.

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    But how many here know hiragana name order? And also, why use hiragana order when the names are written in romaji? The question isn't easy to answer. The way of sort by group, team and so on will often be outdated after the next shuffle. I've used the position in the song sometimes, but what if they move around?

I really got puzzled over the name order when I saw one song and the 16 members was in one name order. The next song was performed by the same members but the name order was totally changed. What the ...? I've forgotten where I saw it. I think that in my own setlists I will use stictly alphabetic order.

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's not hard to learn, nor to double check if you forget. You just need to learn the order of vowels and the order of initial consonants.

Because that's the order the wiki uses, and the order most sources will use. Look at any team page, any senbatsu listing, all the member pages. Look at any of the member lists on the official sites.

On the contrary, it's super easy to answer and I just did. However, actually putting it into practice is harder for older performances, because...

Shuffles don't change anything. Obviously we're talking about their group and team at the time of the performance.

Again, we're talking about the setlist for a single performance, their position in the choreography isn't going to change during the song.

Hopefully you can remember, I'd like to see it.

Use whatever you like for your personal data, but if you add anything to the wiki please use group>team>hiragana order rather than alphabetic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @wlerin Ok for hiragana and the order now when I've got an explanation but isn't it more complicated to separate groups and teams? I see the reason at the song pages and in studio48 but when you have a lot of names in a long row? But it's ok for me as long as I don't have to handle with it and don't worry, I'm not editing the Wiki. ;) I'll try to find the puzzling page.

But I can tell about an error instead. RH 2014, day 4 January 26. In the Encore section. They performed 5 songs, not 4. Direct after Koi suru fortune cookie came Heavy rotation.

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I agree with @wlerin on using the Hiragana order because that's already how most pages are edited, and it's how most Japanese sources list members so it's easier to copy it that way. Otherwise there's always a high chance of forgetting someone or writing someone down twice.