1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album JKT48 4th [Joy Kick! Tears] September 2019

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Aug 18, 2019.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    they are slow slow...September is about to end and no download page or a pre commande sales

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Additional known tracklist (source: JKT48 Web + Fam48ina):
    - Idol no Yoake
    - Saka Agari
    - Seifuku no Me

Overall tracklist: 8 songs

4. alm0nd

alm0nd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    almondina
    Official track list:
    1. Majisuka Rock 'n Roll - マジスカロックンロール
    2. Teacher Teacher
    3. Kalender yang Dipercepat - Hayaokuri Calendar - 早送りカレンダー
    4. Fajar sang Idola - Idol no Yoake - アイドルの夜明け
    5. Back Hip Circle - Saka Agari - 逆上がり
    6. Tunas di Balik Seragam - Seifuku no Me - 制服の芽
    7. Kereta Kedewasaan - Otona Ressha - 大人列車
    8. Bersama Kamu, Pelangi dan Mentari - Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to - 君と虹と太陽と
    (source: https://jkt48.com/joykicktears?lang=id)

5. Bagus23

Bagus23 Kenkyuusei

the album art is amazing, instant wallpaper for my phone.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Arigatou means Thank You

@Bagus23 IMO, it looks normal, but I don't know why some people (that I found in FB) don't like this cover... :/

7. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Personally, I hate it. I think it's one of the ugliest, laziest album covers I have ever seen. Not only were they too cheap to have an actual photo shoot for the cover, they were apparently too shamelessly cheap to even hire a graphic designer to come up with something. It looks like an intern just found some loud and tacky street art inspired 120px80p free-to-use graphic in three team related but clashing colours, tiled it, slapped the title on top in whatever font was the default in the editor they were using, and called it a day.

I'm glad some fans seem to like it though, and I do think it's a fitting album cover to represent the year 2019 for JKT48.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Is that the same art from their new team costume?

IMG_20191012_091107.jpg

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  9. Arigatou means Thank You

Who is the line up for Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to ? All of JKT48 members or Academy Class A only ?

10. rmn89

rmn89 Member

that cover was... errr....

i mean i understand that they probably isnt profitable anymore as their glory days. but if they keep doing this (late releases, half-assed covers,stage songs in albums)i dont see there is any way to climb back up their place in peoples heart they once have. they cant just always ask for sympathy from the fans.

i seriously dont mind doing a cover photoshoot with that "rather new" uniforms . but just a pic of its pattern is kinda. dissappointing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    why are so upset by the cover... for me the cover have a beautifull meaning with all the team...
    the management are not perfect but they're still doing the best... but all you fans keep complaining about this and this....seriously if you think is so easy go replace the management

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. rmn89

rmn89 Member

what? i cant give them critics so they can improve? we have to be satisfied with whatever they throw at us?
    its not like i disliking them. i want them to reach more people. i can see why they are declining with fans like you

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I don't think they will become popular again if they release the album on time, good cover or even original song

Like I said before the most important thing the management need to improve is the lyric, a lot of people thought jkt lyric is too absurd and awkward, remember when Kapasitas Ikan Migrasi lyric got viral on Twitter? After fans explaining the lyric, people actually impressed with the meaning of the song but still feel the translation is so absurd

• Like Like x 1
  14. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    oooh gosh declining because fans like me... I want to laugh because if you think a beautifull package can attract more people yeah I think the declining is way more powerful with fans like you.

yes the management have to improve but you can accept the fact that since reboost they have improved so much.
    you don't like the pattern ok is your choice but for me the pattern is ok and simple is not that ugly.

you can give a critic yes you are a fan is normal

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I do agree that some translations can be odd, but lately they've been doing good with teanslations for example High Tension and Teacher Teacher. I personally think they did a good job with Kaiyuugyo no Capacity, but it simply that Japanese allegory can't be received easily by Indonesian. They have to see the full context of the lyrics and not on the title alone. It then depends on how open minded Indonesians are for possibilities which I think will be hard to achieve unless they pick more straightforward song. Japanese is beautiful with its language, but how many willing to understand that?

16. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Was a bit excited for this album since they said it'll contain previously unreleased song and I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed. Never really been a fan for the pattern that they use in the costume and CD jacket but I guess I just have to accept that. Now the other thing is the tracklist, do they really have to put stage song in the album? Not to mention only 8 tracks. They should've just left the stage song and make something like 12 tracklist album.
    1. Majisuka rock and roll
    2. Teacher2x
    3. Hayaokuri Calendar
    4. New Ship
    5. Aozora Kataomoi
    6. Tobenai Agehachou
    7. Plastic no Kuchibiru/Akai Pinheel
    8. Oboete Kudasai
    9. Ougon Center
    10. Ai no Sonzai
    11.Otona Ressha
    12. JKT48
    13. Kimi to niji to taiyou to

• Like Like x 1
  17. Arigatou means Thank You

Actually, they shouldn't plan the album. They should release a new single which has two type, just search a single that somehow cheap for the license and can be translated for some days. The tracklist component is the most least than another 48 Fam album.
    They can reuse theater and regular type as same as the old era of JKT. The theater type contains the single, stage songs, and an another song while the regular contains the single, the new team songs, and an another song.
    For cover, ummmm... I just need to understand the meaning of the cover image is... *abstain* :/

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Auliado Centaury

Auliado Centaury Kenkyuusei

litte bit disapoint that jkt48 dont make MV in new album, and i think that reboots dont work effectively, if JKT48 want to get back their popularities they should make an MV every 3-4 montns like the other sister group. Really, this senbatsu sosenkyo is not that excited just like normal senbatsu sosenkyou. And the cover i think is not fixed yet, but if the cover just like that im very2 disapoint

19. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, they never have MVs in albums either way.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

single will have to had the design of new isshou, actual producing isshou, MV, promotion, etc2. Maybe they thought an old song album would be easier and saves a lot of money, but then we got this weird not quite there album with unimaginative cover....