1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  2. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

Isn’t keyaki the best selling akip group after akb and nogi? Shouldn’t they have secured a spot?
    Keyaki not going to kohaku would sadden fans, but imagine the girls disappointment :(

What about a sakamichi medley, so all groups can appear and everyone is happy?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think there are spots for only 2 sakamichi series. Nogi for sure will be there so the other spot will either be keyaki or hinata. With the debut and heavy promotion of hinata, there is a 70% chance they are going. The girls will be disappointed of course, if they are not invited, but once again, they haven't released any thing for more or less 6 months so nothing to defend them on.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Rev4

Rev4 Member

You guys can stop hoping now.
    It has been decided.
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20191015-00000006-sanspo-musi

Hinata has a slot in Kohaku.
    It's fair, Keyaki has not released new content for a long time. We still don't know who is responsible for freezing Keyaki's activities, whether it's 2ki's inexperience or Hirate's injuries and mngmt still want her as centre. They also have a ban from Yoshimura to be lifted in able to get new content in the entertainment world.

So all they got this year was live performances. The fortune teller in Seoul told them that in 2 years from 2018 it will get more stable in the group. So probably she was right if activities will get back to normal next year with spring release, ban lifted from Yoshimura, etc.

My money is on Dec for Keyaki's 9th single. Kuroi Hitsuji was supposed to release in Dec as well last year but got delayed to late Feb. But back then Hirate was heavily injured and could barely perform Fukyouwaon until Tokyo Dome. If Seed & Flower targets early Dec it's going to be announced on Saturday (Oct 19) like Hinata's 3rd single was announced (Aug 17). Yoshimotozaka has their own company in Osaka and has no impact on either Keyaki or Nogi who release their next single in Dec. Keyaki could release Ambivalent one week after Nogi's single. Yoshimotozaka has the last week of Dec and it's three weeks away from Keyaki, two weeks from Nogi (if they release 25th single on Dec 11). Different fanbases.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    "All they got was live performances" (and Kuroi Hitsuji, the one thing that is easily forgotten by many when they talk about Keyaki activity this year) but all of them are excellent and well-thought so personally I think it's not something that should be paired by words like "only" or "just".

There are still about 2 months but even if Keyaki won't release something "big" (according to most fans), I will still say, "Thank you for your hardwork, Keyakichan! You did well. 2019 was another great year. As always, I'm looking forward for what you guys will bring to the table."

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    If Kohaku slots were decided on quality, Keyaki would always be there regardless of how many single they have in the year. Since it's matter of business we depend on the bad planning from mngmnt. Still, I agree with @cotd 2019 has been another important year for our group and we can only keep supporting the girls and thank them for their work.
    Hopefully next year will be more packed in term of releases and still keep the usual quality.
    I don't know how much a "ban" form one single commedian can stop a Sakamichi group, but let's pretend it matters, hopefully next year will also bring more tv and drama to Keyaki and not be given all around.

...patiently waiting for 9th single...

(good to see the forum didn't implode today lol)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I don't think this is confirmed yet, @humbal in the Hinatazaka thread said they were "mentioned as a strong candidate". Whether Hinatazaka get in or not doesn't necessarily stop Keyaki going anyway. If they don't get a spot it will be because they haven't made enough of an impact this year, not because they've been replaced by another group.

I would usually agree with this but Keyaki's Kohaku track record unfortunately isn't as great as it could be.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Personally speaking, if Hinata makes Kohaku I will be happy for them!

I may be first and most a Keyaki fan, but I regard Hinata as "Eve being a part of Adam's body". These girls have worked hard, patiently and with selflessness under their Keyaki senpais for a long time. They were immediately given different "aura" songs and (in hindsight) were from the start streamlined to follow a different path. It was not their call to be separated as (again in hindsight) it seemed to be the management plan right from the start. This has resulted in a 4th Sakamichi group, with a different color, aesthetics, character and "aura" adding to the variety of the idol world and our senses!

But for the sake of their common origin only, Keyaki fans should love them and be happy for them. Even without Kohaku, our girls had a series of first-class achievements this year: an eighth single of unique, stellar quality, a 2gen of 9 diamonds, a National tour, a glorious Keyaki Republic, the conquer of the peak of Tokyo Dome and the promise of new days ahead after entering the senbatsu period (even if I am still a bit bitter about that...)

I only wish for Hinata-chans to enjoy similar landmarks soon enough. They sure deserve it too and I will cheer for them as I do for our girls!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Sakamichi ANN Showroom SP.

Sakamichi ANN 19.10.16

[​IMG] [​IMG]

NOTE: Have problems with my Youtube channels. Sorry if you don't like Bilibili.

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Hinata has had such an amazing year and just recently released what I truly think is the best idol song of 2019, I would be genuinely upset if they didn't get to Kohaku but Keyaki did. As much as I would love to see the keyaki-chans end the year on a high, if Sakamichi only have two slots I would rather the second go to Hinata without a doubt. They've waited long enough to perform on that stage.
    What would be a dream would be to see all three of them go and do a 10 minute medley, that would be sweet.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Hinata deserve to go to Kohaku and they probably will. They worked hard.

As for Keyaki, I wonder what would the group be like or where it would be if it wasn't managed by Seed & Flower. I feel like management has been dropping the ball on Keyaki since the Budokan fiasco of last year. It's easy to blame it on Techi but this really isn't about her at all. I really wish this year had gone differently.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    You are right. I worded it badly; I was talking about the general quality of Keyaki songs/choreos, not past Kohaku experiences.

@miwa I'm usually the first to go against mngmnt when I think they take awfull decisions (last one, giving Nogi a new show instead of creating a SakamichiTV for example) but even though we got only 1 release (and only because it was postponed) I don't think mngmnt is giving up on Keyaki. This summer of concerts and changes prooves we are still walking and fighting. BUT I firmly believe there should be a better planning behind Keyaki than they had this year.
    Hopefully 2020 will be better

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. glsone

glsone Member

They wouldn't be half as big as they are right now. Probably wouldn't be a quarter as big. I know we like to bemoan their apparent ineptitude, but the reality is the management made this group. The songs are picked by them, their the ones that got Takahiro, they got the MV directors, they formed the groups image. There's a ton of really hard working people that are very good at their job running the show behind the curtain. The girls make sure to mention and thank them every time they get the opportunity and it's one of the few things I actually believe isn't just standard Japanese politeness.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I wouldn't have said you worded it badly, it just depends how the people who make the decision look at it. We all know that when they're on form Keyaki are phenomenal but we'll have to wait and see how that gets weighed against past Kohaku performances and the poor year the group has had.

Seed & Flower definitely did a good job getting Keyaki to the size they are now but it doesn't feel like the group has really taken a step forward since early 2018. Having to move away from the original fixed senbatsu was always going to be necessary at some point and I think a better management team would have made that transition a lot smoother, without letting the group stagnate. Nailing the first 2 years only gets you so far when we're expecting this group to last 10+. There's a lot of behind the scenes information that we don't know but stuff like not being able to promote the group because they insist on keeping the most injury prone member as the center seems like a really obvious mistake.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 4
  16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

9th single costume?
    https://twitter.com/Roro46_yk/status/1187209371916259329?s=19
    https://twitter.com/mechakari/status/1187202121847857152?s=19

Looks to be a continuation of Hiraishin. But the costume is war inspired again similar to Saimajo and Fukyouwaon. Jeanne d'Arc inspired costume this time. Does this means Bugbear is returning as composer for A-side since Fukyouwaon? Whatever 10 gatsu and Saijin were they are probably coupling songs.

Another theory for this is that the costume has been around since arena tour 2019 that the new songs have been recording during summer already and what holds them back is trainee. They are waiting for trainees due to 9th single uniform (Nogi will probably release 25th single in Dec as well so uniform is going to change to long sleeve after a fall with short sleeve) Alcatrock is designing for many members. If Bugbear is making a A-side for winter that could also mean we will get 2nd album next spring.

Here are also 5 obvious trainees Keyaki matome blog found out will enter the group by free choice.
    https://twitter.com/keyaki46matome/status/1185752787889426433?s=19

Ozono Rei, Yamaguchi Haruyo, Sato Rika, Masumoto Kira, Takahashi Mikuni.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I highly doubt they'd already show the costume for the 9th single in the arena tour. But it's def an upgrade from their last two costumes. I've missed seeing them in dresses ngl.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Iamyoung What is this??? It was really fun!!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 1