1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album JKT48 4th [Joy Kick! Tears] September 2019

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I actually feel disappointed with Team J song too. IIRC Majisuka Rock n Roll was already performed by JKT48 Band, no?
    Like KIII and T got brand new cover songs but J got an already used song smh.

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JOT need the money for the original single

@Mikuriin this! I always feel team J got the least interesting team song/setlist

3. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

but in return, team J' majisuka is the only one who got a new "isshou" tho lol
    and i was also disappointed at first, but the after subsequent listening, i feel it fits feni's image (and michelle!) perfectly. and the dance by team J was the best executed out of the new songs, imho. While team T is the most to be worked on.

Again, its just my humble opinion as a fellow fan hehe

4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    They use costume for M04 in J5th, it's not new

5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

This album has been released in JOOX.
    My Opinion: Not bad, but I have a complain with the reff-vocal quality... :( I give A (score) for Seifuku no Me (although there is a problem with that) while for another songs, I give (edited, between) B+ and B-... ;) The songs' music in this album are somehow more louder, so (sometimes) I don't use the highest volume...
    Favorite songs (after hearing for some times):
    - Otona Ressha (I get a little goosebump because of this song)
    - Hayaokuri Calendar
    - Seifuku no Me (This song has a better quality for the vocal rather than another song in this album)
    - Teacher Teacher (A bit disappointed for vocal, but the music is somehow good)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  6. Bagus23

Bagus23 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  7. Arigatou means Thank You

Provided by Believe SAS, this album has been released on YouTube. Many songs (which have been released on streaming platform) have been released too before this on (may be, I'm sure) this or (not sure) last year. Some songs are released on "Various Artists - Topic" channel.
    I don't know the actual reason why they upload those, but I guess that they wanna give license for some songs that "illegally" uploaded on YouTube, or just to decrease illegal streaming by uploading their songs on YouTube. No official release (for all of streaming provider) for JKT48 Circus Series and Stage Studio Recording outside RKJ and BnT.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  8. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    Believe SAS are French based so they upload the music automatically on streaming sites that aren't Spotify or Apple Music, ex: Youtube Music, Google Play, Deezer, Amazon Music, Tidal, etc. With many of these sites offering this album as their only JKT48 release

9. rmn89

rmn89 Member

the recording quality sounds like someone recorded a bunch of girls karakoeing in the karaoke room using a phone.

actually, a friend told me that about mikigata. and i was like "fuck off !its good enough"

well obviously it went downhill from there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    THIS!!! My problem for JKT latest releases is the music sound clear but the the vocal feels a bit muffled and disconnected to the music. Unlike AKB releases where I could hear what they say clearly. Although I also notice it's also differentiate whose singing from JKT releases, but still some song like Majisuka rock and roll audio is terrible.

11. onego123

onego123 Member

Money problems maybe?

12. Arigatou means Thank You

8/11/19 Chart:

JOOX Chart:
    - Majisuka Rock'n'Roll: 3rd rank on Fresh Indonesia part
    - Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to: 30th rank on New Single Top Hits part

YouTube Viewers:
    - Otona Ressha: 8,9k
    - Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to: 7,1k
    - Seifuku no Me: 2,2k

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  13. Arigatou means Thank You

16/11/19 Chart:

JOOX Chart:
    - Majisuka Rock'n'Roll: Non-rank on Fresh Indonesia part
    - Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to: 61th rank on Indonesian Top Hits part, 38th rank on New Single Top Hits part, and 40th rank on Top Daily Karaoke part

YouTube Viewers:
    Now, the album may be hidden for the normal version of YouTube, but I don't check the music version of YouTube until now.

Spotify:
    None (?) (I'm using Spotify Lite).

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019