1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MUB48 & DEL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 27, 2017.

1. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    Apologies for the double post, but the next round of auditions is now in full swing, and a casting director has been eager to share details from it. On Facebook, he has been posting images, and we can seeing many of the girls in these posts. I really hope none of the girls get in trouble for this but this isn't really their fault, I feel like most of them probably didn't realize these images were being taken/posted. He also posted a 6 minute video on Instagram, explaining the auditions. This video is only partially in English, so if any important info was revealed here, it sadly went right over my head (plus the loud traffic noises didn't help). One of the English portions mentioned "15 girls to be promoted worldwide and to be promoted internationally", implying that there is probably going to be more Asia Festivals and that DEL48 will definitely be there.

Edit: all images have now been deleted by the original poster

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    72785218_401111687173387_2346829375313281024_n.jpg 72120152_451817938774150_7357312208209969152_n.jpg 72444093_436031837025553_7070320534986162176_n.jpg

Some of the pics

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I really interested on how the member are gonna look like, because IMO the girls in the photos seems to have more "older (?)" looks compare to SEA and Eastern Asia girls

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nanasns1107

Nanasns1107 Kenkyuusei

isn't age limit 20? They look older than 20.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Yoake_no_Sora

Yoake_no_Sora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48
    First of all I would like to clarify the caste system in my part of the country

I live in north east India and the region is mostly comprised of Mongoloid Provinces and a Center Province with Indo - Aryan people who Try to propel this kind of caste system, especially the higher caste ones in the so called General category . Luckily north east india hardly ever had a prominent Indo Aryan ruling dynasty, and that too in the central province here for a few decades before falling into british hands who btw christianized like 80 % of the area . Even the few that ruled were Tribal mongoloid clans influenced into hinduism by brahmins from other parts of the country for obvious reasons like making godly rules that forbid them from farming lolol . So no one cares about about caste here coz its a foreign custom that never really had a place here coz of different tribal kingdoms ruling in different parts with hardly any Orthodox hinduism presence throughout history .

- Coming back to how someone was whinig here about ST SC not having to pay fees and getting job qualification discounts . The so called general category people constituting 31% of India's total population occupy more than 75 % of lucrative Government jobs
    And at the top most levels their concentration is over 95%. For example all judges of Supreme Court are Forward caste people. Similarly all Secretaries/top beaurocrats/head of departments to the Government of India, happens to be the upper caste people only. The system is made as such that lower caste folks are not entertained for top most ranks. In a hegemony of forward caste, only the forward caste folks bear the flag ahead. So yeah these people are never satisfied with what they have accrued over ages and still extend their hands for what their own government has set aside to propel the lower castes out of insignificance . especially when they see a ST guy making it to their level of education while still knowing that ST guys from well off families are a rare sight when compared to their own community even after 70 something years of Indian independence , Constituting over 13 % of the total population of India these ST communities from NE india i.e with Mongoloid origin living in dreaded conditions with 0 medical ,communication , infrastructure facilities have to fight for 7.5 % job reservation that their freedom fighters somehow managed to secure with their blood and sweat from the Indo - Aryan tyranny which btw remain vacant to an extent as these people are not qualified to fill them up to this date lool . So yeah while the rest of india produces population like pumping out shit after a night of barbecue , these regions influenced by christian beliefs and own liberal tribal customs aided by 0 healthcare kept their population way way low like 945 : 13 and also maintained the Ecological balance to an archaic level and also to add like 0 rape cases when compared to the rest of india owing to great gender equality here since god knows when . Now these general Communities from all over India are immigrating here in lakhs and lakhs from bangladesh too and trying to force their caste customs here owing to their maggot like population size . But luckily only they give a thing about these customs here as to whom it doesnt concern see it more as childish talk rather than anything mature . But as soon as these mongoloid communities have to go to other parts of the country like delhi and munbai for work they are targeted upon by mobs,rapists,Religious watchdogs and what not,so yeah sucks to be a minority after all .

Damn Sorry about the lecture but it would bite me to just let someone spread misinformation on an international forum .. ok now I m outie

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Hey there. I live in Northeastern India, too.
    Caste-based reservation and tax exemptions are things people can just google and verify.

I do not want to respond to more of their claims because I feel like it would be really off-topic considering Mumbai and Delhi are not located in Northeastern India and caste-based issues there are somewhat different from those in the rest of India.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  7. welp

welp Next Girls

I heard Indian celebs were like had their own caste. They hang/dined out only in places for celebs. They associated only with fellow celebs or those working in showbiz. Usually, commoners could only see celebs in flesh from afar and would go crazy if they could see a familiar face from the film/drama on the street. So, Indian celebs were surrounded by a pack of guards when they went to places commoners went, shopping district or such. A singer group with handshake event will be a breakthrough.

8. akboa96

akboa96 Kenkyuusei

I don’t think the girls in the pics look older than 20. The ones in the pics all seem to be 18-20 year olds. I think East Asian girls simply have more youthful looks.
    What? You can’t just create your own caste regardless of who you are. That’s not how it works. That’s not how any of this works. The reason they hang out only with other celebs is not cause they have their own caste (which makes no sense), that’s just the immediate circle they meet on a daily basis. Rich people hang out with rich people in every part of the world. Even in Japan, actors date actors, singers etc. Even Acchan got married to an actor? Indian celebs eat at rich people places and hang out at rich people places cause that’s what the elites do everywhere. It has nothing to do with caste. Caste and class may correlate for some cases, but it’s not an equivalence. Don’t throw the word caste at everything related to India and its people. On a daily basis, many Indians don’t think at all about caste with regards to the people around them. I’ve had friends whose caste I didn’t know for years, until the politics of situations made us talk about it.

Indian celebrity culture is based on a lot of celebrity worship. Indians are quick to raise people on pedestals whether they’re actors, singers, politicians etc. Humanising celebrities has never been something Indians do.

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    indians dont even used toilet properly.instead they need to have a movie called Toilet as to assist campaign for hygiene. maybe if 48 is success,they can use that to apply at least a little bit of japanese life ethic over there.

• Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think I lost a few brain cells reading this.... GIRRLLLL BYEEEE:gavel:

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I live with an Indian family and they are extremely tidy and cleanly. The house is entirely spotless (including the 5 bathrooms), they are always showered and clean and wearing nice clothes. What an ignorant thing to say.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  12. welp

welp Next Girls

Not really, even up to today, a man pooping by the street still is a common sight in the outskirt of India. You can search up "india toilet" on google and finds countless recent articles on the topic, including articles from earlier this month discussing the failure of Modi's open defecation free attempt by constructing 110 million toilets throughout India. One of the factor discussed is the caste system.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  13. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    I love checking this thread for updates and instead seeing we're literally discussing shit.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Same like I got excited after seeing there were new posts about this new sister group and what do I stumble on ?
    2 morons generalizing an entire country they have never set a foot in & have only heard about through western media outlets.

• Winner Winner x 5
  15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why many dislike my posts...im so sad because im telling the truth..the movie is produced due to indian main concern on hygiene epecially the lack of sense to use the toilet...and it is funny. and i suggest 48group over there can apply the ethic of of japanese.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
  16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

While the concern of Indian standard of hygiene is indeed.....third world level, I think it's something that should not be generalized nor put into racial stigma.

Careful with our wording.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  17. welp

welp Next Girls

An idiot generalizing a country she/he never been to and not even has heard about through media, also delusionally generalized that everyone on the world only exposed to western media.

It's much more complicated than simply "the lack of sense to use toilet". I heard from someone or read from somewhere that the Indian thought it was natural cycle that the poop went to the plant and finally became the food for humans again, to drop poop in the toilet was a way to waste the poop. They are also various other factors such as
    - poor tap water system- not every households/every villages are accessible to tap water
    - no money for the toilet - some peoples live in very tiny studio that there is no space for toilet
    - caste system- to clean the waste is deemed the job for the dalit, so-called the untouchable caste as it's believed touching the dalit will bring bad luck, so some peoples may not wanna clean the toilet bowl and neither wanna see the dalit in the house.
    etc.

Besides, the idea to use 48 groups to introduce "the ethic of the Japanese" doesn't sound rational. Although, they are a lot to improve about hygiene in India, India is the country of profound cultures and civilization, 1 of the 5 major civilization cradles of the world. The Indian, who gave birth to Buddhism, heavily inspiring East Asian cultures, surely has its own ethics that is second to none. Ironically, the Indian was the first nation of the world to invent toilet.

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Pointless discussion, everyone knows that idols don't poop anyway.

• Winner Winner x 13
  19. onego123

onego123 Member

What are some malls in Delhi? Also while Mumbai is basically the film capital of India, what does Delhi have going on entertainment wise?

20. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    My guess is DEL48 & MUB48 will have 2 different concepts

DEL - everyday girls next door
    MUB - glamorized Bollywood girls

• Informative Informative x 2