1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Not necessarily.

2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  3. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    And the new show will be one season as the other XYZ-Bingo shows on the same timeslot?

4. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Last week episode, Ikuta was the MVP :approve:. She showed her front teeth and it's so cute!
    Yes! Ikuta should get a commercial by Colgate
    [​IMG]
    2nd gen continue be trolled by Shitara-san :^^;:, I hope they can win a coin in tonight episode.
    Shitara is a brave men, talking about this sensitive topic. Do your best 2nd gen!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Kotoko no basket
    [​IMG]
    Wada and Higuchi missing their opening chance was epic :hehe:, in last month episode Wada made the same mistake too.
    2011?
    [​IMG]

The greatness moment was so close
    [​IMG]

The mistake shouldn't make by an veteran 1st gen member
    [​IMG]

Maaya's bad at math
    [​IMG]
    3rd gen team with Umezawa,Nakamura, Mukai was so strong compares to other teams. Umezawa with her victory face was a highlight in this episode to me.
    My sweet, sweet, sweet victory
    [​IMG]

Himura floats on air
    [​IMG]
    Shiraishi stopped Akimoto talking about strategy was funny too :^O^:.
    Don't let me active the Kuroishi mode
    [​IMG]
    That Yogi card game looks so much fun, I want to play that too. Kubo and Yakubo had a hard time when Ikuta was easy with her trolling pose :awesome:.
    JOTARO ERIKA!!!
    [​IMG]

Poor Kubo-chan
    [​IMG]

When you play so much Yogi card game
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 6
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Meaning no more Nogibingo? Guess that's the reason why season11 is not coming out when it should have around this time. Just when I was anticipating 4th gens turn. Anyway the past couple of seasons were so-so. Maybe time for a change. No more Ijiri?

6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Well.. the original bingo has ended..

7. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Well if that so im gonna miss okada-san then

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    It's really sad if Nogibingo is really gonna end

This show really helped them with their variety skills and also serves as an initiation (lol) for new gens so they can open up more

And this show also is the place where members that do not have much screentime in Kojichuu shine the most.

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Agreed, bingo shows helped idols in general to get screentime. Sayuringo was already a beast on tsukkomi but other girls like Nishino Nanase shined more in bingo, she had her reactions in Nogidoko but her character got more exposure in bingo.

I wonder what kind of show Sakamichi directors and Nogi LLC have in mind to replace bingo. Up to now their only shows have been Nogidoko/chuu, Nogiten, Nogieigo and something else I forgot. As for other groups it's Keyakake, GanaOshi/HinaAi and Yoshimoto's show.

Sakamichi have been depended on AKB48 Show and bingo shows but all of them have ended. When AKB48 Show ended they did a special episode for Sakamichi TV with three groups. Nogizaka doko e might be something different that could be even better than bingo. Nogi LLC knows the girls need more screentime than Nogichuu offers and when bingo ends they have to make their own show. If this leads to a funny Sakamichi show it will expand to the other groups (Keyaki, Hinata). Nogi will be the first group to experiment this new concept. That's my whole impression of this.

10. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Last week, Ayane rolling on the floor was so cute :inlove:. Rarely see she has that much screen time, maybe Ayane will be in the next senbatsu formation, I hope :cute:.
    When mom Hori didn't buy Ayane's favorite snacks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    High tension Kotoko is a rare view too. Lucky that ball tossing game was won by the 2nd gen, if not the 2nd gen would had only 0 coin.
    Lord Kotoko's having fun
    [​IMG]
    Funny that Shitara didn't care about 1st's win at marshmallow game, he only noticed about trolling Himura's armpit sweat :awesome:.
    Not even the younglings survived
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The balancing stage was the most important game, it's worth 3 coins. Little boring though, it was so fast, I couldn't see people's reactions.
    The balance stage game in nutshell
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ayane was happy in that moment
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kitano was so cute when she said "un~" after Shitara asking whether Ikuta forgot her coin because Ikuta had to take care of her drying front teeth :D.
    6 coins = 6 bullets
    [​IMG]
    Himura award is back
    [​IMG]
    The Jojoen prize was so tough, even with 2 direct shots it didn't fall down.
    The last twist in the end was little amusing :XD:, why didn't you trust your beloved onii-chan?
    Trust issue
    [​IMG]
    I had hoped Tamura wears a Aloha shirt in tonight ep, but she didn't :(. Can't wait to see Ito Riria's action performance.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Ito Riria :worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I was waiting for the Denchan betrayal at the end... like in Barrette MV. LOL!

Also, this looks like another 2 episodes because we've yet to see Tamami or Asuka in next week's teaser....

• Like Like x 1
  13. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i'm sorry but i cringe so hard during the VTR action sequence. its very cringy, over the top and unrealistic, but then again, its japanese action so what was i expecting. still, i was literally screaming "get into cover!!!" and "get the gun!!! get the gun!! get the mother F**ing gun!!!", and when she did take a gun, its not the assault rifle or the SMG, its the pistol :fp:. also, i'm surprised that the guy on the water tower didn't fall down because of the recoil of his own rifle, seriously, who shoots like that? i can go on forever listing everything wrong with that one VTR action sequence, but i guess the important thing is that Riria can kick some ass, and look good while doing it

14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Exactly this. It's not meant to be a realistic portrayal of a rescue mission.

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

that was my expectation when it was Riria's turn, I actually lower the volume. I was laughing at the whole thing specially that lame bazooka. so I ended up enjoying it somehow . . . [hehe]

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That was dumb action at its best. Better even because Ito Riria was kicking butt. LOL. It sure was over the top.

Personally, I wish we could see Miona crying wishing she could've gotten the Nogi Action Club in on the action.

17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Although Riria was mvp, Mayu did a great job as well. She must have practiced a lot, those trick shots looked very difficult.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    That was pretty awesome. Tamura Mayu did very good and it was executed very clean. Ito Riria was so cool this episode it was glorious. In the action sequence where she fought it looked pretty good and dare I say she has the power of Sanji from One Piece turning her leg into fire (Diable Jambe) and kicking people with that same intense amount of heat. Too spicy! A delicious episode and I look forward to next week as well.

• Like Like x 1
  19. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Well, the instructor herself said that there's only 2 female that can do those shots, and both of them are in present in the room

20. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

A very cool episode! Mayu looked cool & gorgeous in that outfit. :inlove: pretty much nailed her segment too.

Riria's segment - it was nice...although with the kicking scenes, I wish someone with martial arts background did it (I believe Maaya had a short stint learning karate, Kazumin would probably did great too) but hey, that's a super minor thing to point out. I loved the transition from VTR to in-studio performance towards the end.

I think these 'summer tasks' episodes are really amazing when the members undertake something they've never done before, and cleared them. Both Mayutan and Riria did very well this episode.

As an amateur magician, I'm looking forward to my beloved 4-ki members' performance next week. Not sure what Kakki will be doing, and from the credits they showed Saku-chan with some stage prop/apparatus. They showed footage of them practicing how to shuffle the cards before, so some card tricks could be part of the routine. Excited for next week!

• Like Like x 1