1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm truly amazed by the fact Techi could wear a floreal tablecloth and still look fashonable.

• Like Like x 2
  2. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Your comment makes me laugh :D

Tecchan really suits high end and contemporary fashion. Actually a lot of her photoshoot for magz featured her wearing high end fashion brands such as Yohji Yamamoto and Versace.

• Like Like x 1
  3. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Yesterday was a sorrowful day to KFans. I've supported the little girl since her debut, always thought that she never did anything wrong and people should stopped blaming on her but ....

Whenever I read her sentences, I always think about Kado wo magaru lyrics. How she had to smile, how she had to become the person people expect her to be. Like there is a connection between the two.

I dont say that Techi might become a Sulli or anything similar. Sulli is Sulli and Techi is Techi. But, it breaks my heart when people start to say things like I'm prefer a smiley Techi to emo Techi, I miss 15y.o Techi, She should smile more,.... if you dont like the present Techi, then you can leave. It depend on your own decision but i dont think you should stay and say thing likes that. I'm glad that Techi stopped trying to become the girl that people expect (and using sns too)

I truthly feel scared while reading KwM lyrics, i dont know the way I support her was right or wrong. Then, i think that i should try to be down, decrease the praise and demand given to her (i dont know, it might give pressure to her), only show love and support. I dont want to become the kind of fans who keep asking and controlling the idol.

I hope she can live the life she want to live, do things she want to do and smile whenever she want.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Interesting thoughts about the news of Sulli. Her death is so sad, just 25 years old. My understanding is the (some) Korean fans do follow Techi. I hope they get the lyrics of her songs and Keya's songs, maybe there is a message for them as there is for Jpop fans? As a somewhat semi-related topic, I wish for Keya to perform one day at MAMA.

• Like Like x 1
  5. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's a little out of topic, but does any of Techi oshi here have or know blog and SNS about Keyaki? Tecchan only contents are ok as well. I do know some out there but I'm looking for more.

For some reason, I think I won't be active in this forum anymore.

6. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    I agree with you very much but sadly she is an idol, and a very popular and iconic one.

Critics will always be there, we cannot control that. What we can only hope is that she gets supported by Keya members and also people close to her.

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan is back!

Techi-chan in Girls Locks! Please enjoy.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Girls Locks! 19.10.21 Backup.

NOTE: I was unable to post before because continues forum errors. Sorry if you were waiting.

• Like Like x 4
  8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Weird that there was no SOL photos today. There have always been SOL photos, even when she was on hiatus from other activities. Maybe she did something to her hair for the 9th single. We'll see tomorrow.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I know that she would change her mind Techi said that she wanted to cut heir hair but others especially the JK make up artist - i'm sure she is Mao, prevent her from doing it. Something like manager told her to grow it a bit more btw there is no photo not only this day but this month, it mean the visual for 9th might release next week or early Nov. Fans think she cut her hair or dye it. I'm on Dyeing side bit both is ok.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Gyahh, Risa and Techi's photos and videos on the non-no website look so great :)

Anyone have any hi-res stuff from the shoot?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan in the recent Girls Locks!

Please enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Girls Locks! 19.10.22 Backup.

---------------------------------------------------

@rdamon42 if I have enough time, I will edit and post all that content tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  12. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Well then she said on SOL that she had no plans to cut heir hair. At least, thank Mao and people around Techi btw i really like Mao and their relationship. Mao usually follow her activities and be one of the few who would "scold" her.

And her preview pics on Weekly Shonen are gold. It's been a long time since she did ponytail i like them a lot

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Wow! I really love that first photo. It's straight out of Sekai/Futari Techi. I really like her hair as it is right now, I hope she hasn't done anything too radical to it. For some reason Japanese idols don't really match dyed hair to me (unlike kpop idols) but that's maybe just the image I have of them.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm loving these photos! I love this hair length on Techi, it's been long ago since she did this kind of little ponytail LOL she looks so cute. yes she's like in Sekai and Futari, which are also some of my favorite singles in general! <3 I'm so excited for the new single, and I hope it can be a single like Sekai/Futari and I hope Techi will have this hairstyle (I also prefer natural haircolor so I prefer if it's not dyed). I miss Keyaki and Techi ;w;

• Like Like x 2
  15. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think it lies in the makeup. J-idols uses natural makeup so it'll be a contrast if they go crazy with the hair. In K-idols I find it that their hair is essentially part of the makeup, alongside with their coloured eye lenses.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan in Ginza magazine.

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------

Techi-chan and Risa-sama for non-no

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

non-no video PR.

[​IMG]
    Video direct link. Original insta.

-----------------------------------------------

Techi-chan in ViVi (I know it can be hard but... don't envy the bear)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    She had so much fun.

WARNING: Excess of cuteness.

Techi-chan ViVi video PR.

[​IMG]
    Video direct link. Original insta.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    That's true. I know some people have said that Hinata's Saito Kyoko has been using Korean style makeup ever since Hiragana Keyaki went to MAMA last year and tbh there are some times where I find her gaze a bit unsettling (I think she uses circle lenses which I usually don't notice, but with her I do). I did like Mon's dyed hair so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Techi's hair looks like.

18. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I love her Stargazer visual so i'm really fond of dyeing idea. Sometimes Techi looks like a mix, especially in Republic 2018, Dome w blue contact lenses so i think light color/blonde will go well with her. Or she may wear extension. If this came true, it would be the death for me.

(But it might be just a troll and they didnt upload it because the memory card was lost lol )

19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 2
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    The oshi Risa and the baby otter, together :) this is heaven, thank you @Xiphyas

Doesn't matter to me what Techi does with her hair, as long as she's happy and having fun (like with that big brown bear).