1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single BNK48 7th single “77 No Suteki Na Machi E“

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by Merika, Oct 20, 2019.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

This song won Request Hour this year, so basically it's top 1 song right now. It's more than a B-side song.

Btw, BNK48 is international sister group of AKB48. AKB has many great songs which they can consider to release as an A-side.

2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    @nokoru Yes, they are the ISG for AKB, that doesn't mean they can't use Mainland Sister Group songs? None of the ISG are for Mainland Sister Groups, so, I don't understand your point in bolding that part? Mainland Sister Groups also have just as good songs, so, I don't understand why that's an issue? I thought collectively, once upon a time, a bunch of people wanted some International Sister Groups covering Mainland Sister Group songs or was I just imagining things? I'm sure it was in another International Sister Group's thread, but, I thought the idea was there across for all ISGs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I mean JKT used Pareo wa Emerald and Saikou ka yo so....

4. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

JKT has used a lot of AKB48 songs including stage songs before that. :^^;:
    Why does BNK have to release an sister group song while they still can use many other AKB songs?

The point is that "47 No Suteki Na Machi E" is a great song. It deserves to be released as an A-side.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล

That's not what I was saying at all though? I'm sorry, I still feel that T8 was more of a mainland sister group than actually a part of AKB. I just feel like we can start branching out to mainland sister groups with these international sister groups. We're on single 7, right? Why can't we also ask for other sister group songs?

Anyway, like I said, I'm still going to watch it. And all the B-Sides too. I wish I could figure out where I can purchase as an International Fan to support in any way I can...I wish I could support the 48G family as a matter of fact. Totally not holding out for "Uza" to complete my trifecta of favorite old school songs from AKB

6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Well, your arguments for as to why they should be using mainland sister group songs before team 8, can also be reversed in a way if they can use mainland sister group songs, why not team 8 songs too? Like, if the song chosen fits the kind of promotion they want to have at the moment, and the song is good, why should it matter whether it is team 8 song or it's any other Japanese sister group song? Why should it matter that songs from the other Japanese sister groups should get precedence before team 8? Because, correct me if I'm wrong, your first comment comes across as to be seeming to imply that BNK should try Japanese sister group songs first before they try team 8 songs, at least as A-sides, and that's why you received a lot of disagree.

As long as they are in the same label/license/agreement, and BNK has an access to also get/cover the Japanese sister group songs and the whole of AKB48 (which I'm guessing they are, because JKT has successfully covered many Japanese sister groups songs over the years), the main point of selecting a song shouldn't really be which group it belongs to and instead should be on the song itself and whether it fits what BNK wants to go for. Unless they don't have access to cover the Japanese sister group songs and only have AKB48 songs to choose from, that would be unfair, because as I said, JKT has been covering numerous of them sister groups songs over the years.

7. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    When I first saw the title of BNK's new single, I read it too fast and thought it was 74okubun no 1 no kimi e by HKT. I was wrong of course lol :XD:

I hope 2nd gen can shine in this single. And I can't wait for the music video. I hope it shows a lot of beautiful nature that Thailand has to offer.
    But Thailand has 76 provinces, not 77. I think I'm missing something here :confused:

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. otterlyxcs

otterlyxcs Kenkyuusei

Thailand used to have 76 provinces but a district was declared province in 2011, so now there are 77!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    ^
    That makes total sense lol I appreciate the reply! :D

10. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Either way, I can't wait for costume reveal

Like I said, I'll still support it. I guess it's because I still think of T8 as a newer group and some older groups deserve love too. Either way, it's still happening

11. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    mv is out

• Like Like x 2
  12. forzzilla*

forzzilla* Kenkyuusei

I love 'Sing Buri(Leo Land)' part, Fond so cute with cat tiger act! <3

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    MV are beautiful, and air time of everyone is OK. and congratulation Jib for getting solo in this single.

=======================================================
    and This time they release in 2 type
    CD Type A / B
    Music card + Mini Photobook Type A / B

Tracklist
    1. 77 no Suteki na Machi e -77 ดินแดนแสนวิเศษ- / Senbatsu
    2A. -TBA- (Ost. BNK48 Documentary 2) / Cherprang solo
    2B. สายซับ (Ost. One year series) / Cherprang, Pun, Jane, Namsai, Mewnich, Fond, Juné, Wee
    3A. -TBA- (Ost. BNK48 Documentary 2) / Jib solo
    3B. มปร. - (Ost. One year series) / Pun, Wee
    4.-6. Instrumental

Promo Photo
    73372303_2395313230595921_1755455328327041024_n.jpg

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

I really like the MV even though Pun is not in it. The song translation is pretty good and smooth too. Hope a lot of people like it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dilie

Dilie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yabuki Nako
    I love the MV, the girls are so pretty and cute, all are so beautiful, happy for them! Hope a lot of people like it too and come to know BNK.

16. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    The MV is really perfect, I think BNK management saw my comments here in the forum about making MVs showing more of Thailand's beautiful side and a bit of its culture to the world,the MV was just what I was asking for and thanks BNK management for that.:lol:

I asked this same question earlier this year here on the forum because I remember that BNK posted a question on their social networks asking fans which stage you wanted them to perform on and the list didn't have SKE or NMB stages ,but after CGM was announced now I see why that happened, so surely CGM will perform AKB sister groups songs.

17. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I'm eating my words: this was an adorable MV. Lol. I'm sorry to have upset anyone.

18. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    77 no Suteki na Machi e are now available on streaming(I don't know it's region lock or not)

Spotify | Apple Music | Joox

• Like Like x 1
  19. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    US resident reporting in to confirm there is no region lock. I'm listening to it on spotify right now just fine.

20. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Today is first day of pre-order this single.
    LQ cover

CD
    Type A / Type B
    e2f61c7b4f17cc400d20b298f6b22ad5.jpg 26a2ca6517ab5bf0e676b380409c8a7f.jpg

Mini Photobook + Music card
    Type A / Type B

1af5d6081986d6a599cd917e757b0b72.jpg 607ddf2dbfca91e727202c2f28051844.jpg

• Like Like x 3