1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think they were like that because of the sudden changes they had to make. Hinata was prepared for debut and we all know the work and energy needed to put in a debuting group. Now they are on their path so I hope everything will proceed as usual.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^IA, Management really screwed up leaving the group to burn out like that, especially since 8th was such a great single! On a positive note, even though they may have lost their hold on the general public (looking at polls and stats for this year), I think they managed to dissolve a lot of the discontent many fans had over the situation earlier on this year. It was obvious that the group had become stagnant but them touring throughout the year really helped with their performance quality, and I think the vibrant personalities of 2nd gen have pushed the 1st gen members to be more open and their variety skills have improved greatly. It's been a bumpy two year but the group has come out a lot stronger than before, so I have high hopes for this single.

3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

You are definitely on point.

"those who can start their duties on 1 March 2019 especially welcome!!"

https://sakamichinotes.blogspot.com/2019/01/managers-being-recruited-for-keyakizaka.html?m=1

Keyaki mngmt prepared Hinata's debut and put Keyaki on the backburner and stopped promotions of 8th single. Once new staff were in place they picked up where Keyaki mngmt left off.

That's why 3rd anniversary live was not as well planned as Keyaki Republic 2019, Arena Tour 2019 and Tokyo Dome. It felt rushed with Osaka Festival Hall and then on 7 March on a national hs they announced Budokan for 3rd annila. And debut single and debut countdown live was the last work from Takahiro before he focused only on Keyaki. Takahiro was only involved because of Keyaki mngmt.

So everything will go back to normal now that Keyaki mngmt focus mainly on Keyaki. I look forward to 9th single details soon.

4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I don't want another depression song. But if it's the same quality as Kuroi Hitsuji I'll gladly devour it.

5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I don't think it will be a depressing song. Some say it will be a cool A-side and other say it will be a "Futari Saison"-esque A-side.

It can end up either ways. But since Mon is in the non-senbatsu along with the group's best dancers like Fuu-chan and Nijika. You also have Ten-chan there. It could be the darkest song on the single. Mon can center a dark song like Techi.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

The 9th can be a slow single. Then the 10th could be an all-out, Fukyouwaon-type of song.

7. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

There is only thing we can be sure about 9th A-side now: their choreo will be hard or even intense because Uemu said on her mobame that she had problems while practing 9th dance (she did send it right? I dont follow her mobame but I read it via #Rinatalk)

• Informative Informative x 4
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Good catch.

Uemu told in Entame interview that Fukyouwaon is still the dance she thinks is hard. So it's going to be a new riot song.

This can also explain the long wait to Dec for release. If it was a Futari Saison song they would have soon released it in Nov. Mngmt and AkiP probably want a intense song after Kuroi Hitsuji which was a mellow song filled with sadness. And we already have a mellow song (Saijin) and a soft song (october pool) on the single.

Uemu's feeling towards Fukyouwaon's dance is harsh. If she thinks this dance is intense it should be the return of Bugbear as composers. Their last effort on Kuroi Hitsuji was meh after a long time working with Keyaki mngmt since Fukyouwaon. It's a song I don't know if I like it or not like it. Hiragana fans loved it and think it has the spirit of Keyaki you don't see in Hinata now.

2ki needs to prepare themselves for years to come in Keyaki with appearing intense dance choreos. Even if Akanen said they have to give them support doesn't mean they will slow down. 1ki learned the hard way too when they were still inexperienced and AkiP gave them Fukyouwaon for 4th single which helped them to advance and take the performance to the next level and establish Keyaki's brand.

9th single will have little bit of everything. Yukka referred it to a experimental period for the group to aim for individuality without losing the Keyaki appeal.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So.. I keep seeing posts about Techi and clowns? Or Techi and Joker regarding 9th single.
    Does someone knows where is this from and what it means?

10. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

It comes from 1 twitter account saying that many people saw Keyaki shooting at local early Oct (search @whiskerpad1 on twitter)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Interesting.

Now I wonder why Fuu-chan posted this on her blog on Oct 17.
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/31284?ima=0000&cd=member

"9 and Joker"

She is not part of the senbatsu but she knows what they have shot around that time. Whiskerpad said Techi becomes a Joker.

12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Hmmm....I wouldn't be surprised if Time magazine names "Joker" as "Person (or Word) of the Year". You see Joker everywhere now...

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    some account reported the rumor regards main song OR coupling song, so Fuuchan could be involved as well.
    Thanks @miyabi and @Rev4 both for the answer

14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Less than 24 hours to go until the details of the 9th single are released? :)

16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I can't tell from the time zone when this was written but I hope you meant 11/14 (00:00 JST). Garasu wo Ware! did also surprise us on the night.

17. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Well, they just performed Hiraishin for the first time on TV with a full line-up, except for Suzumoto Miyu and Oda Nana. I'm not sure what's going on with Suzumoto Miyu, but it's not looking great. Probably a hiatus, and hopefully not an upcoming graduation. She's been out of the picture ever since Tokyo Dome.

On a more positive note, I thought the performance was alright and it was generally well received by the twitter public. They trended at number one again out of all the people/groups performing.

I'm expecting some sort of news for the 9th single tonight or maybe tomorrow morning, maybe even an MV drop. They are wearing their new uniforms for the upcoming Keyakitte on Sunday, so tonight or tomorrow morning seems like a good time to drop something since they just performed and had a good reception.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

On a side note, Hiraishin has started to place in the various music charts including iTunes. Now all we need is the 9th single :) My guess is that they will again try to push the limits of "idol boundaries", and it will be much darker than Kuroi Hitsuji (how much darker it can get from suicide, I'm not sure).

• Like Like x 3
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @valerien I like the way you think, but I disagree.
    Topping a song like Kuroi Hitsuji will be very hard, you risk to make a copy and piss off fans who want something lighter (as light as keyaki would be, at least) and from what I saw with Kuroi, there was very little promotion. I don't know for sure if it was because of the dark theme, but we can't afford another song like that right now if it means have to chose other songs to perform on shows instead of the one released last.

This said, I hope they keep pushing those boundaries till the end.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I remember someone (mmg and/or members?) saying that Hitsuji is the peak/conclusion of Keyaki’s concept until now and implied that they would start steering to a different path. So I think it won’t be a Hitsuji 2.

Based on the rumor that 9th is a riot song, and Techi as Joker, I’d love to see Keyaki acting like maniacs (we already got a small sneak peak with Ambiva). Imagine how cool it would be if they pull a strong contrast like angel/devil or sane/maniac in one video/song. Two birds in one stone lol

• Like Like x 3