1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Audition SKE48 10th Generation Auditions Thread

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Jul 6, 2019.

1. chelannon

chelannon Kenkyuusei

when are the results gonna be revealed?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Voting hasn't even started yet. It's supposed to take place around mid to late November. Now in early November they are doing 3rd round of audition (before fans' voting) to check candidates' dance and singing. So there is a chance that some girls who were popular with fans during SR won't even end up in the final voting if they do badly in the singing and dancing audition. Imho it's a bit weird to do the SRs first and check this later, but maybe the management wanted to see which girls are popular first so they lower the singing and dancing level requirements for them if they have proven to be really good at interacting with fans (my theory only).

3. Jun434

Jun434 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Also says that top 10 from the voting will get in. So I guess this generation will be on the smaller side but I think it's good since 9th gen was such a big one.

EDIT: Actually, the way it is phrased is a bit weird. It can be interpreted either as top 10 will become SKE 10th generation and Zest trainees (as in, 10th gen member = Zest trainee) or top 10 will become SKE 10th generation or Zest trainees (as in, if they rank in top 10 they can become either of those 2). Japanese fans are confused by it too. Hopefully we'll get a clarification from SKE management/Zest soon. (By the way, in case anyone doesn't know, Zest is the company that manages SKE and they also have their own entertainment school.)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  5. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I hope that #66 will get in!

6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Final candidate profiles are online now: https://ske48-audition.secureserv.jp/finallist/

Some members unfortunately got cut from the SR round, despite being popular on Showroom (including the Taiwanese girl that was personally my favorite). Looks like the spreadsheet posted on the previous page with candidate info has been updated already, with marking the members who got into final round and added the new info from the profiles.

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    my thought too
    Some are ... babies
    Not specially a bad idea, in the (very) long run

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, I hope it comes with improvement on ways to promote the kiddo(No, not the single senbatsu inclusion type of promotion). Some o' SKE tools of exposure for members like radio/talk show and magazine shoot are better suited for member with talkative skills or attractive physique which is why their popular members tend to be older mature girls. Then again SKE member popularity tend to be naturally developed the longer they are in the group.

Personally cheering 34 the cutie tofu and 75 the dancer onee-san. Don't sleep on 1 and 82 boobs size yet!

10. Twinklechan

Twinklechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamura Sakura
    Hi. I don't really post (at all) but I noticed someone familiar during the Showrooms and now that the next round's participants are up my suspicions have been confirmed.
    Isuzu (number 20) has been active as a local idol in Nagoya for a long time, in a lot of different groups. For a short period of time she was active as a first generation member of Nagoya local idol group Twinkle along with current 8th gen SKE member Sakamoto Marin (which is how I came to know the both of them), but the most recent idol group she was in (→LOVE♡KNiT←) disbanded just last month. I'm glad that she wants to continue on as an idol, and I hope she makes it through!

• Informative Informative x 4
  11. kaleidx

kaleidx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suenagaoka
    If anyone has some votes they're willing to part with, I'll buy em.

12. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think 24 and 1 will be accepted, let's see if i understand wotas well enough.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Jun434

Jun434 Kenkyuusei

Results are out. I'm happy 8, 38 and 75 made it.

10 yr old, No. 24 made it, is amazing too.

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Also,

http://spn.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1574154004
    最終審査候補者(上記合 格者12 名を除く)の⼀部において、株式会社ゼスト養成契約対象者として決定致しました。

"In addition, considering the appropriateness and skills in the screening process so far, some of the final screening candidates (excluding the 12 successful applicants above) have been determined to be eligible for the Zest Training Contract(as Zest Trainee I presume). However, we will refrain from publishing the target at this time and only do so after discussions regarding the terms and conditions of the activities concluded."

16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I'm glad that Kato Yui and Seya Moka have passed.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  17. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Yes! Hayayan got in!

18. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    I'm happy 66 got in, Hayaka Igarashi.

(Take that HHE.)

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    In the end, 12 got in.
    Is there any meaning for the grey star next to n° 27 and 75 ?

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Originally it was supposed to be only top 10 candidates getting in, but they decided to let the 11th and 12th person as well because they also received a high number of votes.

• Informative Informative x 2