1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Nogizaka46 Experience Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by spoiledleftie, May 21, 2014.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I don't know if this goes here or not, but I passed by a shop in Akihabara while I was there this past week called Liberty Akihabara and the third floor specialized in idol photos, mostly AKB and Sakamichi. I decided to go on a whim, and while browsing through the store, I happened to find the Nogizaka46 Artworks book in a case. I believe this is the book that was being pre-sold while the museum was up and running.

I had no idea what the contents of the book were, but I didn't want to pass up on buying it, so I did. It's pretty much the museum in book form. Everything you saw in the museum is pretty much featured in this book. I don't remember what the asking price was when orders were being taken, but this is definitely worth the ¥3500 that I paid.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Nice find! The contents are pretty good, right? Can't really remember how much it was, 2000 price range I think, so that was a good price you got there!

• Like Like x 1
  3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Yeah, I think the best parts of the book were the things you weren't allowed to take pictures of in the museum, such as the preliminary logo designs and the MV storyboards and such. I didn't do a page count, but it looks like it's at least 150-200 pages.

I'm really glad I stopped by that shop. Even with all the other 48/46 merch I bought on my trip, this is probably the best thing I got.

• Like Like x 2
  4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Anyone plan on going to the handshake event in Nagoya on Dec. 15th?
    I happen to be in Japan at that time so I'm going to make the trip to Nagoya for my first (and possibly only) handshake event.
    It would be cool to meet up with other people so I'm not alone.

5. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    I believe the nogi HS is on the 14th as the 15th would be hinata,
    anyway I will be going to both events with my friends(who I forced to come with me) you are welcome to come with us ^_^ its quite hard to queue alone as you can never leave your spot. Feel free to PM if your are interested ^_^

6. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Where can you look for info for upcoming events (concerts/HS), I'm planning to go to Japan next year, would like to attend Hinata or Nogi event if possible.

7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

The national handshake event is on the 14th, the individual handshake is on the 15th.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the national as I won't be arriving in Japan until the evening of the 14th. Thank you for the invite, though. :blush:

You can check their websites.
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/schedule/
    https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/media/list?ima=0000&dy=201912

8. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    I see, i hope you have a wonderful time in your 1st HS ^_^.

9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

The handshake event was amazing. Also a bit awkward but still great.

Amazing being able to see them up close and meet. Awkward because I don't speak Japanese and can't communicate with them.

When you first turn the corner and see them, it's really crazy. It's really amazing seeing them, especially as a foreign fan when you really only see them on video. The awkwardness comes because when I first meet them my mind goes blank and I just want to take in the fact that they're right in front of me. Then when I've come back to reality and remembered the Japanese thing I memorized, the usher is already pushing me out. I really underestimated how short it is.

The three girls I wanted to meet most were Kakki, Zukki, and Ayamen. With Kakki and Zukki it really felt like the blink of an eye. I swear the time on those two were shorter than the other ones. But Kakki really acted like she was happy to see me and was sad to see me leave which was nice. Of these three, Ayamen was the only one I had two tickets for and the second time around I was actually able to say "I came to Japan to meet you" in Japanese and replied with a "Hontou ni" and it was really cute. I actually had two Zukki tickets, one in the first time slot and one in the third time slot, but we had trouble getting to the Shinkansen in time so I missed the entire first time slot. I also had Kiichan tickets at that time who I also really wanted to meet which was disappointing.

Since I had Zukki and Kiichan tickets in the first time slot, Zukki and Ayamen tickets in the third time slot, and a Kakki ticket in the last time slot, and seeing Zukki, Kakki and Ayamen is a must I figured since I was going to be there all day, I wanted to bid on some other girls too to fill in the time so I wasn't just waiting around al l day. Of all the girls, Hazuki seemed to be the most prepared to meet a non-Japanese speaking foreigner. She asked me (in English) where I was from. When I told her I was from America. She asked if I was from New York (I replied with where I was actually from). I had three Renacchi tickets and decided to use them all at once which was probably a mistake. Edit: By mistake, I mean using more than one ticket to the first time you meet a member, not that meeting Renacchi was a mistake. Since if you get nervous and your mind goes blank then a slightly awkward 5 seconds becomes a very awkward 15 or so seconds. I also met Seira which was nice. I did use two tickets and was able to get a few words in. The last member I met was Sakura. Like Kakki, Ayamen, and Zukki my mind went blank when I first met her. But this time instead of a blink an eye, it felt longer, like an awkward silence. But it was the end of the day and I was pretty tired. And jet lagged.

One thing that annoyed me, when I got my tickets in the mail I noticed I didn't get any of the Yuri or Rei tickets I won. When I checked I saw I had made the mistake of forgetting to pay for them (I think I forgot to click the last confirmation button) and then when I tried to bid again it said they were both sold out for that day. And that's what annoyed me as Yuri's lane seemed mostly empty and I would have gladly bought several tickets for her. My fault though I guess

In any case I said this might be my only handshake event but I don't think it will be. I feel the burning need to redeem myself and leave a better impression. I just need to get back to Japan again next year somehow...

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

hi anyone can offer any advice for individual handshake? planning to apply for the 25th single one at Osaka. how many members would i be able to see per slot and how many tickets should i go for if i only want to meet them for a short while, like 10 seconds?

11. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Guys, if I want to handshake with Kotoko before she graduates, what'll be my best way to meet her? Buy how many CDs? Go for the national or individual one?

12. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    I think she will not be participating in the 25th IHS/NHS anymore, if I'm not mistaken her Nogi activities is only until end of March 2020?
    No NHS schedule yet, for IHS here http://www.nogizaka46.com/event/20200127.php

13. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Strange no one posts here, last one being pre-pandemic!

Told Rei today that I enjoyed Doko e and Skits and she got visibly happy, like she hasn't been reminded of those shows in a while.

Also after 100 years, my first time getting a comment read at the teiten camera! (lol) It's not meeting them per se but it is 'interaction' in a way.

First, Yakubo showed up wearing something white... she was so small, cute, slim, tiny, adorable. I impulsively wrote かわいい子来た ('a cute girl is here') on chat. She picked this up and went はい、かわいい子でーす ('yep, cute girl here').

Then some time later, Yuna read my 今日レイちゃんにあえて幸せ~ ('so happy I met Reichan today') to Rei. I remember her reaction but not all of the words she said. I might need to recheck the VOD one of these days when it turns up somewhere.

• Like Like x 2
  14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    recently I don't comment much on their posts or live streams, rather just enjoy the live videos and stuffs.
    quite a long time ago pre-pandemic, I had my comment 'マレーシアで仕事中”(in the midst of work in Malaysia) read by Maichun during Nogiobi . also in another Nogiobi , had my comment "飛鳥ちゃんに怒られちゃうよ” responded by Manatsu when she wrote down telling Asuka(the next member in rotation) to speak some embarrassing non-Asuka-like cute words. Kazumin also responded to my congratulatory 755 comment(if I remember correctly, I was probably the 1st one) when it was announced that her favourite anime Sailor Moon was getting a Nogizaka musical, she responded by posting ”今年は凄い年になると思います” attaching to my comment. the last one I remember is more of a prize that I won the Nogizaka Always with You(now called Itsunogi) alarm app gacha-gacha for Kanarin to call out my name telling me to get up . this is still kept in the app after all these years even after she graduated. they don't have these kind of gachas nowadays

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    • Like Like x 3
  16. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    another tibit to meet and greet, years ago there has been some foreigner passport denial... but for almost 2 years now I had no problem with verification with my US passport, no talk with staff either. Results may vary :|

• Agree Agree x 1