1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lololol. I didn't know I had a passion for such concept until you mentioned it. I would really love to see something like that. Still, it seems we are having high expectations and might be disappointed if the single doesn't go as we expected, so let's cool down with what the 9th single will be and rather count the days it would come upon us!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Tomorrow morning left without any sign of the 9th single. I'm getting impatient now.

• Like Like x 2
  3. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I thought it would have been good to build on the momentum of their performance with the new single MV drop, and watch the twitter trends skyrocket. I'm sure everything is ready now, but I don't know why the ongoing delay.

Either way, they will have to release something before Keyakitte this Sunday right?

It will be weird if they appear in their new uniforms, but nothing about the 9th single is released yet.

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I saw Kouhaku announcements around today, so next days for sure will come 9th single news
    (for sure as in "I very hope so"[hehe])

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Did Kouhaku announcement collide with 9th plans today?

If it's not thursday it has to be friday even if Ambivalent was announced on a thursday (July 5, 10:00 JST). 8th was on monday (Jan 14, 12:00 JST). From debut to 4th it was that changing pattern of tuesday and friday with same time slot (10:00 JST). The only exception on the night was 6th on Jan 30 which was on a tuesday (00:00 JST). 5th was surprisingly in the evening on Sep 15 (18:00 JST) which was on a friday.

Their 1st album had a big blow out in a showroom livestream with release date, details and Keyaki Republic. It was a month away from release.

So are they going to publish the whole package tomorrow because it's getting close to release?

Either 00:00, 10:00, 12:00 or 18:00.

Saturday and sunday feels hopeless as they have never announced in the weekend.

I see many comments from fans are getting very impatient and ask about the 9th. Management needs to start to act soon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Keyaki will be going to Kohaku this year! Great news. I was sure they'd miss out (because of that rumor that only 3 Aki-P groups are allowed). Now I really think it's time for news of the 9th single. I saw someone say that we might hear it for the first time on Monday at SOL but at this point I'm tired of all the speculation. Appearing on Keyakake with a new uniform but no news of the single is ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  7. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Some information from Bunshun yesterday (summarized) -
    • Suzumoto Miyu is currently studying overseas in Malta and will graduate from the group upon her return to Japan
    • The 9th single was delayed because of Hirate Yurina. The 9th single was completed and ready, but Hirate was not happy with the result and says no, so they changed the song and redo everything from the beginning.
    • Bunshun contacted Suzumoto Miyu's mother on the phone, and she said that she is not able to say anything. She did however say that Suzumoto Miyu is on very good terms with the rest of the members and also the 2nd generation members (For some background information, Bunshun contacted Imaizumi Yui's family earlier this year and they said that she graduated from the group because she was being bullied. At first fans speculated that it might be Hirate and Shida Manaka, but her family said that they treated her very well and that the main offenders are about 5 members who are "Hirate worshippers" who saw her as "rocking the boat". At first she went on hiatus, and then when she returned she received messages telling her not to come back, and that she is going to break everything Hirate has built etc and then she decided to graduate after that - Source: https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/11490?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialLink). Bunshun probably contacted Suzumoto Miyu's family to ask them if she was being bullied in the group and that's why she's leaving, but her mother refuted them and said that she's being treated very well by everyone.

On an important note, these are Bunshun information and not officially from Keyakizaka46 so take everything with a pinch of salt and treat them as rumours until properly substantiated.

• Informative Informative x 7
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I am sorry valerien, but Bunshun has no legit info. They are making assumptions on their own when they stalk people to get tiny info. It's lazy journalism and Yahoo News pick it up. They seemed to work together.

Let's not jump to conclusion when it comes to Bunshun. They harass Mon's mother to get info why she left to Malta and her mother denied graduation and she was studying abroad. They tried to even pull the bullying card again by asking her mother if she is tired of the group. And that is not true, she loves the group and adore 2kis, said her mother.

Mon all sudden become a brainchild who study abroad when she got 36 points on recent test in keyakake. And who study abroad in Malta?? The real question is, what is she doing in Malta?

And Techi become a CEO who can change song and tell management what they should do is comedy gold. AkiP is the boss over the songs and last time Techi wanted Synchronicity Keyaki got Garasu wo Ware. She has no power to tell management which song they should pick for the single.

So Bunshun asked management, received this response: "We will inform the details in official site, so please wait for it". They got no answer for their assumptions because it's load of bs. Use Techi to blame for Mon's grad is so low nobody can take them serious.

Last time they made fool of themselves when Zuumin denied bullying in her documentary and they stopped pointing the bullying card at Keyaki. Bunshun is not trustworthy.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Bunshun said 9th was delayed by Hirate and they had to redo everything.

Few hours later, Naako uploaded her blog, wrote "9th single mo yoroshiku onegaishimasu" and "Come to meet me". I really love Naako sensei

• Like Like x 4
  10. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Like I said, those are from Bunshun and not from my personal opinion :)

I enjoy your posts, but I think our opinions might differ a bit on this. Just a personal opinion, so I hope no one gets offended.

I do believe that Suzumoto Miyu is not currently in Japan and that she is seriously contemplating graduation. I'm not sure if she's actually studying abroad, but if it was just a simple hiatus then that would have been conveyed to the fans very quickly. This points to something a little bit more serious than that.

About the Hirate not liking the results and thus the 9th single song was changed and they had to redo everything. I think there is a degree to truth to that, but not specifically to Hirate. When they said 9th single was delayed, it meant delayed until now not from now (in response to miyabi). I think they as a group were not happy with the results and thus it was decided together with management to go with another title track and make changes to it. I think saying Hirate made that decision alone was a massive exaggeration.

I can't really comment much about the bullying because I'm not personally there myself when it happened. I do believe there is some degree of truth to it. This is a large group of very young girls who are in their rebellious stages of life, and it happens in every country and culture. To say that everyone is getting along perfectly is not realistic in my opinion. It happens in every classroom and every school. I do think there is a massive exaggeration, but I also do think that she feels that she was being bullied. If it was simply not true, then her family and friends when interviewed will just say no. But they went into detail into how she was being bullied and the number of people who did it, and she had suicidal thoughts etc. This isn't something family members and close friends will just simply make up if it isn't true. You mentioned that she said it's not true in a documentary. From a darker perspective, she has to if she still wants to have a career in the industry and if she has already signed contracts that says she will never disclose anything to the public. I believe that it was exaggerated, but I also do believe that there is some degree of truth to it.

On a more positive note, 9th single details should be released by today before Keyakake! :) Hopefully that will encourage more positivity because there has been a lot of negativity over twitter over the last 12 hours.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

If the 9th title was a song the group didn't feel Keyaki then I can buy it. It's not impossible for the single to be delayed to Dec if they announced senbatsu in July. That's probably why we started to hear the MV was shot in early Oct and Techi becomes a Joker in the MV.

I don't know what song they got before that but I can only imagine it was a song that didn't suit Keyaki. Maybe mngmt wanted to go soft but the group wanted a riot song? Answers we'll never know.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @Rev4 Malta is famously an easy and relaxed place to study English abroad. They're very easy to get student visas/school acceptance in if you have money, which isn't very expensive.

Though I have no first hand experience.

• Informative Informative x 6
  13. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

If it was the case, that Hirate or the whole group/senbatsu didnt feel this song, why didnt they consult staff about A-side at beginning? Why did they wait for all thing done then start to voice their thought and request to redo and even change the song? Do you find it ridiculous? If somebody got injuried while filming and they had to reshoot it, I could understand but this whole case sounds ridiculous to me. They are Japanses after all and I doubted any with common sense would wait for all thing done then voice their thought. It's not professional at all.

And don't forget they just start to record for 9th after Tokyo Dome. Before it, they have to focus on tour. If they really redid all, the 9th would be released next year.

Then, bunshit trying to give sht to Hirate/Keyaki without any proofs and people buy it as a fact not suprised to me. As a Hirate fan, I will say, she did voice her opinion before and change some parts of the works but she never did it after everything done.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure why people see the re-doing of the 9th single as a bad thing? It's a very positive sign to me, that they are not willing to release an average single just to rake in the income, and instead willing to spend more money in order to deliver a quality release.

Speaking from a logical standpoint, I do believe that the initial idea was to release the 9th single at Tokyo Dome, and that's why the senbatsu was done in July (if I'm not wrong it's July). Maybe after filming everything and at the first private screening of the MV together with the members and management, Hirate maybe said something along the lines of whether this single release is good enough as a next release after Kuroi Hitsuji or will it be a disappointment to the fans, and the group supported her thought process and the members and management had constructive discussions about it and decided that maybe it will be better to release another song as the title track and keep that particular song and MV as a B-side song. They then decided to release the Kado wo magaru song at Tokyo Dome and the MV the day after to appease the fandom and keep momentum going until they are able to release the 9th single in the winter.

For me, they have not yet released an average single so far throughout their 8 single title tracks, and it's good that they are willing to put in more money and effort into putting out a quality product rather than thinking about profits first.

Assuming that whatever said by Bunshun had some hint of truth in it (I actually do believe that there are some degree of truths to it all or they would have been facing down barrels of lawsuits, but they are likely to be exaggerated for effect).

• Like Like x 2
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Bunshun is a waste of time, paper and brain cells. No idea why any Keyaki fans would even read it or giving so much importance considering it always lead to the same bullying lies.

Still waiting for 9th single

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I am still surprised international fans still believe in it. Antis I would understand but keyaki fans? When we have seen how fake and untrue their rumors on keyaki are. Truth is, bunshun are really famous for releasing love affairs about idol group. They pull this card on keyaki because they don't find exactly what they need from them. They mentioned bullying with Imaizumi. See how quickly the rumour dropped, especially when they mentioned Imaizumi's brother? It was denied. Antis still use that card but we all know it is not true. There are so many signs to retaliate their claims.
    As I said before and I still stand on my words, Imaizumi was not satisfied with her not being in center. She wanted the spotlight but was not getting enough. Saying there are 'Techi worshippers' in the group is just as ridiculous as the other claims, come on!
    As for this new rumour, I am glad fans are actually ridiculing with it, creating memes and joking around with it. It won't be news if they just said Mon was graduating cos half of us already suspected that so they had to once again pull the Techi card. Then the 9th single. We've heard some of the songs, so when did they have the time to redo all again? These are just unreal stories and even the Japanese fans are calling out on Bunshun & Yahoo news for such stories.
    Their main goal is to bring keyaki down, calling them the sinking group when in fact, they've been acknowledged very well in Japan as well as international.
    Until we get an official news, note that what they are saying are only speculations. BTW, nice try on their side but still whatever they try to pull on keyaki will never work, just like the rest.

• Like Like x 8
  17. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Wonder if they'll release a teaser or some sort of information at the end of the episode today. I think I remember someone saying it's a senbatsu episode, so it would fit.

18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It would be smart to release something today to counter the negativity since yesterday. But it might be too late to put anything else in the episode itself.

19. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    If they do for the episode it'll probably have been planned in advance. I'm just impatient for news tbh.

• Like Like x 2
  20. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I remembered just a few days before Bunshun dropped their rumors, Mon wrote on her mobame that she would write her blog and explain everything (as fans asked about her absence). When Bunshun contacted Keyaki mmg, mmg told everyone to wait for an official statement. So I’m hoping mmg would release sth soon so at least we’re updated about the progress and not let baseless rumors harming the group’s image.

The girls wouldn’t wait till the very end to voice their opinions. We’re talking about tons of money, time and effort of not only the girls, but also staffs and Sony. Having this rumor surrounds them will hurt their image (and especially Techi since Bunshun directly named her). Antis will use this opportunity to drag the girls, calling them unprofessional, ignorant, ungrateful etc and those are harsh criticism in Japanese society. Nobody would care if the change (if there’s really one) makes the single better, people will only think “oh, this girl only wants things to go her way and forces everyone to redo everything. How ungrateful. Who does she think she is?” Who would want to work with people like that?

• Like Like x 3