1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

They asked mngmt about the 9th single, they talked to Mon's mother on the phone and harass her with questions which made her upset. They pay stalkers to get tiny info or take photos on idols who may be dating. And 9th single story was definitely made up as they can't get any info about 9th single if they haven't hidden stalkers among mngmt.

Mngmt told Bunshun they will inform the details in official site regarded the 9th single. All their speculations are not worth attention. It's on the level of 2ch forum where baseless rumors create and where Zuumin bullying started.

And even worse, that Keyaki account (keyaki46rb) on twitter who is posting fake news about Keyaki negatively are doing it sensationally for clicks. They even use fake Bunshun source (made up) to fool some fans to believe it. Whether it's about 9th delay or Sakamichi trainees. It's always to make Keyaki look bad and international 48 fans are eating it up.

We shouldn't waste energy on this and look forward to 9th single. Mngmt has been slow but it seems things will change next week when we may only get positive news. This week was busy with Best Hits, Kohaku and Japan Record Awards news.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Eh, I'm gonna be honest here, from the second we heard about Mon's absence in senbatsu it was obvious something was up. If Mon was taking a break from the group, not being in senbatsu would be an easy way to let her do that without having a huge impact on single promotions. She's consistently been a front girls up until 8th single so I highly doubt she would just leave without making management aware of the situation. It's most likely they knew but didn't feel the need to say anything until she was noticeably absent (missed performances).

Whatever the case, i'll support her in whatever she wants to do.

That bunshun article however... do you really truly believe that an 18 year old girl who shows up to work a couple times a month has the power to go up to the director, choreographer, composers, managers and the goddamn CEO, and say "Nope. Hate it. Redo it all." to a scheduled single............... and for them to just say "Really? Ok sure" ??????? :fp:

If you believe that is true, I think you're putting too much responsibility on the position of center, because at the end of the day that is all she is.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Mngmt changed from "coming this winter" to "9th coming in 2019" on their profile.

As Miyabi said before about Keyaki mngmt and arena tour, they can't work on two things in one time. Production on 9th started after Tokyo Dome. Whatever Bunshun claimed or some impatient jp fans are speculating on twitter about serious delay is baseless. There is actually a trainee tour going on until it ends on 11/20 that many try to ignore. It began on 10/30 in Osaka and ends on 11/20 in Nagoya and Takahiro went to the live last week in Tokyo.

Keyaki mngmt has proved many times they can't concentrate on two things in one time. Once the tour ends they will probably start to kick off 9th campaign if mngmt is so certain now it comes out in 2019 and there is no delay.

What some jp fans are doing now (referred to keyaki matome mory who reported the speculations) is to compare 8th with 9th which is not comparable at all. 8th was delayed due to Techi's hiatus and serious injury she had to deal with last year. They never appeared in new uniforms until the single was ready early this year.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    10-gatsu no pool ni tobikonda is their rumored new single title, right?

if yes, it's already embarassing that sawabe already said the title while there's no official announcement about the title from the management.

5. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@outkastband 9th A-side has not released or comfirmed yet but we are kinda sure that 10月 isnt single title. Uemu indirectly denied it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'd rather wait a long time to have a single's jewel rather than a half assed cooked single.

Look at AKB, they are not fuel by innovation anymore, and they have been closing AKB shop everywhere. It's almost as BNK is carrying AKB dead body now.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I somehow feel like this single will be the turning point for Keyaki. It's a special single from how things are going. The group is totally mysterious now & even though many are not for that, I really like it. Better be in the dark than be spoiled is my style. Next year is going to be a great year with the single & I will be riding the joy with other mutuals

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    It's also important to highlight that this is 2ki's first single with the group, and it's been 1 year since they've joined. The delay isn't something we should be welcoming imo

• Agree Agree x 6
  9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Its crazy that in the time since Kuroi Hitsuji, Hinata has released three singles, Nogi has released two singles and an album, and Keyaki has released nothing.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Quality over quantity, Keyaki ftw!

• Disagree x 5
    • Dislike x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Winner x 1
  11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It's crazy and ridiculous. It's no wonder Keyaki isn't maintaining their public relevance, as seen from the Nikkei ranking that was released early this year. Look at the difference in what 2ki did compared to Nogi's 4ki and Hinano.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Yes Quality over Quantity always, but all the singles Nogi and Hinata have released this year have been nothing but Quality releases, so what now?

Honestly keyaki's management has been very poor this year

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Thing is we can't rush to a conclusion when we have no idea what is going on. There is no comparison here. Nogi and Hinata have to make their releases and keyaki too has to except they haven't & we don't know why since there hasn't been any explanation from the mgmt. So as patient & angry as we are, we can only wait for the single

• Like Like x 4
  14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Isn't that the point?
    If I had said Keyaki's management this year is poor back in march when they barely promoted the 8th single well, or when they focused solely on the tour and tokyo dome instead of releasing anything throughout the summer, then yeah you could say I'm rushing to a conclusion, but it's just over a week until the last month of the year, and management have continued to give us minimal information or explanation on pretty much everything. 9th is way overdue, techi's condition is questionable, oda's situation has not been resolved and we're watching the latest drama, the disappearance of suzumoto miyu, meanwhile 2ki don't have a single to their name and they've been in the group for a year (well, it's better than hiragana's situation, but still bad).
    It's frustrating seeing fans saying you can't compare when the groups have similar situations, but have been managed so differently it's jarring. Hinata have been non stop busy in their debut year, and management have informed us promptly when a member needed to take a hiatus or a break due to scandals, and they still release things just fine. Nogi have successfully promoted their 4th gen members throughout the year too. As a fan of all three groups, of course i'm going to compare them, and unless i'm making wildly inaccurate comparisons, there's nothing wrong with doing so.

We can patiently wait for the 9th single and still acknowledge the fact that keyaki's management this year has been terrible, second only to AKS. And when the single is released I'll enjoy it to the fullest (if it's good lol), and still stand by my statement that mgmt have handled the group poorly this year. Even the girls themselves agreed it's been stagnant.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  15. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    dont make me start to call those singles quality :v only Keyaki release good songs lately in the Jidol world

• Disagree Disagree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I watched some videos where international non fans had to react to jpop videos. I got so proud of the girls here. While they were talking and laughing at most of the jpop songs (which annoys me all the time), the moment it got to Keyaki, they got into a quiet mode trying to digest and interpret the meaning of the songs and the videos. Kuroi Hitsuji had most of them crying, trying to know what is happening. They didn't understand anything but they got the message. Of course, all the reactors called Techi powerful and they aren't even fans. Some even thought she was a veteran actress lol. Interestingly, they didn't react that way to the other idols groups. They kept saying keyaki is not your typical jidol group. This shows how the girls can even reach these people just with the MV's. I hope they stay with these type of songs which is pulling the average public to them. Most are not okay with them but most love them and as much as they are hated you can't deny their songs actually gets you to think, act or relate to.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

You know when girls, especially Yukka, say that the group is stagnant, somehow I find it kinda satirical because the most stagant section in this case is management, not the girls. Until now everyone can see how much they change, that they always try to improve and what do management improve until now? Almost Nothing.

Can we have another company? Like when they create Keyaki, they also bring them to another company to Nogi.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I can't help but wonder if things got this bad or if they will even get worse because Seed and Flower is managing both Keyaki and Hinata. Maybe this is some kind of retribution for Hiragana rotting under Keyaki for almost three years lmao.

What some Keyaki fans don't seem to get is that Keyaki is totally able to maintain their image and the quality of their songs while also being properly managed. It happened in 2016 and in 2017. There's nothing stopping them from recreating those two years. I would have felt better about this year if they at least released an album before the arena tour (since albums aren't promoted heavily) but nah. It is no wonder someone spread the rumor that the Sakamichi kenshuusei don't want to join Keyaki. It's not even about the Techi and backdancers situation, but it's simply because based on this year it seems like Keyaki hasn't done much.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I don't know what is happening but all of a sudden Japanese fans are going crazy right now over the 9th single saying the title and song are crazy. I don't see any info on that. Anyone know what is happening?

20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I wonder.

Bugbear are confirmed as guests for a presentation about Keyaki early next year.
    https://twitter.com/keyaki46matome/status/1197839997954445319?s=19

Fans are speculating about one of the composer's hair color is very Joker-esque and they have been invited to this presentation. It could indicate to that Bugbear are 9th A-side's composers.

First the designer drop a hint on twitter and now Bugbear wear a hair color similar to Joker.

But I agree that Seed & Flower's Keyaki mngmt have done poorly for the group this year. If Konno doesn't fix this mess soon he had to move either Keyaki or Hinata to a new company because it doesn't work out to have two groups under same company. Nogi doesn't have that.