1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Nogi is under a subsidiary so their activities are never affected by neither Keyaki nor Hinata. But Seed&Flower obviously doesn't know how to properly manage 2 groups at the same time. Are they afraid two groups are going to clash or what? But that's unlikely since all Sakamichi groups have different concepts and sounds to them (and outside jobs for two groups are quite different too except for modeling). I hope 2020 will be a better year for Keyaki. This year they have toured a lot (Republic, Budokan, Summer tour and THE Tokyo Dome) so I want them to at least return to the usual 2 singles/year pattern supported WITH proper promotion. Mmg wasted such a kami single like Kuro Hitsuji. Even with shitty promotion, the song resonates with so many people. Imagine if they had done it correctly...

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
  2. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    so basically is all hinata fault, cause they are just focusing on them, if thats the case Keyaki need a new mngmt asap!

• Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It's not Hinata's fault. It's simply management's fault.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's not Hinata's fault. They were debuting and needed thd focus and promotion, just like any other idol group. There is truth in what has been stated already. I think this might be the first time seed & flower found themselves in such situation, managing two groups at the same time. Like I mentioned in one if my posts, promoting a debut group takes a lot of time and they needed that for hinata, therefore they had to slow down keyaki's promotion by making them have tours. But now that Hinata has successfully debuted, they will go back to the normal, or so we hope

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    so, it seed and flower and hinata fault

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lololol don't go putting blame where it isn't supposed to be. Blame Seed & flower, not hinata

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

I just want to clarify something.

Keyakizaka46, Hinatazaka46 and Thinking Dogs are represented by Seed & Flower llc as agency but each of them have different management, all under Konno-san supervision but they are independent of each other (except in collaborations) and all are within SONY (the same with N46Div).

Hinatazaka46 has 2 experienced managers who previously belonged to Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46 respectively. Within the management there are other managers (olds/news) and staff members (recruited this year) and all of them are the responsible for the strong year of the group and as I said before, they are independent from the other groups.

Keyakizaka46 management has had a very difficult time (since 2017) and even so, they managed to perform the fantastic Keyaki Republic 2018/2019 concert, the beautiful Kuroi Hitsuji and also, to get the successful Tokyo Dome concert.

From our point of view, the independence of Hiragana Keyaki and the entry/recruitment of the second generation took too much time. The graduations were also a blow and the sum of all these factors suffocated the group and it is only now that they are taking a new air (this includes the new KeyaKake staff).

There is a possibility of a serious internal problem and they do not make it public to not worry the fans and not lose sponsors. (I honestly don't know how serious the cases of Nana-chan and Mon-chan can be)

Please try to be patient and wait, I don't think management does something wrong for the girls. I am sure that they are worried about them and as soon as they are sure that everything will be fine, they will let us know the news.

Thank you for the space.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Ahh thank you as always for clarifying things. As for internal problems, I have always suspected it but just like your reason, I also thought it was wise they kept quiet if there was/is a problem. The group is still young & the girls might find themselves disobeying some rules here & there, which can bring huge consequences once they are made public. Not everything is to be made known like how Bunshun keeps doing. If the girls are not ready to talk about whatever is wrong, why force them or reveal it against their wishes? I realize some people are angry Oda or mgmt hasn't said anything abt her scandal or Mon's issue while Iguchi has said something. But If the girls don't want to or the case isn't as it is, there is no need to broadcast it.
    That said, I am looking forward to the new additions to the team & hope they help build the group

• Like Like x 1
  9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I was waiting for more information about this single to write something but I'mentioned tired of it.
    I agree that there might be something serious and management is trying to have everything in low profile for now so people won't be worried. But this time of waiting and waiting is not something I can consider as a good thing.
    I'm just going to say that I hope this ends soon and that we finally get the name of the single and the release date at least. I'll be patient but I don't like the fact that they have only released one single this year and that 2ki members haven't debut yet.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Keyaki46blog have seen the lyrics for 9th single.
    https://twitter.com/keyaki46blog/status/1197739673071697920?s=19

This was a day ago, so how much longer do we have to wait now? Keyaki46blog was more than a week ago sarcastic about 9th may be delayed and you will probably hear excuse from Yukka. This was just "an opinion tweet" because details of the 9th single didn't seem wanted to be lifted from management for some reason. We also hear from Koike's interview the MV for non-senbatsu song is already shot.

If Keyaki46blog have seen the lyrics for 9th that means promotion work is ready now. They warned about Bunshun news regarded Keyaki last week so this must coming to an end now, the silence from mngmt.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Iamyoung now you see why I am so crazy about Keyakizaka46... I only wish management and AkiP realize that they NEED to make groups like these, OFFICIALLY international (as to a certain degree they actually are) and stop managing them in such an introvert way, focused ONLY on the internal market/audience...
    As for the whole 9th single situation, my 2 cents is that they want to create a huge hype/buzz about that, and so far they are doing great!!!

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

We are all crazy about them lol. I am also frustrated but cooling it down. The girls told uz to not worry so I'm thinking they clearly do have a plan for next year and that things will turn out better than this year

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Most of the staff in S&F are the same staff as N46Div. Check the CD insert staff section. Last time I did it was mostly the same names for all three groups. They're not new and inexperienced with regards to promoting multiple groups. It's more likely that something external happened, though I can't even begin to speculate why.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm surprisingly patient with this single, but it may be because both my virtual and real lives are packed right now. I think the dealy may depend on both mngmnt's weird way to organize stuff and external problems.
    They better give me quality though. I don't want Keyaki end below the group' standard

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    maybe they'll release it in early january?
    so this single can compete in JRA.

16. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Must be something big then. Especially Kuroi Shitsuji is also a delayed single right? It seems like it was supposed to be for last Christmas, and we're getting nearer to another Christmas.

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

A quick google translate says "Regarding the 9th single that was introduced, we originally planned to release it within this winter, but we came to think that we would like to pursue better work as we proceeded with the production" which I take to mean that it will be released in the spring of next year at the earliest. I wouldn't be surprised if Nogi and Hinata both release new singles before this one comes out. They'll definitely announce new singles by then I'm sure.

I guess the longer you wait between singles the more pressure you have to be good. When you're pumping out singles as fast as Nogi and Hinata then you can afford to have a mediocre one since it will be replaced within a few months. But Keyaki fans have been anticipating this single for so long that it has to be perfect or people are going to feel let down.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    While I do not want to believe *that* newspaper, maybe there is a possibility that the single was not up to par, which explains the delay?

I have no idea how singles are released but I suppose having 2-3 in a given year is common for popular idol groups.

20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Its not just common, its expected. If an idol group primarily releases singles, then it would be assumed they would release several a year. If Keyaki were releasing content like the way American or British artists do, by releasing full albums made up entirely of new content with several "singles" on the album, then it would be one thing. But its just a stand-alone single. And when you consider the fact that its been an entire year since 2nd gen was introduced, its pretty crazy they haven't released a single.

Its crazy to think that the last time Keyaki released a single, Hiragana Keyaki was still a thing. That seems so long ago.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2