TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Good episode. I like this kind of segment, where members were given a chance to voice out their opinion about the show, rather than being quiet and follow everything that the staff presented for them. It feels like the staff trust the members and members' opinions can help to improve the show and make it more interesting. This is also proof that there is good teamwork between members, MC, and staff.
    Maybe, some people call Hinatazaka members are fake and not genuine. But, I think the last two episodes show their genuine feeling about the show. Moreover, all Ohisama know that behind the screen, Hinatazaka members are crazy and playful, similar to what they show in front of the camera. That's the most genuine scene in my humble opinion. :)

These last two episodes also remind me of Nogizaka Under Construction episode, where members express their feeling and dissatisfaction for the lack of screentime in the MV. There is also an episode where Nogi's members stated that they want to be the center of the main single. I don't know if Hinatazaka management will also try a similar segment like that. but, I like the bluntness from these two claim segments. It's enjoyable and fun to watch it.:D

Next week, Ohisama, get ready. I almost died when my oshi Nao said a sweet phrase (I believe Wakabayashi-san!) to Wakabayashi in the next week preview.:p

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Congrats to Wakabayashi. Announced on the radio he secretly got married to a nurse. So secretly Kasuga didn't even know lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. tulipnohana

tulipnohana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    What? For real? Well all I could say is OmedeTOOS!!:3rd:
    Could you tell us the source of your information?

4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  5. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

He said that 1 day before his harem episode of HinaAi :shifty:, I can't wait too see how Hinata member reaction (lol), and how they treat Wakabayashi from now in HinaAi haha...

Anyway Congratulations for Waka-sama :1st:

Looking back in Hiragana Oshi 38 this is trully happen, the scene when wakabayashi cek his fortune lol
    from HinatazakaPR2 twitter
    https://twitter.com/Hinatazaka46PR2/status/1198298875737427968

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    A one-hour special that was truly special. A lot of great moment, replayable scene and one for sure, it shows that Hinata members are starting to get close and make a good connection with Audrey, especially Wakachan.:)

I can mention many of my favorites scenes in this episode. Every scene where I can see Nao and Konochan, especially when Nao said "nanka kanashi dese~". SO CUTE!!!:inlove::omfg:
    And I like the way those four crazy members force Wakabayashi to tell them a story, which ended up embarrassing him. Maybe they were drunk at that time. [hehe]
    This episode also make me realize how dangerous Miku's voice is. It is soft, calming, but also tempting and sexy. I realize it first when she said "Apa~" in sexy phrase competition.:nosebleed:
    Miho shy reaction when Wakabayashi said he make a mistake on their mousou scene was also priceless.
    Next week, the unaired scene time!:1st:

• Like Like x 1
  7. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

This 50 minute special episode was so good! The girls competing to become Wakabayashi's new favorite, that luck man! haha.
    That plot twist at the end!!
    I was actually "concerned" that he would stop being parcial towards Otake and Kosaka, thank the heavens he just added Osushi into the mix.
    Got say it was a though choice between her and Miho, specially with her skit at the end. Like MasToppu wrote, her shy reaction (that laugh) was amazingly cute

• Like Like x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode was practically the banter episode between Audrey and members. It was fun!:1st:
    And, I just realized that Naccho wears Balinesse traditional dress. She looks beautiful. :)

9. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Wow, this week's episode is amazing. I died laughing at the replays and rewinds of my beloved Otake falling down. It doesn't help to subdue my laughter seeing the rewind scene again and again but I must admit it is a legendary cut to me. Bravo editing crew! You earned a medal. Higashimura Mei is very cute in this episode. Lots of highlights on her and Kyoko shows her multiple face personality between her and the other members. The interactions in which she immediately switches into on and off mode is perfect. Tomita Suzuka is embracing her character very well and mixing her with Wakabayashi only creates excellent results. Amazing episode again and next week is a continuation.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    日向坂で会いましょう2019年12月8日 Full

[This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TV Tokyo]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week was amazing. I laughed a lot! :1st:
    The editing team did a great job to create a nice cut and good BGM. I just can't stop laughing at Otake fall scene. I can say every scene (confession) in this episode is my favorites. All of them!!! :1st:

12. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Wow, Katoshi since of smell is something else hahaha
    Big revelation about the food theft, I can Miipan, Katoshi and Ayaka doing it, but I'm surprised abou Kyoko being the ring leader per say, that is a new side of her to me lol

13. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Very fun episode remembering the past funny moments. Tomita was the true MVP of this last 2019 show. I hope she continues to use her tears/hurt/gloomy character from time to time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

This new subbed episode had me laughing so much that my cheeks are hurting

Sarina is climb up my oshi list with how funny she is in the show

Kawata being a thief surprised me, Kumi needs to teach this kid some manners lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, I love that Sarina bringing weird completely random objects to the show has become her thing. And it's good we've been getting more of her lately.

Also, Kyonko having laughing fits is always hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Oh man, another episode full of laughs.
    Not even 5 minutes in and Sarina gives another top variety statement with her dream of being chocked to death
    I was surprised about Kawata crying, she is soft girl indeed
    Love-san nonchalant going "that was not a dream, you actually have a ghost haunting you" made me spilled my water. He is a great guest. Hope to see him from time to time.
    Tomita being a masochist...I can actually see that. Same thing with Watanabe being a punk, I can see her has a light version of Nana from NANA

• Like Like x 2
  17. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    After a long day's work...

couch

ale

HinaAi

(bliss)

• Like Like x 2
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Another crazy episode!:1st: Every HinaAi episode always has the unforgetable moment or scene. For this episode, here are my favorites scene.
    How to draw Nibu-chan? Thick eyebrows and ponytail! (Tips by Tomita):D
    IMG_20200118_101316.jpg

My favorite telops in this episode. "Sekai de ichiban kodoku na tomita" (The World's Lonliest Tomita), a pun of Nogi's song, "Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na LOVER". :D They even played this song as BGM on this scene.:D
    IMG_20200118_102026.jpg

Last but not least, a moment before Kasuga call Katoshi name to start her presentation, I heard Miipan whispering Katoshi's dream title, "Un-chan~":D

Honorable mention: embarrassed expression of my baby Nao-chan because of how Kasuga read her dream presentation was priceless!!!:inlove:

Can't wait for next week!!!:banana:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  19. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Hinamashou is on a roll! It's such good TV.

I love the dynamic between the members and Audrey. Two years in, and the banter is really flowing now. The girls have no fear in clashing directly with the MCs, and it gives the show its own unique character apart from Nogi's and Keya's shows. It almost feels like Wakabayashi and Kasuga are trying to keep control over an unruly classroom. It's chaotic, but it's so much fun.

I also wanted to give a big shoutout to the production team behind the show. They've been really good at coming up with ideas that give the girls control over the segments, which lets them shine with their own power. And then there's the art direction, coming up with unique theme templates and cards for every show. And the camera work and editing is top notch. From the telops and music (e.g. World's Loneliest Tomita, Cat's Eye), to the Kasuganking + Un-chan overlays, to just catching the right expressions. Everything about the show is clicking. I don't really want to throw shade, but with HinaAi and NogiChuu showcasing such high production quality, it makes me wonder why the KeyaKake team is so lacklustre in comparison. They've been a bit better lately, but I do think they don't have near the same level of creativity.

Also, I'm becoming a big fan of Manafi. She's cute as a button, but there's an unusual, un-idol-like vibe about her. She doesn't really play up her reactions, and doesn't grab for screentime. She's just kinda casual and straightforward, but also, as it turns out, a pretty sharp tsukkomi and genuinely funny. The Waka favouritism episodes were great for her. It took her a while to reach this point, but lately she's been showing a lot of confidence, and her screentime is growing as a result. If she keeps this up, she could take the pro-wrestling world by storm!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    We can't forget that KeyaKake bred Hiragana Keyaki though

Its just that we have a special bunch of girls and characters who rise to the occasion and never fail to disappoint :blush:

And because of that the production crew can exercise more creativity since the base material is of top quality
    (for eg: I really ROFLed when I saw all the Evangelion references roll out in ep. 35 when that Paripi + Waku collabo covered that Koda Kumi song)

• Like Like x 1