1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamauchi Mizuki (Zukky)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I really like Zukkii's aura nowadays: she seems to have matured a bit, her expressions are more varied in photos and performances, and she somehow radiates a certain kind of... calmness? I'm not sure what to call it, but it makes me really happy for her.

Remember to tune in to https://www.showroom-live.com/akb48_official at 21:00 JST (in 1,5 hours) for the "Sustainable" coupling MVs, presented by Zukkii and Naamin!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Lucky Zukkii fanart!! ♥️
    IMG_20190912_204255_1~2_20190912211345148.jpg **Original photo ref
    InstaSave.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Just imagine that is Zukky in her 20's.. :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Thats probably zukki in her 30s hahaha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    :ome::ome:
    Tanjoubi Omedetou Zukki!!!!!
    :ome::ome:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Happy Birthday :ome:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    A couple of translations by me related to Zukkii's birthday stage:

BD stage tweet (https://twitter.com/MizukiYamauchi/status/1187142170874040321?s=20)

BD comment cards on DMM (https://twitter.com/dnt_ringo/status/1187036675022573568/photo/1)

Yuirii's BD letter to Zukkii: (https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-31241.html)

To Zukkii

Happy 18th birthday.

How did you find last year?

When the 16th gen joined AKB48, I became acquainted with the others after some time, but it took some more time before I was able to close the gap between me and the shy Zukkii.

That's why I'm really happy that I'm writing this letter right now.

When Zukkii was a KKS, she was really happy to perform, she shined with all her might; she didn't let it show openly, but she was really hardworking and hated losing. Perhaps she was too modest, and she seemed to be a bit in the shadows.

She wasn't good at speaking, and at times when she tried to voice out her thoughts, she started crying when everyone's gaze turned to her.

I learned to know everyone bit by bit, and then I was given the opportunity to produce my own stage, "Let's go KKS". I wanted to create a stage that'd give everyone chances to grow and would bring out the best sides of everyone. And then, I asked Zukkii to perform "Migiashi Evidence".

She stood alone on the stage in front of an audience of 250 people - that surely put a huge pressure on her. Her growth was really fast, and you could really see that she'd practiced a lot. She wasn't the excessively modest Zukkii anymore - she had become the fascinating Zukkii who could really put up a performance.

To explain how much of a fascinating performer she had become: when "Migiashi Evidence" started playing during the rehearsals, members would come out of the dressing room just to watch her; some members would come up to me and say "I want to perform that song"; and some members were content with just copying the moves and dancing next to the stage with Zukkii. Zukkii gave "Migiashi Evidence" such importance that the whole stage wouldn't have felt complete without it.

Even though she's not good at saying things assertively or doing this spontaneously, Zukkii's performance during that time became an important stimulus for everyone. Even now she's pulling Team 4 forward as its ace. Thank you so much.

Circumstances and the state of affairs have changed since then, and she's been able to stand on the stage as AKB48's representative more often. "Senbatsu" is a big thing for Zukkii, and I think that's a thing she's been delighted and worried about.

Comparing herself to other people, worrying about things she doesn't possess, feeling envy, I think she also that side to her... But I think that the ribbon-loving Zukkii, the shy Zukkii, lucky Zukkii, unlucky Zukkii (*audience laughs*) all compose the real Zukkii. I really want her to feel confident about her own feelings and things she's worked hard for and continue being her true self.

Sorry that this has become such a long letter.

What I really want to say is, you're perfect the way you are. I think also Zukkii fans will be the most delighted if Zukkii continues to enjoy her AKB life. I hope this year will be a fulfilling one both in your work and private life.

Let's go out as Zukiringo again.

Once again, happy birthday.

From Team 4 Murayama Yuiri

Zukkii's BD speech during her BD stage on 2019/10/23: (https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-31241.html)

Naamin: "How did you find last year?"
    Zukkii: I'm bad at speaking so I prepared a list. (*audience laughs*)

The year as a 17-year-old started with Majimuri Gakuen's stage play, then I was able to appear both in AKB48's Kouhaku and NHK Kouhaku Utagassen. After that I had the opportunity to go to Taiwan and Thailand, and be part of the nation-wide tour this year. Though I was only 17, I had many first-time opportunities and each one became such a huge stimulus for myself. I think it was a year during which I learned many things and showed growth in many areas.

Also, I think I matured a bit. It's funny to say it myself, but somehow, I have the feeling that I've matured somewhat. Fans have also come to me at HS events and said "Lately Zukkii's become really adult-like", which surprised m-me (*she fumbles her words and the audience laughs*).

I heard it so often that it really surprised me. During last year's birthday stage I swore to overcome my morning sleepiness, and lately I've been able to overcome it a bit, but ah, today I overslept, yes... So I've become a bit adult-like, and I've gained some confidence and personal growth by having been able to appear on AKBINGO! and other variety shows.

When I appeared on AKBINGO! for the first time, I was so nervous what to answer when it was my turn to speak that I cried, and when Yuiri-san's letter was read just now, by just feeling everyone's gazes on me I came close to tears and cried a little... But lately I've gained some strength to hold back my feelings at times like that, and thus I feel like I've become stronger.

Ah, this has gone on so long, but I was able to participate in the AiKaBu song "Yume e no Process", the stage for Battle Festival and feel the love fans give us through the games. There was no SSK this year, but through those games and the uchiwas and calls during the tour fans can voice out their feelings, and I was really happy to notice that the Zukkii calls and uchiwas seemed to increase in numbers as time went by.

Yes, that's why I feel that last year was even more filled with love than the previous year. Thank you very much (*applause from the audience*)

Naamin: "How would you like this next year to be?"
    Zukkii: I'll make sure to properly graduate from high school (*audience laughs*)

Let's see... After I graduate from high school, I think the time I'll be able to allocate to AKB48 will increase. I want to think about AKB48 as a whole even more and do my best in my own way. And since the time slot during which I can appear on SNS and music shows will widen, I think I'll be able appear in many more things and I want to support AKB48... I want to get better to be able to continue supporting AKB48 as one of its members. I want to follow in our senpais' footsteps, learn from them, and become a reliable, solid person.

And then... well, solo activities, hmm. I think almost everything's ok, but maybe I should start from cafe events and show that I can... I can hold my own even by myself. I don't really know, but maybe... I'd really like to do such solo activities, experience taking part in a stage play, for example, learn many different things. I also want to strive to become a proud AKB48 member.

After I've become stronger and gained more experience, one day I'd like to hold my own solo concert - that's one dream I'd like to fulfil with everyone.

Yes, and then... (*some applauses from the audience*) yes, I have something left to say. Sorry, thank you.

After I turned 18 years old, I've been able to appears as an under for senbatsu members more often. That's right... um, senbatsu, yes, since "Teacher Teacher" I'd been chosen as a senbatsu member, but...

(*audience: "You can do it!"*)

After I turned 18 years old, I've been able to appear as an under for senbatsu members and I've been able to experience the weight and responsibilities of senbatsu more profoundly, kind of... And then, I guess, hmmm, I wonder... Since I'm in a different position, I should do my best hundred-fold compared to those members... I really felt that it's no good if I don't do my best... I was a bit lost.

Yes, that's what I felt deep down. That's why I want to take this experience and from now on, as a senbatsu member... Hmm, I wonder what I should... I want to become such a person this year that can be selected into senbatsu. (*audience claps*)

Since I read things off a list this speech was a bit odd, but one last thing I want to do this year is to see my fans' smiles even more, and I'll do my best to make everyone smile.

"What would you like to say to the fans who prepared this fantastic birthday stage?"
    Zukkii: First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who wanted to come today, who support me, who got a ticket and those who didn't, those who are watching in the lobby, those are watching through DMM: thank you very much! (*audience claps*)

Let's see... Thank you for all the preparations. I'll go look at the stand flowers after this. This morning I looked at the photo that was taken during one of the HS events last year close to my birthday and that featured the big birthday banner... I was really glad to notice that many of the fans in that photo still come to my handshakes and still continue to support me - I was really glad. And I'm really glad to hear lately that many of my fans have become friends with each other and have made plans together and tell me about those plans excitedly during handshakes.

From now on, I'd really like my fans to get along even better, and if there are people who start to become interested in me and want to support me, I'd like my fans to get along with those people too and have fun with everyone.

I also want to become a member that everyone feels happy to support.

And then, yes, if there's a SSK or game events, I'd like to strengthen that bond between everyone and strive towards new heights with everyone. Sorry if this seems like an arrogant attitude.

But, I really like everyone from the bottom of my heart. Thank you very much for coming today. (*audience claps*)

Naamin: "Anything left to say? Did you have something on your mind?"
    Zukkii: Umm, today... Sorry that this was such a long speech. And sorry that I'm so bad at Japanese. Umm, that's right... today's my birthday stage, but thank you everyone for being born! (*audience claps*)

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
  10. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Is this some kind of custom, Mizuki saying that she is bad at Japanese?

11. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    It's just a way of saying that one's not really good with words/speaking/formulating one's thoughts into words.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Miion talked about the national tour and Zukkii in a recent SR (https://twitter.com/yukiii_peace/status/1191019316746973184):

Miion: "Zukkii's expressions are very adult-like -- Zukkii's stylish, she's got slender arms and legs, which is wonderful - she looks really nice next to a standing mic"

• Like Like x 4
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Zukkii's dream from her seitansai speech came true: she's holding a solo concert at the TDC Hall on 2020/01/26! Thread for the concert series (RH & other concerts) here: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...all-2020-01-18-2020-01-26.23144/#post-1638566

Lots of good things happening to her lately: many interviews in magazines, featured in the Softbank videos, being part of the tour senbatsu, getting to go to Taiwan, getting to perform in the "Boku no natsu" stage... She's growing and getting lots of experience for the future.

The aforementioned Softbank videos are hilarious, definitely recommend watching them:

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here
    In the first one when they're wondering how a certain food-related word would be read, Zukkii says out of the blue: "Aah, if it's meat, I like chicken meat..." :^^;:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    These videos seem hilarious, I hope someone could sub them.
    Maybe I can convince someone from our group if I do the timing and typesetting. :fear:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Since Moeka is graduating she has more chances to become a new ace of the group, so it's good for her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I saw this account on Twitter sub a few bits but not the whole videos, maybe it helps though: https://twitter.com/YuuNaaSpread

19. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

That's exactly what I was just thinking. Somebody has to take Moeka's place as the new pushed Ace and I always thought that Zukkii was most likely next in line. Don't really see her having any competition among the other fresh AKB members

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Mahopyon is very popular too. Personally I think it would be best to push them both as future aces and then a smaller push for a few more 16th gen/D3 girls to be future senbatsu members. Relying too much on a single person is usually not a good idea.