1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MUB48 & DEL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Most AKB songs are originally made for 16, but an odd number can make formations easier since things can just be mirrored around the center. Or, alternatively, maybe they're anticipating a kennin member to bring them to 16? Seems like it would've been announced already if so tho lol

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Well... they are candidates because... they didn't debut

3. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    Take this with a grain of salt as I can find no source, but multiple fan pages of various social media sites are claiming invitations are now being sent for the reveal event and are suggesting it will be very soon. Seeing as we are now in late November that does make sense.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Ah. I never replied back. Thanks for setting me straight!

Honestly though, I really can't wait for their debut. I think they'll be amazing!

5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    • Like Like x 3
  6. naamincenter48

naamincenter48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami
    I'm already used to their typos

7. naamincenter48

naamincenter48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami
    A facebook comment said the "debut" event is next week, don't know how true it is.

8. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    News website HindustanTimes just released an article on DEL48. Most of it is stuff we on the forum probably already know but this article also includes some quotes from girls who auditioned, though it did not specify if any of the girls mentioned passed.
    Alpana Shukla, 16, is a trained singer from Assam looking to build a career in music. “The thing that attracted me most is that multiple idols will be selected,” she says “I’m here mostly because I want to travel, groom myself and sing my own songs.”

Her preparations involved watching AKB48 videos on YouTube and aping moves to Bollywood songs. “I think I have above-average dancing and singing skills,” she says. “The turnout at the auditions and the level of competition was something I was not prepared for.”

Mansi Singh, 19, an aspiring idol from Delhi, is pursuing an English degree and only just familiarising herself with J-Pop. “It’s quite peppy and I can see myself performing these catchy tunes before a crowd,” she says. “I have always dreamt of being a popstar and I am at that point in my life where I need to choose a career path, so I guess this is a start.”
    There is also only one image directly related to DEL48 and it seems new but is similar to ones we've previously seen. Only one week left in November, so any day now.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope they won't get too disappointed when they later discover the business model of AKBG.

10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    If this girl pass the audition I just want to say prepare to be kinda disappointed lmao

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    well, if she did passed, we already have 1 waiting graduation announcement early on

• Winner Winner x 4
  12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Wang YuRan of Team SH gen 2 said something similar and fans bullied her because that. But she hasn't graduated yet. :)

13. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    I can find no verifiable source for this one but I have seem the rumor going around that the press conference is scheduled for November 29th.

14. onego123

onego123 Member

We finally have an idea of how many people applied. Whenever the members get revealed I hope they give us the number.

15. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    The rumor of a kaigai member joining DEL48 is all over the place right now, many people and fan run news accounts straight up stating it as a fact without anything to back it up. We also have one possible member name leaked. Similar to how many of the CGM48 nicknames were leaked because their accounts were registered shortly before their official reveal, an account named AashnaDEL48.Official recently appeared on instagram. This could be fake though, as this is the only known account (I searched myself and couldn't find any more) and it would be a little weird to only set up one account for your group and not the rest.

16. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    I could be wrong, but don’t Kaigai members get announced individually ahead of time, then the regular members?

But if that rumor about 15 members is true, then the Kaigai member being #16 would make sense, since a 48G group with less members then the traditional Senbatsu number would be strange

Wonder how they’d fit in with the Indian members

17. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Potential Members

1A5E00C2-EAEA-428C-AA07-F9D9F784E389.jpeg 0518AB66-B730-486F-A254-0012213EE7F5.jpeg 122678B3-5017-4A21-B122-5968C0F6A2A4.jpeg 9B626212-6B70-469F-A6BA-5FB47B0D108F.jpeg AF3990D9-4C8D-46D8-8A99-A3DAF27AE45B.jpeg

DEL48 is definitely looking like it could be off to a good start if these are its members, based off their visuals

All they need is the right personalities, right song(s), and decent promos, and they have what it takes to make it big

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I wonder if the press con will be streamed live

19. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    @Merika Nah, the question is what AKB48 Group song that will fit for them.

Afaik, DEL48 is the first girlgroup in India. And they will get different challenges compared to the other overseas groups like MNL48 or JKT48.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

People say the same with JKT48 and MNL48 but they still survive. :confused: Each oversea group has different challenges.