1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    lowest point of their life = not being able to get theirs nails done comfortably gngn.png

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I think Spoony Rice's point is that hrs0725 is directing a lot of hate at those other girls, but completely ignoring that Yuka chose to protect them. Like you I don't read any unworthy motives into that decision, but her choice shouldn't just be ignored.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Ogiyuka sent a mobame today, clarifying again that she had nothing to do with the assault case, that she's not involved in a secret relationship with fans (she swears this to God), and that all the negative rumors surrounding her are untrue. She holds absolute no ill feelings towards the graduated members.

I am appalled by the level of online bullying, intimidation, and slander towards Ogiyuka, and I'm not just saying that as her fan. Even before this incident, there's been rampant rumors that her SSK rank was rigged, she has a sponsor, she slept her way to the top, etc. etc. Disgusting. People are just unwilling to accept that this girl has a large, devoted fanbase, and they like her for who she is - an extremely hard-working, positive fresh face with a bright future ahead her.

Seriously disappointed at the number of people who have turned their backs on her, on the basis of believing rumors that she herself has firmly denied twice now. I get that fans may be disappointed by her lack of public support for Maho (though I do still believe she may have comforted her in private) but I'm just angered by those who keep perpetuating these absolute horrid rumors. Those who show no sympathy at all that this just-turned-20-year old has been receiving death threatening letters and even going as far to say she deserves it for her alleged treatment of Maho. Like, aside from graduating from the group which I highly doubt management would allow, what more can Ogiyuka do to prove her innocence in this case?

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    • Dislike x 10
    • Agree x 8
    • Like x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  4. Polygonsilikon

Polygonsilikon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Maybe she is innocent but her closeness to the two main suspect makes her position shady. Ogiyukas SSK success is suspicious because several other girls who is/was more popular and known didn't catapult up to kami 7 level suddenly.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Miss this girl.. will she ever return to Insta/Twitter? (thanks to Katomina, probably not)
    Guess there's no choice for her but to walk on eggshells for time being.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

I really hope Yuka’s okay, ever tho I know she’s not. Idoling seems to have brought her so much joy and she was just so natural on stage and interacting with her fans. Let’s not forget how long it took her to finally get accepted into the group, I can’t imagine how painful it must be to see all that crash right in front of you. The threats are also very unsettling, she must’ve been very distressed about those too. She’s my oshi for a reason and I’ll keep supporting her in every way I can (even tho there aren’t many atm) ;-;

• Like Like x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. darlingmysugar

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. yukizukky

yukizukky Kenkyuusei

Agree. I actually distrust comfort tweets on social media more. I mean if you really wanna comfort someone, why let the whole world know unless you want to be credited for it? It’s usually behavior that’s not noticed that becomes the most selfless. Social media posts are not wrong, just that it’s not a benchmark for whether someone’s good or bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. darlingmysugar

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Two photos of a sweaty Yuka from today's @ JAM performance
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  13. darlingmysugar

IG update (I assume these were taken at the JAM expo) 24.08.19

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    [Video unavailable due to dead link]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Disagreement on a video-only post is... amusing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. AirWIng

AirWIng Kenkyuusei

are the one who dislikes the video same person?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. darlingmysugar

does anyone have the recording from her last SR?

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. madnan1251

madnan1251 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura
    why did this girl get so many votes for the last 2 senbatsu sousenkyo? shes not even that pretty or talented, im curious lol

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She's very cute, and has a talent for making people feel welcome and included which you can experience yourself for the price of a few handshake tickets or a visit to the NGT theater. (Or just watch her streams or backstage footage.) That matters far more than singing or dancing "talent" (although she's a good dancer too). She has very compelling expressions both on stage and in MVs, and her reactions on TV are adorable and endearing. Then she has a compelling narrative of never giving up despite repeated setbacks, e.g. starting from Baito AKB, to 15th gen preliminary kenkyuusei, then finally making it into NGT in the draft. Speaking of the draft, being a D2 draftee makes her technically senior to everyone else in NGT except for Gatanee, as the two of them joined and were doing activities with Rie and Yukirin before the others passed their auditions. She was also the first native NGT to receive a leadership role, becoming vice captain of NIII under Kitarie 2 years before the team split and Katomina being made captain.

If you're confused as to how she got so many votes, it's only because you haven't been paying attention.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1