1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't want to look mean but are they that insecure with this single that they have to get prepared this long? I mean almost all the singles have been well received by the public, so I don't know what's the problem with this single that they have to postpone it after being annouced for more than 2 months.
    Please don't hate me but this is really unusual and it's kind of upsetting.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    There could be a multitude of reasons for all we know, but Keyaki is first and foremost a girl group that releases songs. This I agree should be a priority over the other things.

While I do love seeing Keyaki in variety, magazines and other stuff, their foundation has always been the songs, the dance, the music. I want that.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Disappointing I must say, but I think it's for the best. The girls have been busy with jobs these last months plus the music shows & such. They will hardly have time to promote the single if it were released this year. We will need them in their best form to release the single so it is OK they do so next year.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Sad reading the news :( I still think no matter which theme the single contains, it would be well received. And to think 2ki didn't get a song and a release this year... I hope management knows whats the best.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    maybe the choreo was too extreme and 2n ki couldnt handle it, or some girls in the senbatsu

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    That would totally be pointing middle finger at keyaki and . I hope they have the decency not to frustrate fans even more

well I disagree. The girls must be more disappointed than fans. Seeing other sakamichi groups popping out singles and promoting on TV while they did only release one single (that was supposed to be out in 2018 too. Sugai and Koike even felt the group was stagnating. Also poor 2ki, it was their first single. The whole situation must be harder on them than we think.

Also it is a dumb move from management, especially after bunshun's article. Even fans are starting to believe it and blame techi (let alone antis. Some international twitter fans are being ruthless about it)

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    I think it really depends on when in spring Keya will release their single. If they release it early march then they'll probably be the next to release a single. If it's april-may I really don't think Nogi and Hinata should just sit and wait around for a third group to release something.

Management messed up imo, but that shouldn't affect the other sakamichi groups.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I'm not much familiar about sakamichi groups but they never release a single around the same time, do they? This is why management should release keyaki's 9th before it overlapses with another group. February would be best (with the MV somewhere in January) so that they will be able to promote it properly. Also, while it was postponed they never said "untill spring" so it's safe to assume we'll get it before March.

9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah, we all know the antis will rise at this but it isn't something new. International fans are very impatient therefore some of us choose to be ruthless about it. Look under the main post from the official account. Japanese fans are as impatient as we are but yet still encouraging and saying they will wait. Yes they may have their own negative say but they are at least not being ruthless about it, while we, the international fans, keep adding to the anti's negativity. To think about it, they never stated the single will be out this year. The first post about the 9th single they said further details abt the release will be out in winter. I think international fans clearly misunderstood it and therefore thought the single will be announced earlier than that leading us to criticize them. Some of us needed to be reminded that the further details will be released in winter. True to their words, the 'further' details, was released in winter, only to say it has been postponed and even though it didn't necessary state "postponed till spring", some of us are saying the opposite, which will further create a misunderstanding. We need to be head level when it comes to these things. We don't know why this is going on. So let's chill!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    But them saying it's been postponed from being released this winter would mean spring at earliest, no? It would be weird to state they're postponing the release if it's still released the winter they've been claiming to release it in since the beginning. My Japanese is still dodgy though, so I definitely might be wrong, but it's the way I'm understanding it currently.

11. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I totally understand this mindset but I think it would be better if they got something out, even if it isn't quite up to the standard we would expect after an A-side as good as Kuroi Hitsuji. The momentum boost of a new release seems more important right now. People already feel let down because 2018 was pretty lacklustre and the only thing they've released this year was most likely delayed from last December.

lol

They're already performing the rest of Keyaki's discography so I don't think 2nd gen is the issue.

I thought Seed & Flower were taking the piss when Hinata's 3rd single was announced because it seemed like Keyaki was taking a back seat in favour of promoting Hinata as a new group. At this point though it's clear there are problems specifically within Keyaki and its management and they shouldn't be dragging the other groups down with them.

I thought the way they worded it was winter this year, implying sometime this month. They could still announce the release date in January and have the single out in February. I might be misremembering that though.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I am disappointed, absolutely. But I’ll patiently wait for the girls and management to release the single in its glorious form. We still have several award shows to get by this year.

More than anyone, the girls are the most frustrated and disappointed so let’s not add to the negativity but instead support and cheer for the girls.

• Like Like x 2
  13. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I hope whatever's going on inside will be dealt with soon. There will air on sakamichiTV a documentary about each groups' achievement this year. I really hope Oda and Mon's situation will be clear before that.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

If sajin and october pool were planned songs in the 9th single I'll take the delay. These songs were nowhere near the quality of previous singles, in my opinion.

If the group wanted new songs I respect their decision to not disappoint fans. At least we got some information this month. Probably in mid January we will hear about 9th single again with full information similar to Kuroi Hitsuji.

Senbatsu announcement took place in July and delayed it to Sep for public to watch it. Then something must have happened around that time in Sep. We got that tough-man refresh CM with a new song in early July(?). Later on came "jump into the october pool" they pushed for many CMs including Mechakari in late Oct.

I can understand the pressure from the group after Hiragana Keyaki got independent and they have to start to think about the entire single. What about debut single or their first three singles in general? Life was must simplier and the success wasn't as big as they grew in 2017 when Hiragana got 2ki members. The pressure started to grow on members and they were not used to it. Being alone with million selling three singles as achievement and live up to the next single with same quality and thinking about the whole package of the single I would panic.

Risa, Yukka, Akanen apologized the delay. Along with Techi, I think these have discussed the 9th single needs better songs. If that is the case we should respect it. And after 2ki pulled off Fukyouwaon at Tokyo Dome I think AkiP underrestimated 2ki's abilities.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    bad marketing is still marketing.
    have they done all the hs event? if so, they have so much time to practice. hope the dance is not techi centric.lol

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So news going around that 9th single was supposed to be released, in my time line, tomorrow, the 11th of December. Uhhh!!

17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Didn't they re-shot MV for Kuroi Hitsuji in January? I think we could have a similar scenario here.

This is my own speculations but if the song was first "jumped into the pool in October" and they changed to a new song they were more happy with and shot in early Oct. But the quality didn't live up to expectations like what happened to W-Keya song as well. AkiP wasn't pleased with the previous result and they had to re-shot the MV for W-Keya.

Kuroi Hitsuji was probably the same.

When this 9th single comes out is hard to know. If mngmt wants a restart for the group they put out the single in March. They have never had any problem before to release a single a week after Nogi, AKB48 and should apply to Hinata as well.

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    There's good and bad signs here. It can be a good thing if they're delaying it for quality, or to solve problems before going all-out for promoting it. It's obviously frustating to see Keyaki going so slow this year, even if Kuroi Hitsuji was one of the best singles released this year. I really want to believe it's for making it better, since keyaki has such a reputation now.

It's really odd the group debuted the second generation, and has since released just one single, it doesn't seem like a smart management move. Let's wait and see...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    well I've cried enough over the fact that 9th wont be out before march. I really hope they pull out something "perfect" cuz their management owes us more than an apology after all of that

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Hinata's 4th single was announced for Feb 19, not that I don't want Keyaki to release 9th in Feb. It's for the best to release it in early March and bring some new faith in the group again when it comes to release schedule. Their normal schedule for the year was March/April when they start a new year.