1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    At this rate, Kyun is going to attain Koisuru Fortune Cookie levels of being overplayed. Not that it kinda isn't already. I'm starting to suspect their management are Qunari.

2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    to be fair its their debut single and their first time at kouhaku so its fitting.. as much as i wanted to see them do doremi lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  4. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

why im seeing dragon age reference here xD

5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Reading from interview with Kumi, she wants Hinata to improve single sales.

I think it's time for Sony to let go off the past. Seed&Flower needs to get 100% behind the group unlike now. Having a agency who supports you 100% like Nogi it helps a lot. If Yoshimoto can have their own agency who barely sells then why should they force Hinata and Keyaki share same agency? We have seen what a disaster it created for both groups in 2019. It impacted both. Hinata's growth got stagnant and Keyaki was put on hold.

Split them up into different agencies would do both groups good. Seed&Flower to Hinata and Keyaki to a new agency. Sony will start to see those profits they wanted from both groups and Hinata can finally grow their fanbase.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    What? Hinata had an amazing 2019. Idk what else people wanted from them. Seed&Flower is to blame for the Hiragana mess but do Hinata fans really have much to complain for this year?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    If anything, Keyaki should just be dropped by Seed & Flower so they don't have to deal with Tetchy Techi's nonsense/lousy work ethic. More focus on Hinata, who can actually work and aren't saddled with a centre who can't do her fahking job.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    They're only stagnant in terms of single sales and that's mostly because they're already selling out all their handshake slots. A rare occasion where Seed & Flower hasn't actually done anything wrong.

The issues Keyaki is having right now are entirely Seed & Flower's fault and have nothing to do with Techi. I get that hasn't always been the case but even then it wouldn't have been a problem if Seed & Flower didn't insist on keeping Techi as center. By nonsense are you're referring to the Bunshun rumour that Techi didn't like the 9th single and that's why it's been delayed? Interesting how people only take Bunshun seriously when it suits them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Good lord, not even a Hinatazaka thread is free from the constant Keyaki/Techi discussion. Just because iainus is obsessed with shitting on Keyaki/Techi whenever he can doesn't mean people should indulge him.

The way I see it Hinata's sales can improve by adding some of the Sakamichi Kenshusei in the group. I don't think it will happen anytime soon, at least I think not before the 4th single. Hinata will prob get the most members (which also means the senbatsu system will prob come next year as well). What I'm curious though is if we'll get them in the group before the first album (that's also prob coming next year, hopefully it's as good as Hashiridasu Shunkan).

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I disagree.
    1. N46LLC manage 40+ active Nogi members, and 10+ graduated members, and they are doing well. So, I believe S&F also can do the same with Keya+Hinata.

2. I don't think S&F put Keya on hold. They release Kuroi Hitsuji, concert, and even Tokyo Dome concert, then their 9th single.

3. I think Hinata grow significantly. They received many achievements, including Kouhaku and Tokyo Dome concert next year. Plus, many members also have their solo job, from modelling, radio, CM to a show cast. Compared to their past or even last year, I believe this isn't stagnant growth like what you said.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    Someone in the Keyaki thread insulted Nogi and Hinata a few days ago by saying their music came "from a production line", and they were rightly called out for it. In the same vein, if iainus wants to spout bullshit about Keyaki and Techi here then I'm going to tell him it's bullshit. There's obviously a lot of crossover between the Sakamichi threads so there will always be some off-topic posts. This is getting a bit meta but I think that if off-topic posts are discouraged too much then you end up stifling discussion, the best conversations seem to come from disagreements.

Keyaki hasn't been completely inactive this year but there's been issues with the stuff they have done. Kuroi Hitsuji was delayed from December last year (probably), Tokyo Dome wasn't announced far enough in advance and they ended up with a bunch of empty seats, 2nd gen haven't been in any new music yet and we still don't know what's happening with 9th single.

The problem Seed & Flower has always had is the way they handle difficult decisions, they seem to lack forethought and they take a long time to take action. Hiragana Keyaki is a perfect example of this. The group was announced before Keyaki had even released their first single and they clearly had no idea how they were going to utilise them. When I joined the forum in 2017 people were already complaining about Hiragana not getting the promotion they deserved and it took until this year for Seed & Flower to finally split them off into their own group. It's the same with Keyaki adopting the senbatsu system and changing center, everyone accepts that these things have to happen at some point but Seed & Flower wont do it until it's absolutely necessary.

I don't think Seed & Flower have had to make any difficult decisions with Hinatazaka since the split but it wouldn't surprise me if it ended up being a problem for them too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    For the the problem is S&F, as @Sam_E mentioned it seems that they don't like the handle with important decisions and they have to take a long time to do something. Since Hinata just debuted this year, it's easier for S&F to take decisions about the group. They don't have to worry yet about new members and how to increase sales. Which is a different scenario with Keyaki. I think both groups should leave S&F and go to different companies. Companies that are willing to take the necessary risks to reach the next level for both groups.

On the other hand S&F may be getting a new chance with Hinata to make things right, but it's next year when we'll see if they are really managing correctly the group.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hinatazaka 46 in fukaii of nippon tv . It was a emotional and informative program about the the development of Hinatazaka 46 since the difficult times in hiragana days.

EMeSM3CUwAEZTP6.jpeg EMgOD3vUwAAFEex.jpeg
    EMgUho1U0AAlEfn.jpeg EMePmB5UcAINOz7.jpeg

Video: https://48idol.net/video/17100

The radio program Yuugata paradise will have a hinatazaka 46 special in december 28 "hinatazaka 46 endless story"
    With kumi and miku

JAlKTa4K.jpeg

Source: https://www4.nhk.or.jp/P6174/

Hinatazaka 46
    will participate in the cdtv special new year's eve premium

EMeoX9rUYAAsLfI.jpeg
    Source :
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/cdtv/splive2019/

Video: https://twitter.com/f0eP9hpDJvND74J/status/1209118549618245632?s=20

• Like Like x 4
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    :) Merry christmas to everybody!

Kumi and katoshi in Numa ni hamatte star wars special.

They are great fans of star wars

EMi984SUcAAD4_R.jpeg EMkXVMzXsAAXisB.jpeg

Video: https://48idol.net/video/17108

Hinatazaka 46 's cover of yui's fight in uta no ojisan E tan. The cover was amazing.

EMivkBBU4AAvh8-.jpeg EMlpXOzUwAAMkS_.jpeg

Video: https://m.bilibili.com/video/av80503906

There will be a collaboration
    Dasada x TGC in the TGC event in shizuoka( january 11) Miho and suzuka are special guest maybe for the collaboration of dasada. Hinatazaka is one the artist invited and the 6 model members(kumi, kyoko,mirei, ayaka,katoshi and nao) will participate in the runway.

EMh95hmUcAEKczQ.jpeg EMhsK_TUYAEYI9n.jpeg
    EMhsKeGVUAEizJz.jpeg

Source: https://twitter.com/hinatazaka46/status/1209389821405192192?s=20

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Late to the Hinatazaka train...but I'm running to catch up!
    (have never been keen on Keyakizaka so I mistakenly lumped them together)

While I was in Japan, got the sense that they seem to be taking over the world quite quickly
    (konna ni Suki ni Natchatte Ii no? is kinda like played everywhere)

can't believe I have been missing out the whole year!

• Like Like x 3
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  19. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Those outfit's are giving me Raspberry Beret flashbacks.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

WoW.... Now we can see not only just the sky color, but the white cloud too in their costume :cute:
    For me Ayaka is MVP in this performance
    ayaka wink.jpg ayaka spin.jpg
    I wonder Wakabayashi noticed the wink she (Otake) did :1st: