1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert BNK48 9th Single Senbatsu General Election (2020/03/22)

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by Red13th, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    BNK48 9th Single Senbatsu General Election (TBA)
    Announced at 77 no Suteki na Machi e Handshake event (08/12/2019)

78918935_2494045990722644_369944787542867968_o.jpg

Announcement VTR

if the video does not show watch the video here

Candidacy Acceptance Period

Friday, December 13, 2019 - Wednesday, December 25, 2019 (24.00)

Voting Period
    Thursday, February 13, 2020 (12:00) - Thursday, March 19, 2020 (21:00)

Preliminary Rankings Announced
    Friday, February 14, 2020

Voting Methods

• BNK48 8th Single "High Tension" CD / Music Card / Mini Photobook
    • CGM48 Debut Single "Chiangmai 106" CD / Music Card / Mini Photobook

Ranking
    • Senbatsu (1st to 16th)
    • Undergirls (17th to 32nd)
    • Next Girls (33rd to 48th)

Participating Members (All Members from BNK48, CGM48 are Eligible)
    BNK48

• Team BIII: Jane, Niky, Pun, Noey, Wee, Faii, Myyu, Panda, Kheng, Jib, Miori, Cherprang, Minmin, Korn, Mind, Fifa, Kaew, Jennis, June
    • Team NV: Kaimook, Mobile, New, Bamboo, Mewnich, Pupe, Fond, Stang, Tarwaan, Phukkhom, Nine, Gygee, Satchan, Orn, Namneung, Namsai, Jaa, Music
    • Trainee: Ratah, View, Khamin, Pakwan, Fifa
    CGM48
    • Member: Aom, Izurina
    • Trainee: Angel, Champoo, Fahsai, Fortune, Jayda, Jjae, Kaiwan, Kaning, Kyla, Latin, Marmink, Meen, Mei, Milk, Nena, Nenie, Nicha, Parima, Pepo, Pim, Ping, Punch, Sita

Non Participating Members
    BNK48

• TEAM BIII: Kate, Piam
    • TEAM NV: Natherine, Nink
    • Trainee: Oom

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Oh. I am glad their sister group is eligible!

4. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    79179119_2496522983808278_3017847367396229120_o.jpg
    Jane said she's want zero position, go girl!!

5. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Pun is rooting for no.2 this year. Go go my girl and hope the angry wotas will show all their strength this year. At least a kami 7 position guys.
    80746412_154168859325036_2217822829917765632_o.jpg

Since it's half of the Candidacy Acceptance Period fans made this infographic about the paticipations and the rank they aim for this year
    79832815_154838402591415_5746854468989747200_o.jpg

And it seems like our queen Cherprang won't paticipate in this time. So who do you think will get the center spot?

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

Breaking News: CGM48 gonna enter the GE.
    And GE got "Next girls" for Position 33-48

-------------------

Izurina Announcement of CGM48 Enter GE

I think that everyone wants to know that "Are CGM48 gonna enter the GE?"
    I already decided that.
    Because of competitions are such a common thing in 48G.
    And Rina wants every member to have an experience as much as possible.
    So all the CGM48 member will enter the GE.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    The winner of the election will get to choose the song

Hopefully it’ll be one of the beach songd, would love to see BNK48 performing Ponytail To Shushu, Manatsu No Sounds Good, or Sayonara Crawl.

• Like Like x 2
  8. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    i wonder what she means by this :eek: zero as in non-rank or zero that's beyond number 1 place [hehe] im a fan of jane so i hope she gets kami 7 again but who knows lol

9. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

0 position is the centre position in the blocking phase. So it's mean she wants to be the centre. AKA 1st Rank.

10. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    She means that she's aim for center, since later she's post on IG'story that she's serious about it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Cherpang officially paticipate in. On the recent livestream, Cherprang had a few words to tell about the election election story.
    At first, when news of the upcoming election was announced, P'Cher told her fanclub that this time he would not participate, but the decision was Cher's, she hasn't told the company about that. But after discussing with the company, the company wants Cher to continue to participate this time, so in the end, whether she wants it or not, Cher still has to fill in the application form for the next election, the desired position that P'Cher fills on the application is # 0.

80220127_156655185743070_7249101460669988864_o.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

didn't she say last year if she entered again, it won't be because of her own decisions, but someone else's influence?
    So is it a given that everybody knows Cher is wishing for the girls to beat her?

13. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    I could definitely see Cherprang wanting to loose this time. Unless she makes hints to her fans not to vote much for her and they actually listen, she’s definitely getting #1 again.

I could definitely see “Ue Kara Cherprang” being the 9th Single if she does.

14. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
  15. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Dang I feel so bad for her

On the bright side, she’ll actually be able to choose the song if she wins

Wonder which one she wanted to pick. I trust it’s something really good

16. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

yep, I can confirm that Cher said it all in her latest live session. But I can't confirm if it is true or not due to some conflicting Infos.
    She said like everyone is forced to enter the GE. But some (Natherine) just said it outright that she'll not enter the GE. Some are just not hand over the application.
    And all 3 of the members who said they were forced to enter GE seem smiling in their GE application image. So it seems suspicious in some way.

There's a rumour about those who that didn't enter the GE are likely to graduate Q1 next year. Some even say they all already hand in the graduation paper to the official.
    And it seems to hold some water due to all of them seem to not attend the company outing trip 2-3 day ago for some reason.

(Members who didn't enter the GE are Nink, Piam, Kate, Natherine and Oom)

17. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I'm not sure why five of them didn't participate SSK. But Natherine going to do live tonight to tell the reason.

and 1st place get to choose any song for 9th single as she's wish.

18. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

"(aks) wants Cher to participate because it is the norm and it is sacred" lol such bullshit. Then why tf did mgmgt implement the application system if they're just going to do this?? At least without that system, they would seem less hypocritical because ALL the girls are required to do it. Now it's blatantly obvious that they just want to use her for za money while other girls who generated less can sit out (yea ok, ssk is basically using all girls to milk money, but at least there were the illusion that it's more than that).

On another note, what song could Cher possibly want to use but wasn't able to because it still couldn't be used at the time? The wording made it seem like it's a relatively new song. Sentimental train perhaps?

19. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Natherine just posted reason why her not to participate in SSK "Since I got rank in 14th but I don't see and get more opportunities from it, So it's such a waste fan's money on that. And I still don't think about graduate yet."

https://www.facebook.com/bnk48official.natherine/posts/2584630308527376

Last year they let's member vote which song they want to used as 6th single, The winner is sukinanda. but AKS don't let them used it. And Cherprang want to center is Jabaja and 365 but both of them are already release so she''s still no clue about which song she's gonna choose this time.

20. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

yea unless you're in the top 3 getting into senbatsu sometimes could be the only reward. Even then, top 3 doesn't guarrantee you could become more famous and invite more jobs outside household name.

And #sukinanda really? Maybe I'm just more biased for Sentimental train since it has become one of my fave song :3

Since TSH has performed Sustainable, it should be no problem if the girl want to choose that song, right? Not to mention how Aks practically gave in and would grant almost whatever song the 1st girl choose...