1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nogidoko 125-126, when they visit Macau is a good one. Or, ep 128, special ep about Nanase.

As for Nogichuu, try ep 1, Nanase visit zoo episode. Or, ep 181-182, the Nanase history in Nogi.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Thank you, I know she graduated already but I am just now starting to appreciate her and Nogi.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nogibingo!4 episode 6 is all about Nanase. As is one of the last Nogibingo shows, Nogibingo!10 final episode 11.

As for more Nanase goodness in Doko, I think the one where she went to USJ with Kaz is good (episode 177) and the 8th single senbatsu announcement (episode 119) because of the pained look on her face.

Don't forget the first Nogi documentary.

I would also seek out her kojin PVs from the singles. I especially love "Matteru Girl" from the 16th and "Bakeneko" from the 17th.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Nishino Nanase’s nanaself - “input”
    My smartphone’s memo includes the mysterious behavior of my father who I want to draw someday (lol).
    Source: https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/45870/03/

[​IMG]

I am studying the cute pronunciation of Chinese at my own pace

Speaking of “input”, I often use the memo function on my smartphone. I write down the things I want to buy, as a diary for oversea trips, and for the titles of my favorite manga and movies so I can answer right away when I am asked about them.

[​IMG]

Besides that, I also put in the words I say wrong alongside the correct word. For example, “otoshiyaka” and “oshitoyaka”, “orment” and “ornament”...... I think I write down the wrong words as well because I want to remember myself from before I knew the correct words. Besides mispronunciations, I also write down things like “Wcup” is “World Cup” and the way to read “moutounai” (I always read it as “ketounai”......), as well as some of the unusual behavior of my father, of which I hope to make an illustration essay one day (lol).

When it comes to my favorite manga, “Gag Manga Biyori” comes to mind. In fact, for the commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the serialization, I was able to make a congratulatory comment. When I was contacted about that offer, I was happy, saying “is it alright if it’s me?” I read my favorite episodes over and over, but because all episodes are interesting, it is hard to pick one, and I was worried because I wanted each word to properly convey the reason why I love it.

[​IMG]

I also continuing my study of Chinese which I started in the spring of this year. Because I am self-learning, there is not a sense of speed at all (lol). The other day when I was having a meal in a restaurant, I could hear Chinese people talking at the table next to me, but I couldn’t easily understand the words...... However, I like the pronunciation because I think it is cute.

First, I want to read Chinese articles and be able to understand a conversation. I also opened a WEIBO account in the summer, so I could read everyone’s comments, and also ask people from the staff that understand Chinese for the meaning. By the way, my Weibo icon is Doiya-san as a variety of Chinese dumplings. I drew my Instagram icon of Doiya-san as a octopus wiener 1 or 2 years after joining Nogizaka46, but I wanted to draw a new one with the same atmosphere.

Reunion with friends at a live show. “I will do my best”, I thought

Aside from manga and language study, I gain power from various things every day. On the 1st of September, I went to see the last performance of the “Nogizaka46 National Summer Tour 2019”. I was in the middle of the shooting of “Anata no ban desu”, but it was (Sakurai) Reika’s last performance and I wanted to meet with other graduated members as well, so I made time to go there. Although I didn’t know who would come besides (Ito) Karin and Waka(tsuki Yumi), I was surprised I was able to also reunite with members I hadn’t seen for years! There wasn’t time to catch up properly, but realizing that each of them were doing various things at different places, I thought “I am going to do my best again tomorrow”, so this short reunion made me excited again.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
  5. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Nanase Nishino was selected to be part of “Ichido Shinde Mita” Film (March 20, 2020).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
  7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Thank y'all for the suggestions, I am the midst of my Nanasemaru binge and could not be enjoying it more, glad to see that she is also busy with a lot of work :) more power, Naachan!

8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nishino Nanase will be the cover girl of Japanese manga magazine Young Jump (2020.1.15), the magazine will be released on 19 December 2019.

young-jump-03-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  10. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    • Like Like x 2
  11. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    sorry I'm late to the party..

I just finished anaban in 3 days.. and I cant say how much I loved and enjoyed it.
    probably the best tv series in 2019 for me.

Although they already hinted the killer many times prior to the finale, but I still ignored that and believed it was somebody else, (Kuroshima is so cute, she would never do such things :cute: - I thought), and then when they revealed, I still was very surprised :shock::shocku: . the person I suspected the most is Ono girl, she's very very scary but turned out she's the most innocent girl :worthy:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Awesome, how was Naachan's performance in this one?

13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nonno model's talk
    (Sorry if there are innacuracies)

What is your kanji for 2019?

IMG_20191224_013644.png

拓 = open up

I graduated from the group "open up" 1st year.
    Nanase nishino

My sociability has improved working alone. I am happy to be myself, i am not shy anymore. In 2020 i hope i can move on and look forward.

Source: https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/46527/02/

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  14. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    she's just like herself in real life :D.
    in the first few eps she doesnt appear much but will gradually show up more.

but it's a great series in general, and I dont not suggest to start watch it in the midnight because you will lose sleep :rolleyes:, so addicted

15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Will check it out, thanks :) as a new Nanasemaru fan I am eager to get my hands on anything

Good to see that graduation is treating Naachan well

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Definitely check it out, it's one of my favorite dramas of this year.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I won't translate anything. Check it out for yourself.

if the video does not show watch the video here

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/3379

OK, I can't help myself.
    "The commercial will be released on the Sapporo Beer website at 7:00 on Thursday, January 2nd."

• Like Like x 2
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nanase in the singing king
    She did a good job as mc.
    Her self confidence has improved.

EMtJ_JTUcAEOtFy.jpeg EMtX09PUUAEviHg.jpeg

Video: https://48idol.net/video/17136

Lion no goo touch
    will have a 1 hour special in december 28 with manatsu as special guest.

EMsm4AjU8AEaIZL.jpeg

Source: https://twitter.com/gu_touch_fujitv/status/1210103677324685312?s=20

The 2 CM of the sapporo brewery brand with the actor sho kiyohara and nanase will be released too in nippon tv in january 2 and 3. It is cm commemorating the 100 years since the first hakone ekiden (university marathon relay) in 1920.

EMuDRtLUYAAn_Zz.jpeg EMuDRtDU8AAkxeY.jpeg
    EMuDRsfU4AAY3e8.jpeg EMuDRtBUUAI-a5o.jpeg

Source: https://mdpr.jp/news/amp/1920194#click=https://t.co/xnFeYiaQ9B

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Sapporo brewery cm

Short version

Long version

Behind the scenes of the cm

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nishino Nanase's official Weibo account has reached 1 million milestone (1,008,143 fans) on 3 January 2020.

million-weibo.jpg nanase-million-weibo.jpg

• Like Like x 7