1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

AkiP may run out of ideas but it goes deeper than that. Seed&Flower has shown before they can't take care of two groups, they have to choose in the end where their resources should go. 2018 is a perfect example of that when Kanji and Gana were splitted up and Kanji had injury problems at the beginning of the year so they pushed Gana and let Kanji take a break from Budokan performance and then pushed them for a 1st album and still being half-time in singles.

It worked perfectly fine if one of the groups is half-time, but two full-time idol groups is a lot to chew for a agency. Not even AKS let their sister groups being under same roof as AKB48 when they are spread out in own agencies. Sony Music thought it would work but it didn't. Way too many mistakes one mngmt does and is very unfocused when they don't get enough resources.

Miwa has brought this up before and I have to agree with her.

Edit: Initially Seed&Flower was never planned to have two groups.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I am speculating Techi really was going through something none of us are aware of except those who are around her. I am deducting this because of what Takahiro-San said that he is glad she has passed spring, summer & autumn and now winter is ahead.
    Well, any way we will never know but Aki-P is sure is not ending that arc. He has tried that 'arc' in almost all the group except in keyaki it is sorta their focus. Even Last idol has an almost 'arc' like Keyaki. So what I think is, he is rather preparing to create the kind of music which will have both in it, judging from what he told Yuuka, and that definitely won't be easy.
    Moreover keyaki is more or less now known as the 'group that speak the ppl' so changing it, just to suit what they have in mind will be an issue too.

3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Too bad Game of Thrones is over. Otherwise, "winter is coming"?!..........[hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Keyaki's demand for the end of year is so high & it breaks my heart that captain Yuuka got so insecure that she asked us to love them a longer not knowing they are popular! :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Can somebody explain if the uniform they wear now is their "big break uniform" until spring for 9th single where it's back to normal with Keyaki's 46 logo on the arm sleeve for the new uniform?

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Merry Christmas to you all Fam!!!!

• Like Like x 4
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Merry Christmas fellow Keyaki fans and Stage48 regulars!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Merry Christmas to all of you too!

• Like Like x 2
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Kuroi Hitsuji performance was absolutely amazing :) Like really absolutely amazing for a music show performance.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    First of all, happy holydays everyone.
    Second.... WHOA!!!!
    That had been the perfect Kuroi performance EVER!
    I love how much thinking they put behind this and how well they worked behind the scenes. Camera work, choreo, scenography... everything is quite impressive.
    And the girls delivered!
    Touching and powerful performance.
    Good job Keyaki :1st:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Kado wo magaru performance was heart-wrenching =/

It started as a continuation from the Kuroi Hitsuji performance, Hirate was really on top of her game today with both performances. And she literally cried at the end of the performance before saying thank you and bowing. I watched it live so I don't have a video of the performance, but I'm sure someone will post it soon.

Edit: Not sure if this link is allowed, mods can remove it if it's against the rules or something.

[Don't blame the mods: "This video contains content from TV Asahi Corporation, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Was she? She didn't even sing live, so... :rolleyes:

Ohwell, her solo performance was nice, but I don't know why the whole thing screamed GRADUATION IMMINENT.

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you for the video @valerien I managed to miss both performances today, so I'm really really grateful.

Twitter is cheering for our girls, for the way they manage to own the stage and give incredible and heartbreaking and powerful performances, Takahiro himself said they keep changing the choreo so to give their best.
    Techi performed a really difficult song alone and yet managed to deliver its message, to make people feel.

I'm so proud of the girls and I'm so proud of Techi. Especially in a moment like this and especially because of people who are there waiting for them to fall.
    They are truly another level.

• Like Like x 7
  16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Totally agree. BTW, what do we say to those people waiting for them to fall? "Not today" (repeat every day).

• Like Like x 3
  17. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i'm kinda out of the loop on this one as i haven't been around in sometime,but why are people hoping they fail?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's just the hate. We hardly understand why ppl shld dislike them but yh, where there are likes, there are dislikes too

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    loved today's performance <3 Hirate is an artist

(Mod edit: GIF exceed the allowed filesize. Reupload it with smaller size next time.)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Keyaki CDJ: https://twitter.com/kojirabu0419/status/1210774235079004164?s=21

1. Abunakkashii
    2. Sekaai (Nen)
    3. Kaze Ni (Pon)
    4. Sezon (Mii)
    5. Eccentric (Habu)
    6. Student Dance
    7. Saimajo (Pon)
    8. Garasu (Pon)
    9. Ambivalent (Pon)
    10. Fukyouwaon (Yuuka)

Techi is absent because she has a movie award ceremony today. Keyaki is the first performer today for CDJ. I’m surprised they’re doing Waon today, I think it’s Yuuka’s first Waon cen. since 2nd Annila. The girls are receiving good feedback for their performance. I’m trying to find some clips but still can’t find any.

As for Kouhaku, Keyaki will have a joint Sakamichi performance for Synchronicity. I wonder if the whole group will perform for just some selected members. I hope Techi can perform since it’s her favorite. Babu really loves that song so much.

• Like Like x 1