1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Did you know that Netizenbuzz only translated negative comments to attract the views + comments, so that she can earn more money from their clicks? No?

The same go with Allkpop where they used to translate an article saying that both of the group will be disbanded?

If you want to know all of the knetz react, you should go to the source article, read the comments by themselves, not through some gossip sites. But... do you know how to read Hangul?

Also, I have never said that 100% Korean support them. You thrown those words into my mouth. I said the majority of the general public. 100% is different from the majority, and general public is different from Knetz. I just want to explain, in case you don’t understand the meaning of those words.

Plus, there are always some people who like to troll on the net without feeling guilty, like people who cyber bullied Sully on the net, when they got interviewed by the media after she killed herself. They said that it wasn’t right faults, they didn’t feel guilty at all b/c they didn’t think she would kill herself like that. They even went as far as blaming her for having weak mentality. Some people are just so fced up.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Mancave

Mancave Kenkyuusei

If CJ really regretting their faults then first they have make sakura center. If they continue the old ways then CJ and the starship center is sure have no shame at all.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. madnan1251

madnan1251 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura
    im all for izone becoming permanent group but im not sure if sakura and nako would still like to be in the group because they themselves said they want and will return to HKT48. Only hiichan is not yet confirmed if she wants to return to AKB48

4. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Could we see now some of the 48 rigged out members getting a invitation to a Mnet program, like Erii did with UHSN group? I see Miu still has a interest for Kpop since she's covered a bit of Mamamoo's Hip. If she is one of the rigged out members.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    They have said that they don't have the real result of the show. So, we can't make Sakura as a center eventhough it is so obvious that she is the real number 1.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Just for the lol, fun fact: brain is even softer than udon. Its consistency is more like raw tofu.

My take, it is basically just a corporation public stunt. No details on any promise.
    Won't comment further than that.

Regarding the compensation to a foundation. Who is the owner? CJ? Is so, then it is basically putting their money to their own other pocket isn't it [hehe] the plus side for them is, less tax to pay....

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Sorry to not believe in their illusions.
    Whatever use they will do, they will probably get back everything and much more.

I'd be more at ease, had they anounce giving up for good on producing the group, remove the other bribing agencies from this business and let the japanese management or an independant party choose a much cleaner company and record label.

Oh well it is what it is. Die hard fans are too hungry to care where the cash goes.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I like to consider the least possible outcome. just to throw off all the haters and add a 13th member like Han Cho Won. My choice would be Shinozaki Ayana, and make the comeback a real spectacle. Happy New Year!

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Nope, if there was to be a 13th member, it would have to be Myao.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    While I find this to be very informative, I feel like Naver comments especially (unsure about Nate) are always pretty negative when it comes to any kind of scandal, even if the idol (group) then later turns out fine. I think we can only wait and see what will happen to X1 and IZ*ONE when they actually release something again. Without the scandal, I would have predicted about 700-800k Korean sales for X1's first comeback and about 250-300k for IZ*ONE's BLOOM*IZ, judging by previous sales. I think only once they release something we'll be able to impartially say what the public thinks about IZ*ONE/X1. A lot of us may be biased positively (I guess I am) and others who don't really like IZ*ONE much to begin with may be biased negatively.

11. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    what? why? what's your reasoning for ayanan to be there?

12. Henry Dill

Henry Dill Kenkyuusei

Naver is normally positive. Nate is more extreme. Keep in mind is companies will rig the comments too sometimes. But anything >1000 in Nate and >10000 in Naver is generally what the public thinks.

Sales will be higher, as fans will support them even more. Jessica sold tons after her scandal, and Tiffany pre-scandal too. But now years after being blacklisted, their sales are poor. Plz don't post about #1's in some stupid global or country chart where you only have to sell 50 units to top it.

I think the Korean members will get the T-ara treatment in the industry. For the Korean members, one way you can look at it is make a quick million dollars then remain in the dungeon.

13. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@Henry Dill That's bcuz, unlike taeyeon, snsd popularity didn't really stick to both of em, and that's a solo act, not a group, izone receive lot of supports especially from japanese fans and peoples that have been working with them, even if the sales dropped, as long as it's not below 100k, it's still considered as a strong sales, twice, bp, rv, and itzy are the only gg able to achieved such sales easily, i wonder when will they drop the new date for BLOOM*IZ:wall:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    At least there's positive comments (although its upvote are lower than the negative one): https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000225805&viewType=pc
    1. [+1,022, -371] Izone and X1, I love both groups so much
    2. [+581, -136] Let's scream ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    3. [+549, -108] Kids, welcome back <3<3<3<3<3

4. [+468, -93] Ha, that's right. I've been waiting all this time just to hear these words ㅜ

5. [+433, -87] That's right. I was waiting for this!

6. [+131, -18] X1 and Izone, Oneits and Qizones, you guys have worked hard all this time. Let's walk the flower path from now on ㅜㅜㅜㅜ <3<3
    Let's identify the trolls/haters. For international, it's prolly Orbits (jelly for IZ*ONE's success) or Blinks. For Japan, it's mix of far-right wota and those who switched to girl like Chiho. While for Korea, it's either anti-Japan netz or just butthurt Jinhyuk/Mingyu fangirls. Remember, the one who reported to police about the mess was Mingyu fans (while I'm pretty sure most of PD48 fans went moved on lol)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    everyone glad because of persistent push of mingyu fans, these rigged competitions and undeserved girls and boys getting the punishment and although making the deserving ones suffer. at least the series gonna stop for now and thanks to that fans. unlike you and many more who knew the shows is rigged in someway, they has courage to do this.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Fortunately and unfortunately, they won't make any type of this show again. PD series are really successful, even though most people knew that the show is not real survival show. I'm not saying about overseas franchise as they aren't created by mnyet.

17. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Remember that a lot of fans fork out a lot of money to vote on their idol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

either they translate it wrongly or misunderstand something, cuz there's news been circulated about BLOOM*IZ exceed 300k on pre order, isn't the pre order album been halted atm?:^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hitomi airport picture appeared in mbc news.
    The segment is about how ai powered apps are changing the lives of people, in this case a fashion app recognizes the clothing in a photo and finds a similar items.

Trans credit to hoodienako

Hitomi 1:40

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Orbits always get the blame for everything. I don't know why or how, but most trolls with a LOONA icon are not actual orbits and just jumped on the troll wagon, painting the fandom as bad. Every orbit that I've come into contact with (and blink as well) has been sympathetic about the hiatus, since both Orbits and Blinks know what it's like when your favourite group takes ages to release a comeback.

I did see a post by someone saying it's unfair if IZ*ONE release BLOOM*IZ at the same time that LOONA releases their comeback, but the comments bashing this statement were mostly Orbits themselves saying that that's a stupid thing to say, since IZ*ONE didn't have a choice.

And as for Blinks, I feel like they're too busy to fight with Army lol

I believe that were the pre-order numbers back in October/November before the release date was changed.

• Like Like x 1