1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Jurina's return during a FRUSTRATION handshake event at Aichi Sky Expo

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
  2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I talked to Jurina today at SKE HS event in Chiba. She looked healthy and in a good mood.

• Like Like x 6
  3. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

SKE48 25th Single “FRUSTRATION” handshake event (2019.12.1@Makuhari Messe) | Jurina Matsui.

• Like Like x 3
  4. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

I want to see her this month, not sure if Jurina would attend the AKB HS on 24th Dec. I'm glad that she looks so genki and happy. She always warm my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to join J family

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

Matsui Jurina solo album「Privacy」release commemoration SP「returned Jurina~privacy announcements~」@ SR has been decided on Dec10 at 20:00
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

Regarding Miichan's sotsugyou:
    Source: https://twitter.com/JURINA38G/status/1203905061824290816

• Like Like x 3
  7. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Jurina is still convalescing? :cry:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Jurina might need to seriously consider graduating for her own health. She is clearly struggling to keep up with the grueling schedule these days. It's not like she will be immediately forgotten. She's set for life.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The online entertainment news site E-TalentBank has just published a long interview with Jurina:
    https://e-talentbank.co.jp/news/111167/

8da27d5600b2b268b4cfde6c82107814.jpg S__42082343.jpg S__42082344.jpg

She talks about her two periods of hiatus and how she feels now but there's no suggestion that she'll graduate anytime soon although she says she's thinking about her second career and she wants to continue to be an artist who can sing and dance. As Google Translate is giving me what seems like a reasonably sensible translation I've pasted it into the spoiler below.

“I was starting to think that it was difficult for me to come up with a lot of hard work, and I felt worse when I fell down. I tend to look strong, but pneumonia 2 I'm spinning and I have shingles. I'm originally not strong. "

The first rehearsal with a severe temperature difference. Although she just returned to work from the rest due to poor physical condition at the end of November, Jurina Matsui had a bright expression as before.

In 2018, I stopped working for 2 months due to poor physical condition, but this time it was about 1 month. "I was sad that I had to rest on ONE's work and all kinds of work at SKE48's 11th anniversary special performance," he said.

One of the jobs that he said was disappointing was the release of his solo debut album "Privacy". I went to rest on September 25th and the album was released on October 5th.

The album is written by Jurina himself, who writes the lyrics for all songs, and gives her a glimpse of what she has never seen before. In the first place, I started writing lyrics with the intention of studying to better understand the lyrics I sing.

“I started about 3 years ago. I wrote my feelings like a diary. When I told Akimoto-sensei, I said,“ I do n’t want you to tune it. ” The story went on. ''

Many of the songs on the album sang love. Jurina talks about her love affairs, laughing, “I think she ’s a troublesome girl.

For example, the lyrics for the song “I love you” are:

"I love you
    now to immediately hear from you
    love
    to tell looking at the eyes
    I love you not not like
    I love you without love"

I wrote lyrics to remind me of my daily life saying “I love you but I do n’t need it.” I want to get a little angry, say selfish, “What are you saying, but forgive me for being cute?”

If anything, Jurina, who has a boyish impression, hasn't shown her so far. I wanted to keep it hidden for myself.

“I think the fans who come to the handshake event know my personality. For example, if you line up for a handshake session with a different member, I'm very angry. If you know it, this song will look like Jurina, but I think it's surprising if you only know me on TV, I really wanted to hide it. However, as a 22-year-old girl, I would like to hear from the same age and younger children and those who are in love with sympathy and thinking that I am like this. ''

Among many songs that I imagined, such as romance, the only thing I made while thinking about my own experiences and dreams was the promise I made that day. You in the lyric saying, “You can't give up because you are there.

“I usually seem strong and say, 'I can do everything alone.' But in reality, it's not, and people can't live alone. It ’s a song written about the idea that I ’m a human being.

Matsui Jurina's “human declaration”. While I was running as an idol, I always felt the gap between myself and the people I thought.

“I think it ’s about the same as a man and a woman. It ’s especially strong when you ’re on the stage. It ’s a strong feeling that you ’re going to challenge. Otherwise, you ’ll lose. There are so many kids, so many members, so many fans, because you can't lose to the words that are thrown in. But that's not normal at all. "

Every day, I take on more responsibility than I need and keep up my mind. I imposed myself to be perfect. He wanted the same stoicness as himself.

“I was serious about everything at the top of SKE48 and the top of the 48 group. I could n’t pull my hands all the time. Some people don't want to do it, some people want to do it in their own stance, but if they're doing stoic, they're sad or sad when they see non-stoic people. I came to think of it. ''

There has also been a change in the tensioned air of Jurina. It is from the time of returning from poor physical condition in 2018. Even in interviews, etc., he said that he would take a step back and leave it to other members.

“A lot of members said,“ Please do n’t fight alone, ”“ Please rely on us. ”The fans of other members also said,“ We will do our best together because we support. I feel like it's okay if I can say "Une" or just a little bit of it, and I'm wondering if I'm gradually able to give myself out. "

In March this year, the group's operating company changed from AKS to the current Zest.

The staff of the new company first met with all SKE members, asked what they wanted to do, what the dreams were, and what they could do, and told them that it would lead to future work. .

“I've always wanted various members of SKE to hit the spot. SKE has a lot of special skills and each child has a job they want to do. There was no current situation and everyone was frustrated. ''

“It would have been better to change the timing sooner (laughs). That's why I needed people who could see only SKE. That might be a luxury, but the person who thinks best. We are happy and we can rest assured. ''

Long-awaited change. I think this at the same time.

“If it was earlier, it would be better, or if someone hadn't graduated. I think that way, but I can't help but look back. I thought it was good. Finally, the number of people who think only about SKE has increased.

The second rest in such a situation rather lightened Jurina's feelings.

“I thought it was okay to do anything. The fans said at the handshake event,“ Do whatever you like. ”Previously, fans who were angry when they changed their hair color. There is no such person, and even if you change the color, it will say “It's cute.” Life is only once and you want to play.Because you want to cherish every second, what you want to do I decided to do it. ''

In consideration of physical condition, the SKE48 single released in January was the first to become a member of the selection since the formation of the group.

"I was so sad that I wasn't convinced when I was told by the staff at first ... I thought I would make the history that I had built up to a par, but when I left it, another member hit the spot. I started thinking positively if I could show SKE48. ''

Changes have also been made in the feelings of the entire SKE48, 48 group.

"I used to fall in love with SKE48 and 48 groups. But I wasn't able to do well because I wasn't doing well, and I wasn't able to take care of myself. I think. "

One of them is the lyrics that I worked on in my solo album. During the rest of the month, he wrote 11 songs and talked about providing it to artists other than himself.

"I want to be a songwriter, not just singing myself. I want to be the second Yasuaki Akimoto. I'm singing and listening to Akimoto-sensei's lyrics all the time, so I know how to write Akimoto-sensei's lyrics. I want to be a teacher's apprentice and sit next to it.

Who is the member who wants to write lyrics? Hearing that, “It ’s difficult. I know all of you”, but the name of the researcher was Hinano Aomi.

“Ske's first“ holding hands ”performance is Aomi-chan, who is currently in my position. This is a big selection. Standing at the center, I wear my old self, I don't show my weakness, I'm working hard, but I think it's hard and I feel the pressure. I can listen to various words and understand their feelings, but I don't know if I'm not an experienced person.I think everyone is enviable and I want to go to the center. I think it's nice and I want to do something, so I want to write lyrics for those who say that. "

The member who worked hard wanted to shine the light.

“For younger students, they leave a lot of words, and they are well-trained. Younger members and new members are more eager to practice. I think I don't have to do it, but I'm still doing it well, so I think it's really cool. I think. "

So what can you do because you made your solo debut instead of a group?

“It ’s costumes and makeup. If you pierce only one person, you wo n’t be a group, so you have to balance it. But if you ’re alone, you can make it freely. "It's difficult for a group to do that."

On the other hand, it is said that the activity as AKB48 is struggling to tie up costumes in the group.

“I do n’t want to wear such a cute outfit, so I do n’t want to wear it. But there ’s an honesty. Because the number of young children has increased, there ’s no choice but to match it. But there is Yukirin (Yuki Yuki) (Laughs) Yukirin-san, Suda (Akari) -chan and other members who are older than me wear it, so I can't say anything.I'm embarrassed with cute costumes. I'll take it (laughs) "

On January 6th, Jurina performs her first solo live, but it is uninvited. Live performances will be distributed on SHOWROOM.

“I want to change things because I don't like the usual. I thought a lot and made them unintended. When I appeared on a song program, fans said“ It ’s difficult to find ”, but this time only me. It ’s not reflected, so if you enjoyed it, it would be “Why do n’t you put in the audience” when you announced it as an inexperienced person, but that ’s also a story. When I was able to perform a solo live in front of the customer, I would be more happy.

I feel more relaxed about the group than myself. Jurina, who speaks of her personality as “impatient”, is now thinking about her second career.

“I want to continue to be an artist who can sing and dance after graduating from the group. I entered this world with the admiration of Namie Amuro and Kumi Koda. I want to be a producer that surpasses it.

Jurina Matsui, who has been running as an idol since the age of 11, has become much lighter than before. So you should be able to jump higher in the future.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Jurinachu

Jurinachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jurina Matsui
    What do you mean? Jurina is fine and back in action, but hopefully taking it easy

11. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I asked the question from concern and not to alarm.

I just read the article on E-TalentBank that posted @David61 and I have understood how is the situation.

12. Jurinachu

Jurinachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jurina Matsui
    Okay and sorry if it came out wrong. My attention was just to ask what do you mean by that and answer it. Yes the article tells the situation.

13. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Jurina's new solo MV (short ver.)"Who are you" is here, black Jurina and red Jurina are so attractive.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Jurina is already well right?

So why wasn't she selected for kouhaku as SKE rep?

Like sure, good for Suda and all but isn't Jurina supposed to be the ace of the group?

I sometimes think that Jurina being under Irving and not the main SKE agency is a disadvantage. Is Irving even a powerful enough agency?

Just a bit annoyed and frustrated.

Sorry guys.

15. AirWIng

AirWIng Kenkyuusei

maybe the full comeback is at 2020?

16. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    I also thought Jurina was a lock for Kouhaku, but maybe she wasn't being active enough in the group activities this year becomes a factor too.

17. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I really feel like there's some longterm major health/mental health issue with Jurina, and as much as I'd like to see her back and involved I'd rather she just take the time off and take her time healing if that's what she needs to do.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Jurinachu

Jurinachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jurina Matsui
    Jurina is fine (or at least was until this happened) she said herself that she will be in Kouhaku and Japan Record Awards, but suddenly she wasn't there in the line up. So she was pulled out from the line up. It's mild to say we are disappointed.. No one gave any reason or explanation why. We are confused and angry. And no, Jurina is fully back already.
    There is something really off right now...

Edit. I still don't know what happened.. but Jurina appeared in SKE48 Countdown stage and she was very happy so everything is good now.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  20. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8