1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

On the first group, why do i feel it's like Shitara and his wife (Chima) bring their kids for shopping [hehe]:^O^:

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Miria-chan's "Romantic Ikayaki" with the vacuum cleaner stick was godlike cute :mail:.
    So happy that Sayunyan still has her chance to receive Himura's reward. This new year episode is so good.

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    This episode was fun. I'm looking forward to seeing what the other girls pick out for their items of choice.

The consolation prizes were funny, and I thought it was neat that they did this at the Bic Camera in Shinjuku since I've been to that one on my travels.

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    YES! Glad to see NogiChu back on the air for 2020 even if it was 36 minutes late. I miss our favorite members. Hope this upcoming year gives us more enjoyable and entertaining episodes such as this one.

5. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Even they wear clothing with same color :^O^:

Can't wait for next episode.

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Why is there no one-hour new year's special this year?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Very funny episode. Love me some location shooting as I always enjoy seeing the girls in casual clothes.
    Seeing Shitara saying they have to do this episode so that the members that announced graduation can get their prize..and Maiyan being right there, oh the timing haha
    Higuchi was just goddamnbeautiful this episode. First time that I went "DAMN!" looking at her.
    Gotta say, that vacuum robot that clean and mop the floor at the same time looked pretty good

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I read lots of similar comments on Twitter. I am happy for that, but at the same time I wonder "why only now"?
    Was it the bare shoulder? The casual clothing instead of the usual uniforms? The large amount of screen time?

9. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I didn't watch Nogichuu for some time now and started a few days ago by watching the newest episode ... and I, too, was stunned by her beauty :cute: Of course, she was pretty before, but the casual clothes fit her so well and her hair is darker than before (or am I wrong?), so that her face seemed sharper. It's the overall mature appearance that stood out in contrast to the her in the studio.

• Like Like x 2
  10. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ agree. She has that for ages but I think its the whole package of:

screentime with full body shot
    her yamato nadeshiko tone of speech
    fashion and demeanour just screams joshi ryoku

never too late :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Screen time. She got an inordinate amount. Front and center so we couldn’t not look at her! She’s always been gorgeous as you well know.

• Like Like x 1
  12. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

To me it was her casual clothes and being a different type of shooting. I'm used to seeing her being cute in the uniforms and doing funny things in the studio. But this episode was a different side of her to me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    Everyone's noticing Higuchi, while I'm just thinking about how I have a fake wood stove space heater like the one Hazuki was looking at.

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That refrigerator really becomes Maiyan's graduation prize from Bananaman[hehe] Too bad Sayunyan didn't get.
    But honestly, as much as I love Maiyan, I was hoping for other member like Renachi to get it. Maiyan can buy anything in the world by herself lol....

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Actually Maiyan's group is full of busy member. So i think it's fine even if Maiyan is the one who won the prize

16. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

From all the appliances in these two episodes I would chose either Maiyan's fridge or the separate clothes washing machine because I could wash all the whites and colored at the same time

And like Shitara said, who knew this lottery drawing would be so fun?! :)

17. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The next time I'm in Japan and happen to swing by that Bic Camera, I'm gonna grab me a pack of those consolation prize batteries. :fear::hehe:

18. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    What a fun episode with Akimoto Manatsu being in charge. The dream of having Bananaman playing a part of being a Nogizaka member feels great. The segments presented is very entertaining to watch as the girls all have fun together. Splendid episode! The only thing that could make this better is a follow-up or continuation of this episode but 2019 this year is looking very good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I would loved it if there was a bit more creativity with the games. The first one was hilarious! The other were not that special though, and nothing we haven't seen before. Missed chance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Today's episode was fun. The telephone game had me laughing to the point of tears. Miona's stare was something to behold.

I appreciate Kazumi giving me a new avatar to use.

• Like Like x 2