1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The ordering, shipping and arrivals thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jul 23, 2007.

1. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Anyone picked up Sasshi's Graduation concert boxset on BD? ... if so do you have issues playing it? My (multi-region, set to Region A and confirmed with other disks to be set to it) BD Players both just reject the disks with a message about them not meeting specifications so cannot be played.

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mine's due to arrive on Monday. What model of BD players are you using? What exactly is the message you're getting? (Thanks for the heads up)

3. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Its on Samsung UBD-M7500 which have been multi-region chipped. This is the only media I've had with issue on them (and I'm in the UK (region B) and have _a lot_ of media from other regions which have played back without issues). The error I was seeing was "disc does not meet the specifications" at which point it is spat out.

I do have a multi-region Panasonic BD Player somewhere (I think) so I'll try and dig that out later and try the disk on there.

4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Thanks, let me know how you get on. I've a Samsung BD-F5100 player which hasn't been multi-region chipped (so it's UK region B but it plays anything from Japan, not just 48G stuff) plus a Samsung SE-506 portable USB BD drive which is potentially 'tweakable'. I won't have time to properly watch the disks for at least another week so I was just going to open the box on Monday evening but following your problems I'll test the disks then.

5. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Ok, firstly I'd note that Makemkv happily chewed through disk1 without giving any errors so the disc looks valid. Next I managed to not only find my spare multi-region BD player but even found its remote too! Its a chipped Panasonic DMP-BD55, and that seems to play back the first disk just fine (loaded up to the menu ok and started playing and switched to some random other song performance from the pop-up menu ok). So it looks like its just some random compatibility issue with the Samsung player.

edit@ Watched all of the first concert on the Panasonic without issues

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  6. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    My Xbox One also did not like it, the BL player locked solid. Had to dig up my old PS3 and that is region B so its not region locked.

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just quickly put disk 1 into my Samsung player and it loaded the menu and started playing the concert OK. If I hit any snags as I play each disk over the next couple of weeks I'll report them here.

8. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    This is more or less all of my 48 group purchases for the last year that I was too lazy to post until now. :p

First, Rena Nozawa goods! I went on a grief induced spending spree on the AKB48G buyee site when Rena announced her graduation lol.
    1ZiczetV.jpg medium.jpg thvIxxkM.jpg medium.jpg

I also picked up what turned out to be Maho Yamaguchi's last photo set with NGT48, and her first photo book. The post card came with the book. <3
    MuCgwQcA.jpg medium.jpg

And from an international seller on eBay I found two BNK48 perfumes! :approve: I mostly bought them to display with my other idol goods but I couldn't help trying them. The flowerite one is very sweet it smells kind of like cotton candy but the Cherprang one smells very nice, green and citrusy. I've worn it a few times now. [hehe]
    KmEVztf1.jpg medium.jpg

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    This is a post that doesn't involve ordering, doesn't really involve shipping, but does have some arrival, but no unpacking (yet).

As those of you who read Wasamin's or the Minyo Girls' thread know, Cristafari has found a job in Japan. As a result, he offered me most of his J-Pop collection that has been stored in California. Yesterday, I went to pick it up. Here are some pictures of packing my van and what is now sitting in my house waiting for the new bookcases I just ordered from IKEA. There will be a follow-up post once the bookcases arrive and I can sort through all the goodies that Cristafari gave me.

Here is Cristafari in his DESU RABBITS shirt helping me load (he actually did most of the work)

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 1.35.13 PM.png

the back fully loaded
    Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 1.35.55 PM.png

the front passenger seat
    Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 1.36.15 PM.png

waiting for the bookcases
    Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 1.37.32 PM.png

Paruru! in Team B.
    Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 1.37.15 PM.png

the big "Surprise," to be revealed later.
    Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 1.37.00 PM.png

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I wish I had that kind of collection :cute: Mine is so small lol

Personally, I haven't been able to buy anything in over a year....

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Re @sscrla

Yeah, it was an emotional hit giving away most of my collection, which you can see was fairly big. But since it looks like I will be living in Japan for the foreseeable future, it became impractical to store all this stuff, and I couldn't burden my family with it. Not to mention, it wasn't just my collection that I sold/got rid of/gave away, it was pretty much everything I owned in America. But I'm glad this collection went to someone who appreciates it. And I did keep the things that meant the most to me, which pretty much means anything Wasamin-related, signed stuff, and a few other things.

Enjoy sscrla!

• Like Like x 2
  12. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    @sscrla wow this is really something!<3 Always nice if you give stuff away to people who appreciate it:inlove:

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    And here is a follow up on my "inheritance" from @Cristafari. The bookcases from IKEA arrived and I assembled them, but my daughter warned me that they wouldn't hold everything.

IMG_0600.JPG

What is not here are photo books and related videos which are in my bedroom and up high away from my young granddaughters and all the "stuff" (mementos, posters, etc). Here is the core of the AKB48 music collection, from Sakura no Hanabiratachi to Kimi wa Melody in 2016 followed by the best albums. The shelf below is stages, Team Surprise, SKE48 and HKT48 (NMB48 didn't fit in the middle section and is just to the right). The cds stacked on top are duplicates. I now have nine KFCs and nine dog songs, followed by eight Sayonara Crawls. (actually, I already had a LR of my own, so that makes it ten, but it's in another room as I haven't merged things)

IMG_0602.JPG

While I expected lots of Wasamin (and I got a lot!), I was surprised by some things that were before my time, specifically Cristafari's interest in Komori Mika and Matsuura Aya from Hello Project (not pictured).

IMG_0601.JPG

Here are two of my favorite from the mementos. While some might think an empty shopping bag is not interesting, this one, from the sale of the Japanese soccer team jerseys at the time of the World Cup, is a hit with me, with Mako and Yuko front and center (even if from the back), and of course I like anything with Paruru on it.

IMG_0604.JPG

Finally, the "Surprise" - a pachinko machine, but not just any pachinko machine, but the Team Surprise pachinko. (It is still in my living room and hasn't made it to it's new home yet)

IMG_20191022_074941.jpeg

IMG_20191022_075223.jpeg

P.S. I think it is going to take me four years to listen and watch all that Cristafari gave me.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 9
  14. AndrewZ53

AndrewZ53 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    hi guys, is the goods on akb48 netshop on buyee constantly up to date? or will i not be able to get newer merch before they get sold out?

15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Why not buy on the netshop directly? Afaik they ship to overseas

16. AndrewZ53

AndrewZ53 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    really? the page said that they dont ship overseas and directs me to the buyee page instead :O

17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Dm me what do you want to buy, or scroll down ome the forum top page to the shop section. Surely someone in Japan can help you.

18. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Pretty sure it's a normal occurrence for a lot of forum members .... but for me it's a first ;)
    I thought I'd do a sort of mini-unboxing in an appropriate setting of sorts :D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    And I was of course hoping for a pic of Miichan ... I got Miion instead, which isn't bad :)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ nice
    (and i like the densha eki table setting too!)

EDIT: I should've known tht looks familiar. There's the AKB (what was) cafe and Gundam cafe

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  20. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Thanks, it's my Akihabara station layout which is in kind of development hell :/ (well, sometimes I get things done ....)

EDIT: Yup! :)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020