1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The first one is actually played a lot in kpop variety. Nothing creative, just something new for the girls.
    Regardless telephony games are always fun. Actually hope they bring back drawing telephone game they played during 46 hours. With bananaman commentary, it will be even more hillarious.
    And yeah, I would have loved it if there are continuations of this game segment. Always fun to watch.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  2. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    it was a really really funny and good episode
    hope there will be more bananaman involve
    it's always fun.

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    the telephone game was fun. I was expecting an amazing moment, like Twice Sana's cheese kimbab, but it didn't happen. However, I was quite ROEFL'd with Asuka's obsession with the ear infection (中耳炎) word.:rofl: Why did she always bring that up?! :rofl:Maybe her turn actually after the second group that uses that word, so that word keeps coming up in her mind?![hehe]

the other two games are too ordinary for me. For tataitte kabutte janken pon game, they can actually modify it, by changing the hammer with a glass of water and helmet with a transparent shield to cover members face when their opponent try to splash the water to their face (ref:2d1n). that would be hilarious. :D

As for kurohige game, that's just too standard and obsolete.

I wonder if this is really what Manatsu wants. I thought she will go full blast by forcing all members to wear cat ears and acting burikko, and make an episode that full of burikko acts. I can imagine how embarrassedly cute Asuka, Minamin, Kaki or even Maiyan who are known doesn't like that kind of stuff. :D

Next week is another secret information episode. I hope the new gens also joins the segment.:)

4. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    new single formation and maiyan graduate announcement.... (I guess)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Twin-tails and headphones Hori is now my official favourite Hori.

I love episodes like these though where Bananaman get involved in the games - the rapport between the girls and the MCs has always been absolutely amazing. Whoever chose them as the MCs (almost 9 years ago - yikes) really struck gold.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I absolutely agree. I don't really feel that sad when members announce graduations but if those 2 announces their retirement, it'll break my heart.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Asuka with black cat ears was so fit. The cuteness overflowed!
    Shiraishi has won against Shitara was a surprise. I didn't know she was that strong. Kazumin was out in the first round was a surprise too.
    I want more of this kind of episode.
    Why does Kubo and Kii-chan always sit next to each other? :^O^:. Let the ship rise.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    That pop-up pirate game was utterly disappointing, to say the least. Really weak conclusion to the episode.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I love the talk/story episode like this week's episode, especially when it is about new members.
    Miria runs around the department store naked!:omfg:
    Maaya send a letter with a funeral condolence envelope!:rofl:
    Mayu cried again!:D
    My baby Minamin looks beautiful as always, especially when she got embarrassed because of her speech of wanting to win like an athlete's speech.:inlove:
    Zukki looks beautiful with that thin(?) makeup. I prefer her use this kind of makeup. It emphasizes her natural beauty.:inlove:
    Bananaman also did what Nanase do when she is in elevator alone and push close button rapidly because she doesn't want to ride it with other people.:D

can't wait for next week's episode Ayame!:1st:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Absolutely loved this episode, I was laughing from the beginning till end. Maaya's antics never fails to make me laugh. Also, I don't know what Manatsu's relationship is like with her younger brother but I can totally feel the sarcasm and flattery contained in that letter written by the latter lol. Everyone also looked beautiful in this episode; Ranze, Momoko, Mizuki, Seimiya, Tamura and Miona caught my eye. Hopefully there would be more in the next episode; would definitely love to know more info coming from the families of Miona, Asuka and Shiraishi

Can someone help me identify that song that played at 18:40 when they were discussing Shinuchi's "Row of Gingko Trees"? Been looking for it since I watched that episode in the past.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  11. jess

jess Kenkyuusei

The song is "See-Saw Game (Yukan na Koi no Uta) from Mr. Children.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
  13. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Just watched last weekend's episode. One thing I realise we can really see how our girls turn out who they are just from their family's personality

I have a lot of episodes to catch up. Work have been crazy these few months back

14. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    So the next episode seems to be valentines delusions of the 4th gen and its not that I dont like it but...

was I the only one hoping for a 4th gen valentines gift giving segment like the ones before for 2nd and 3rd gen :cold:

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    True, I wish they have the gifting segment instead. I'm not a fan of those delusional episodes...

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Me too, since last year there's no gift giving, I was expecting they will do it this year. Valentine episodes like that are my favorite. There are very few delusional episodes that I enjoy watching. Which I don't remember too well :^^;:

17. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I really hope one day Asuka's papa shows up on Nogichuu haha
    Inoue and Riria money story was very heartwarming

18. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Endou's letter to her grandma was hilarious, I wonder if her parents or the grandmother laughed out loud when they read it. It's been a while since I laughed that hard, though I agree that it was a bit disturbing but it was still really funny. You could totally see Sakura's innocence as a child there lol.

Some funny story came out of Asuka as well, the story of her dad thinking he was Lupin was pretty funny, even his daughter thought it was hilarious rather than "messed up". I've always had this image of her as someone who is a (just a bit) distant even to her family, looks like I was wrong and that is good. She was even tearing up when they were about to finish her story, which was also quite a surprise since she didn't struck me as someone who's emotional like that.

19. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Kazu-senpai is so cool :cool:...:cute:
    One snap and all the girls's heart melted down. But if he gave his scarf to Haruka-chan sooner that would be more perfect.
    The acting of Kubo-chan was so good. Renka librarian was so cute with the round glasses.
    I wish Himura could take one boyfriend role in one skit. That will be more variety :p. I still remember his "Fu..fukagawa".

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Finally the delusional episode is back for only one time. I've been waiting for quite a while for the return of this segment and the wait was well worth it. From all the delusional episodes I can't decide on a favorite. All of the members did too well but if I had to decide it'll be Matsumura and Hayakawa Seira for me.
    The interaction for Maiyan and Mayu is so flirty. The teasing in their love situation makes this one the most erotic in this week's episode. Matsumura and Hayakawa really grabbed my attention when they spoke their dialects. I actually liked Matsumura's danso a lot this episode it surprised me more than Shiraishi's but it's probably because I haven't paid much attention to her as much. Hayakawa Seira did a good job at following through with the whole thing. Umezawa Minami and Ito Junna's was by far the most lovey dovey this episode without a doubt. Minami cuteness skyrocketed and the jet blasters took off. Ito Junna is so ikemen it makes me jealous of how inferior my appearance is compared to hers. Takayama Kazumi and Kaki Haruka is so magical. Takayama Kazumi is the prince and Kaki Haruka the girl dreamer. It's like a fairy tale story except it's done in real life. I like the acting scenes from Kaki and Takayama as it was really good. Ayame and Renka is the cutest love situation this episode. This is like watching people who fall in love for the first time. It made me smile. Lastly, it's Kubo and Yamashita. Bravo to Kubo and Yamashita for excellent execution of drama. It feels bad that Kubo didn't get to confess her love but I'm sure she'll find one.
    Next week intro quiz song!