1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    So it looks like the announcement was about the Tsukemen Festival 10th anniversary, and for that there will be an audition for a new topping girls unit, with possible members being from either KJ or cerisier, rare because we might finally be able to have chekis with both KJ and cerisier members together. It will be a 7 person unit, with auditions until the 19th.

A little disappointed it's not promotions since that means we're going to have 3 person Armor Girls for a while. And yes, it's unfortunate that Kanna is not very popular considering she's part of the Yurie/Harumi "returning" girls who decided to focus on their studies before aiming for becoming an idol again, but she's still stuck at cadet.

Speaking of Armor Girls, the 11th was AG 6th birth fest (12/31 was the original formation date). Highlights were:
    -Armor Girls were non-stop, with only one MC at the start
    -Mayu joining in for a few songs
    -full Kokoroid with every KJ member
    -Momomin obviously sneaking a drink of water during a song
    -Waka's funny leader speech encouraging cadets to join AG
    Even with 4 members Armor Girls are still really fun to watch.

I'll probably do a year-end write up of Alice Project for 2019 in a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

MONSTER SONG MUSIC VIDEO COMING UP
    Can we focus on that ????

I mean we have a new bomb coming up in here, i'm telling ya, i don't know the result but i know the song and this is code red 2020 viral music potential. I probably like it better than Senjin Cutter
    let see .... ...
    Wow i can't wait !! Let go !!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  3. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Sad that there is no promotions.

But I do support a mixed KJ and Cerisier unit.

But with a 3 girl AG unit I better train my lungs, that's going to be a lot more chanting for the fans to!

4. SummitSlimegirls

KAMENJOSHI:Alice No.10 "Super☆Straight"Music Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

can we say "Idol Jmetal" or just hard rock...
    Anyway it was sad do to say i liked it ... Or are it that is so "Idol rock"?
    Anyway... Them wanna KO our mind.. and put it more more deep near them and...
    Well... If that Anna read this it like or not?

6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Great to see a new video and I of course very much enjoy the song! Too bad the girls never remove the masks though!

Quick question for FruitPunch Samurai, has Kamen Joshi been selling any of these new songs on CD at PARMS? I didn't notice any new "in-house" CDs when I was there, and they stopped posting any new music since 2017 on USA iTunes, nor do they post them on their youtube (not the MVs, just the song - like they did with most of their back catalog music in previous years.)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  7. SummitSlimegirls

Wow !!! Oh wow congrats !!!
    This is amazing and it will stay forever that amazing.
    my maskgirls maze is amaze

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  8. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I am overjoyed!!!

I just talked to Momomin for an hour on liveone and when I told her that I had my birthday last week she sang happy birthday for me :omfg:!!! What more can a idol fan ask for?:inlove:

She also told me that she didn't enter the auditions for the new topping girls unit. She finds it to difficult and with ArmorGirls soon to be just a 3 member unit she is very busy and to quote her: "Peace is important"
    She did encourage me to listen to a lot of Topping Girls songs though so that's what I am also doing now.

All in all I had a really nice chat, it's been a while that I talked to her for an hour (normally I do half an hour every 2 weeks) but when I was down to 3 minutes in points she told me that I was the only one in chat so, don't wanting to make her lonely, I bought an extra half hour. I have said it before and will say it again; I really respect and appreciate Momomin her efforts in talking English and I believe that even her Japanese (judging by their reactions in chat) fans are more and more impressed by it!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

WOW! THaats´ great story?

10. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
  11. SummitSlimegirls

[​IMG]
    CA
    BI
    NET!
    Usually Maskgirls structural updates and tune-up + all around promotion everywhere.
    Saturday! January 25th ..Saturday night fever!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Who should be dancing? Yeah?

12. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    They should be selling the 2 Steam Girls singles and Armor Girls Parade Rondo as physical CDs for 1000yen. Kind of expensive for one song but I think that's how it is these days. I managed to save myself buying a copy since I got one signed by Misa as part of the "lucky bag" they sell during graduations and birth fests for 5000 yen. I can't remember if My Life is a CD either as I don't recall getting one.

Yes, hopefully no tricks this time since it specifically says "Kamen Joshi promotion"

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
  14. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    On the day of the birth fest there will someone handing out a raffle ticket with a number on it, at the end of the show they will start calling out numbers and if you win, you get the chance to buy it (there are only limited quantities). Some people will take a number and give it to the fanclub leaders who will in turn try to make sure all the girl's fans get a shot to get one. Sometimes if the girl doesn't sell out, they'll also spend to buy the rest. I managed to get the last one of Misa's birth fest, and I felt lucky since some otaku acquaintances gave me their numbers but ultimately I landed with the one I initially had. Graduation lucky bags are different since they're made to order, and must be reserved beforehand, sometimes they'll let you buy it the day of the ceremony, but you'll have to come back later.

Members will generally start tweeting about what they'll put in as they make it, usually when the time comes close for their birth fest.

As for what's inside, I've only bought Misa birth fest, graduation, and last photoshoot lucky bags as well as Hino's graduation lucky bag, and it differs from girl to girl, but generally it'll be: a signed CD, a signed headband, a signed wristband, various handwritten small and large message cards, a t-shirt that's either handmade and/or signed, and the best part, you might get one of their personal items. For Yurie I saw that she had made various T-shirts with handwritten messages (apparently 2 birth fests ago she put too many personal items, which caused a little stir). Yuki Sakura put a few old pairs of glasses in some of her graduation bags. I know I've seen some members put old makeup pouches, keychains, a compact mirror they used. 5000 yen is a little much but in my photoshoot bag I got a DVD, a signed towel, a signed T-shirt, and a one-time only print photobook of Misa so I feel I got my money's worth. Hino's came with a handmade T-shirt so I feel that alone was worth it.

• Like Like x 2
  15. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Has anyone seen Misa's graduation 12/7/19 blu ray or the One-Man Live with Band 12/15/19 blu ray show up on the Kamen Joshi online store yet? I have been wanting to buy both of them but have never seen them listed!!!! :cute:
    https://liveone.jp/product/

16. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I know the Band bluray is selling at Parms itself, but it seems like Misa's hasn't reached the online store, and I'm pretty sure you can only get the bluray of the current day at Parms, so they're definitely making lots of people wait (including me).

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

What? Where is Alice#10 messages??

Busines is... you know... If i some how get something that cute Anna...

18. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

:approve:Thanks FruitPunch, for both this information and the info on the CDs. I need to get 2 of the Band One Man (for myself & a friend) blurays & the Misa Bluray when they hit the online store, so if you happen to see either show up please post it here!:1st: I have been checking pretty much daily.:^^;:

On another note I got the Mao birthday bluray in the mail today & it brought back some wonderful memories!<3 I even show up a few times in the audience shots!:cool: I see now the blurays have gone from 5 point cameras to 3 point cameras but the sound has improved.:^^;: When I was there last time I did feel that they must of possibly updated the sound system at Parms because it was the best I have ever heard that place sound while visiting, and the bluray reflects that as well. :banana:

19. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Quick report: Saria and Mitsuki have moved up to Armor Girls.

• Like Like x 3
  20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

That not surpise... maybe girls little...