1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    GREAT NEWS :banana:

I am going to toast to that tonight!

I am especially happy for Saria, I teased her a bit last time I visited by saying she better make it to Armor Girls before my next visit :hehe:
    Glad she made it and I really look forward to seeing her in an Armor Girl costume next time I visit (in 7 weeks)

Also glad that Mitsuki made it, I started following her on twitter a little while ago and her character is slowly growing to my liking.

EDIT: I so hope they upload some movies of the announcement, promotions always bring a smile to my face!

• Like Like x 2
  2. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

TSM Maskgirls (Armorgirls) promotion report

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Sora graduate + tall MitsuSaria in then
    Waka!
    Waka wanna Waka wanna be small.
    Waka wanna Waka wanna ... ... it got a nice beat, ring to it.

give me my "Waka wanna" Armor Girls song.

Some good Maskgirls left as the opening act.
    Many of the better unselected would be a better match with Steamgirls.
    So much i was halfway expecting Steamgirls to Armorgirls transit to tell the truth.

I am happy !!

[​IMG]
    The maybe back from the maybe death maskgirls wishlist are:
    Sena Mitsuki can take the fallen mask of Maki Kitamura or Hinako Kuroki
    Saria Seira can take the fallen mask of Sora Kurumi (rip babe it is the week) or Itou Mio
    Saria improved her singing. I won't ask her to go join Ready to Kiss instead anymore.
    Misa Kubota mask still in fully death (rip babe)

I am happy for Waka possibility of new role going foward vocal wise.
    She need a trebles princess by the widow of the highest castle tower singing poignant lullaby behind her.
    She could focus on giving us ''centergirls-esque mid damage'' close to the same spot Mayu like to sing in.

Hiyori Nakamoto can either sing like she can dance or dance like she can sing.
    Both are really good idea to live a stage with. I really dig her beautiful style. Keep it up Hi!
    Mask of Misa still on the ground.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Seeing that Mitsuki & Seira are 2 of my 3 top Cadets I'm very happy with the promotions! :D:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    First the mind:
    After reading her blog I understand her motivation but I am getting a bit worried about the number of members in west.

Second the heart:
    WOOHOO, my west oshi is coming to Tokyo :banana:
    From one hand I hope she goes to Armor but on the other hand, having your oshimen and 2 other oshis in one unit might be difficult for my heart to take. We know she fits in Sora her uniform :hehe:
    Anyway, I hope she leaves&joins before or during my next stay in Tokyo.
    Would that happen in 7 weeks? If memory serves me right there was quite some time between Satsuki her transfer announcement and the thing actually happening.

• Like Like x 1
  6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Sora's graduation happened... wish I was there as I will miss her greatly, she had a profound impact on my current Kamen Joshi roster fandom in such a short amount of time. It is frustrating she left so soon as she shined so brightly, and I have had a harder time losing her than most Joshi members. My last time with her was a great one though, and the mutual respect that me and her "light saber fan" had for each other while cheering her on won't be forgotten. I loved her personality so much as she was a very LOUD & charismatic girl that never came off as obnoxious (to me) and was such a riot when dancing, always adding her own twist to things, she demanded your attention... I would have liked to see her grab a bigger crowd at her graduation (looking at the pics), but I am happy she went out as explosive as she came in. I will be keeping my eyes open for her graduation BD...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Steam Girls + Armor Girls "Sexy Rabbit" 2020.1.31!! :cute:

• Like Like x 2
  8. SummitSlimegirls

"knock! knock!"
    "Who there?"
    "it's 2020 the future! Cerisier Center Ako Yamamoto passing audition to be in
    Kamen Joshi Topping Girls!'

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I'm a little sad to see her gone too, she came up at the same time as Hino and brought a different taste to KJ. She told me she will be doing YouTube in the near future so that's something to look forward to. Also I think the one-man DVD/BD is available on the online store, if I read the announcement blog post correctly.

She hasn't announced when she'll be coming, but if it's anything like Satsuki, she might be transferring in the summer.

I have a few stories I wanted to share from before the year ended. First up is Misa live one sessions.
    On the Friday (11/29) before her White Milk graduation ceremony (11/30), Misa held a live one session, except this time she was pretty drunk (she said to keep it a secret since management would get mad at her, but she's not in Alice Project anymore so I guess it's okay to say it, especially since she admitted to liking alcohol very much on Instagram a little while ago). Apparently she thought that since it's gonna be her last time with White Milk she needed to celebrate with alcohol. It was really funny seeing a different side of her, even if it was pretty similar to what she normally shows everyone. She made instant noodles, not because she was hungry but because she thought she should at least eat something, which backfired after about 20 minutes since she felt like throwing up. She let them sit for a bit until they got soggy, ate some, and live one dropped the stream at least twice. After the second time live one dropped she threw up into a plastic bag (which she showed to everyone briefly, haha). The next day, before the White Milk graduation there was an outdoor live at Makuhari Mall, Misa's last one so I paid a visit, and we shared a laugh since I brought a plastic bag with me for the cheki as a reminder of the night before.

She held 2 final live one sessions near the end of December, right before she left AP, unfortunately she caught a cold on the very last one so she was pretty much lying down with a mask on her the whole time. I noticed that her live one sessions were really busy and sometimes she misses what people comment since there's so many people. Occasionally she does Instagram live streams, which are thankfully free.

Her final solo photoshoot was on December 22, there were 5 blocks, 2 outdoor and 3 indoor, I joined for the second outdoor photoshoot, and the fourth and fifth photoshoot. I have to say that my camera is not equipped with a good lens for outdoor shooting so I feel like I couldn't get that many good shots. The outdoor style is also different than indoors; you make two rows, and each row switches who gets to shoot up front. There wasn't much talking except for Misa talking about random stuff, and people made some comments to her here and there. It was cheaper than the normal photoshoot though. The weather wasn't too great either, it was really cloudy, but decent light at least. We were shooting in Odaiba near a port, so she was standing near the sea. My favorite part was when a boat passed by, and proceeded to slam a big wave which almost splashed her, I have those pictures on my twitter. Coincidentally, former Armor Girl Maki Kitamura was hosting one of her semi-regular futsal meetups only 20 minutes away, so I took the opportunity to get a cheki with her, and now I've finally gotten a cheki with all of the Armor Girls members I've seen in person.

The fourth and fifth block of the photoshoot was held inside a studio in Shibuya with slightly different rules than regular photosessions, only 45 seconds instead of 1 minute, and we had to split into 2 groups, but you did get a few chances to have a one on one talk with her. The highlight was that Misa wore her pink dress from her 2016 birth fest during the final session. Now during this final session, it came to the point where when it was your turn to take pics, she would judge whether you stayed true to her as a Misa oshi, or if you were a DD (daredemo daisuki, someone who likes everyone). I think the majority was people who claimed to be true to her, but she judged them as DD. And of course, when it came to my turn she was like "FruitPunchSamurai, you're a DD aren't you?" which I could only admit. She said she didn't know if my oshimen was Yurie, Hino, or her.

The nice thing about the photosessions was that everyone who came to them got some of the pancakes she had cooked for that day (she made about 50), the pancakes were cut into small squares and you got about 3 or 4 squares nicely bagged with a handwritten message card from her. There was also lucky bags being sold there too, I reserved one, 5000yen which came with an Alice Film Collection DVD with one of the 5 which had Misa starring in it, a signed KJ t-shirt, a signed towel, and a limited print photobook of Misa. I believe this one was very worth it.

Now for a couple stories on the shady side of Alice Project.

I had reserved a lucky bag for Misa's graduation and ordered in advance specifically so I wouldn't have to wait, but apparently they didn't have enough made, and so they told me to come another time later. I think I came again on the 20th? and they said they still weren't ready, so I had to come again at Christmas Eve and I finally got it. I saw various other otaku on twitter saying how they couldn't get theirs too, and the staff's treatment was terrible. I think everyone got theirs in the end, but it took quite a while. There were rumors of the staff being lazy and forgetting to put them together, especially since Misa herself said that she had done everything already and that there was nothing more for her to do.

Yurino Sowa, former Slime Girl and cadet prospect who was announced to be a cadet on 7/27, was said officially that "due to family circumstances, she'll be graduating from Alice Project" back in September, or August, I believe. Her Twitter account was locked, with the login credentials changed. However, she proceeded to post a bunch of things on her Instagram story, which said things like "It's not due to family circumstances", "I can't login to twitter", "I wanted a break from everything". Apparently she was really tired, and wasn't feeling well, so she decided to just not show up one day, and they proceeded to cut her after that. I think that might have been too severe, although she didn't make any attempt to contact anyone, so perhaps that's why they fired her. She held a Q&A session on instagram, and I found out that she had a boyfriend during her time as an idol (not surprised since Alice Project is OK with that if it's not a fan or staff, but supposedly once they become an idol they need to delete all their social media so it's harder for them to have a relationship). I think she's still active as a chat streamer on an app called 17?
    Speaking of Instagram, I think it's kind of shady to restrict them from posting on the story function, probably because of the Q&A that they do from time to time (if they have time to do a Q&A on instagram, then they have time to do live one, is probably the staff line of thought).

Apologies for the long post but I got most of what I wanted to say out. I might have forgotten some stuff here and there but this is what really stands out.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  10. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for your reort Fruitpunch! It was an enjoyable read!:) I did see that the band one-man BD/DVD went up on the site and have since ordered it, Thank You!... I tried to report it here a few days back but the stage48 site was down again.:blink:

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm.. :( that isn´t anymore so fun that at past... :(
    But good at there post THESE great storis!
    :confused: dark side of music NOT like these pages? Just kidding... :cold: that balance is down like -8000 at past :( .

12. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Quick question:
    I would love to have the Momomin birthday shirt when I go to her party on 21-3
    I tried surfing to aliceprojectgoods and select a Akihabara pick up but offcourse the checkout page is not being able to be translated by chrome (I am on my phone, won't have acces to a pc untill thursday, maybe friday) but when I translated a screenshot it seems I van only choose a aki pickup if I have a Japanese adress (die to it asking for a prefectuur in a dropdown menu)
    Is this true and if so are there any other options?

Edit:
    I asked Momomin in a tweet hoping for a fan reply (because as far as I notice Momomin almost never directly replies to tweets (although she may respons indirectly by posting a new tweet)) but to my surprise she replied directly by saying I should ask a Japanese fan to purchases a shirt on my behalf.

Edit 2:
    A Japanese fan I know will get me a shirt :1st:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nice story! And... :) end. oh my...

14. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I couldn't go to it, but the results of yesterday's Armor Girls addition ceremony:

Saria: Orange color, inherits the mask used by Jun Amaki and Maki Kitamura
    Mitsuki: Yellow color, inherits the mask used by Hinako Kuroki and Hino Takafuji, except red

Both of them are now wearing the red armor. Momomin has switched to the pink armor used by Misa and Hino.

Now it really feels like Armor Girls are starting a new chapter.

• Like Like x 1
  15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

If you say so...

16. SummitSlimegirls

They put Saria as center on her last AreaArea, that was great! Valentine confession show.

17. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Quick report.

Tomoka Igari will be graduating from Kamen Joshi after the one-man in September. She will remain with Alice Project and continue activities with them. I have a few more reports for later so will write them when I have a chance.

18. SummitSlimegirls

Yeah i had her to graduates near after the 2020 Tokyo olympics season. It was amazing she continue for so long. Graduations call 6 month in advance that a next record i guess!

Personally i prefer fast graduations the way Anna,Erina,Sora did their. Fast leave then fast rebirth.

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

:confused: Sorry, why i have a feeling at one them go at model? Or are i mess now?

Are her make sign at something new base group? Or wanna wait that think?

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

2020/02/16 Kamen Joshi @AEON Lake Town (Koshigaya) - new Armor Girls performing!