1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Resigning ?
    No need to use such negative word though.
    It's more that she is handing the torch. STU48 have grown so much.

It's not that surprising though, after all, she doesn't have many time to perform on the boat.
    And the new STU48 stage which she produced is indeed a 1st sign that STU48 girls don't need her guidance as much as in the early days.

More from Oricon
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2153407/full/

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Sat 1/11 BokuKoi shonichi.
    Setlist -> https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1215936490758258689
    Probably the really surprising song is "Teokure Caution" (=LOVE song). It also has an original song which is performed at the end. The original song by Aki-P will be included in STU48 4th single theater edition. She showed the setlist to Sasshi and also consulted Miion and Yuiri.
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Sun 1/12 back in Tokyo and practicing for AKBcon. She also appeared in VTR form on Nemousu.

Mon 1/13 ~ Fri 1/17 practicing for TDC concerts
    -STu48 concert
    -Request Hour
    -AKB48 concert
    -YuuNaa concert
    Concert for 5 consecutive days!

She also appeared for a bit on Sayarin and Hikachan SR (1/15 SR)
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1217422838778322944
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1217427668007673857

Sat 1/18 STU48 concert!
    [Video unavailable]
    [Video unavailable]
    [Video unavailable]
    Like everyone has already said, Right now Michu will be STU captain and Fukuchan will be vice captain. Naachan is still kennin with STU.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

her unit was performing Kagami no Naka no Jeanne d'arc
    [​IMG]

Also singing solo for the first part of Setouchi no Koe with Yumirin on the Sax. Later other member joined them.
    [​IMG]

more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Naachan was also appeared at the end of Team 4 stage, celebrating Yuiri's 1000th stage performance
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

After that she did a Showroom with Yuiri to introduce YuuNaacon goods
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]
    The hoodie is the most expensive item at 7k yen.

200118 Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

Btw, the practice continue after that SR.

=====
    She is also in the lineup for KeyHolder special live which will be held on 3/14. It is mainly a SKE concert (KeyHolder is the owner of SKE) and for that special live it was initially only for shareholder but latter they opened it for general release. The concert will have all SKE member with other group having senbatsu lineup.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I see what you mean but I don't think it's a negative word. She is resigning her position, just like Yokoyui resigned as Soukantoku. I'm glad that Naachan is keeping her STU concurrency though, I think it's really done her wonders.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 1
  5. AndrewZ53

AndrewZ53 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    hey guys, will the upcoming yuunaa merch be available to overseas?

6. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I believe it will be available on AKB48 Group Net Shop. Whether that is considered 'overseas', idk. (You need Tenso)

7. Rurouni

Sun 1/19 Request Hour 1st day. She performed in 3 ranked songs.
    49th 11gatsu no Anklet
    38th Shukkou
    28th Jabaja
    They also performed Aisuru Hito (Naachan center) during the encore which is the song that they made for a one off music show performance and Koisuru Fortune Cookie. They also performed these same songs as the encore for the 2nd day.
    Also some funny stuff during the MC
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1218878562641444864
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1218896104764235776

Mon 1/20 Request Hour 2nd day. She performed in 5 ranked songs.
    25th Namida no Hyomen Choryoku (YuuNaaMogiOn)
    22nd Sayonara Surfboard (Naachan is one of the original member for this song)
    16th Sakura iro no Sora no Shita de
    11th Koisuru Fortune Cookie
    8th Bokutachi wa Ima Hanashi Aubeki nanda (she performed it with Yuiri and later Yukirin joined since Yukirin is the original performer)

There was also AKB48 57th single announcement at the end. Center is Zukkii. It will be out on 3/18.
    https://twitter.com/hkt48_official_/status/1219300277196476416 (announcement video inside)

Combined pics from 1st and 2nd day
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    with HKT48 Kamijima Kaede
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    YuuNaa solocon goods with pricing
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    *The mug pricing is for each (not pair).
    *the photoset is random, 5 photo in a set.
    The sales will start on 1/22 from 15:00 to 20:00
    For the sales on the venue, it will start from 17:30 ~ end of the show.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Rurouni

Tue 1/21 AKB only concert. For the unit performance, they used the units from AKB anniversary stage. YuuNaa performed Bara no Kajitsu. Also this nice shot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    They also announced AKB youtuber project. Several members will do youtube. As for Naachan, she will do youtube with Yuiri, Mogi, and Miion as YuuNaaMogiOn. More on this later.

Wed 1/22 YuuNaa concert!
    [​IMG]
    For more pics -> https://imgur.com/a/nm2z20m
    setlist in here http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...20-01-18-2020-01-26.23144/page-6#post-1649680
    For I'm sure and Oshimeshi, it is actually no.1 and 2 on YuuNaa request hour, but they know that people will end up voting for those songs, thus included both songs in their main setlist and rank 3 to 5 becomes 1 to 3.
    Anyway, I you can find it, be sure to watch the concert. It is probably one of the best concert, especially if you compare it solo concert or unit concert.

Thu 1/23 like it has happened many times before, after a tiring project, she took a rest on this day.

Fri 1/24 She had a job today, It seems to be a group job.

Sat 1/25 She went to the hospital to check her throat. Not sure if she had a job, but she ended up eating out with Yuiri.

Sun 1/26 Okada family celebrating Naachan's grandmother 77th birthday + Naachan and her little sister birthday + YuuNaa concert. Of course Yuiri is included :)

Mon 1/27 Miichan, Naachan, and Yuiri had an interview with EX Taishu, basically about Miichan's graduation. It will be released on 2/15.

Tue 1/28 Rumor says that they were shooting for 57th single MV.

=====
    After they announced the Youtuber project, YuuNaaMogiOn released a video on that same day and followed by another video after YuuNaacon ended. The latest video was released yesterday (1/28).

1st video is an introduction video

2nd video is them eating all AKB cafe food (btw, AKB cafe is no more... it is being swallowed by Gundam cafe... rip)

3rd video is YuuNaacon backstage!

Make sure to watch it, give like, and subscribe. don't forget to turn on the notification! the quicker you watch the video after it showed up, the better it is for the video visibility.

• Like Like x 4
  9. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    How do I turn on notification? I always get the error that it was content made for children so notification aren't available.

10. Rurouni

When they posted their video I immediately do all of those thing (like, subscribe, and enable notification). I didn't get that content made for children thing. Now I'm kinda afraid to test whether if I turn off notification I can turn it back on. Maybe what you can do is try to push the notification/bell button at the channel level? Not sure if it will make a difference. Currently the notification is still working and I get the notification for their 2nd and 3rd video.
    Honestly I don't know why it has been marked as made for kids. Maybe their content was detected by their AI as content for kids? They should explicitly set their content to not made for kids. Or maybe it is management that want it to be made for kids?

11. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Is rare.

Look in your channel of Youtube, if the restricted mode is activated, deactivate it.

12. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I do get notification (though not immediate), but I cannot turn on the Notification Bell both on video level and channel level. Maybe it's region thing? I am in Japan though. The error point me to this information.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Unfortunatly it is not a Japan only restriction.
    It's part of YouTube's new rules about children protection, there's nothing we can do about it.
    And since the channel is labelled as child content, the measure is on.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  14. Rurouni

This is what happen when I click the notification button
    [​IMG]

I tried on a known kids channel to see whether I can turn on notification or not and I can't. Yes, it showed a warning that this action is turned of for content made for kids.

So basically I didn't get that made for kids warning on yuunaamogion channel. I only know about it from a chat.

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I have a couple different YouTube accounts, and I found that only one of them had a problem with turning on notifications. Although flipping through them again now, all of them can turn notifications on, so it must have been a temporary glitch?

16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just went to YuuNaaMogiOn channel and I was able to turn on notifications. I suggest trying again? Maybe they've claimed for it to be not child-restricted. A similar thing happened to one of the videos posted by IZSUBS, Honda Hitomi's World Get You. It was restricted, could not be added to playlists, liked/disliked or commented on. I told the girl in charge of the channel managing that it was restricted and ten minutes later it was unrestricted. I hope they'll keep an eye on their stuff and keep it unrestricted.

17. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Trying without luck everyday since the channel was announced. I subscribed (and try to get notification) when it had been under 10 subscribers too. Guess it's just my luck. Oh well, not like my twitter feed is going to let me miss any video anyway.

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't understand why anyone cares. I don't subscribe to any channels, but YT still suggests all of Mako's videos, as it does for Miki and Shige. I also get lots of suggestions for all the sister groups, including Team SH and Team TP. If you watch something, google knows about it and remembers.

"Make sure to watch it, give like, and subscribe. don't forget to turn on the notification! the quicker you watch the video after it showed up, the better it is for the video visibility."

Does that mean that if I watch in the first hour, they will republish it in 5K? That's the visibility that I care about. :)

19. Rurouni

I'm not really sure, but from what I know, some youtuber thinks that the quicker people watch a video after it came out, it will be more visible. Personally, I think it is more about how many people watch in a certain period of time. Like, if a there is a video that nobody watch but suddenly gets 50k views, it probably will have the same effect as a new video that gets 50k views. Of course the problem is how to make a lot of people watch the video around the same time (or within a day or two)? The easiest way is to have the notification on, thus when a video is up, people knows about it and hopefully watch it immediately. Without notification, people probably are only going to notice it at random times, thus instead of getting 50k views within a single day, you get 50k views over a week. Same 50k views but the effect on youtube algorithm is different.
    Also nobody knows exactly how yt algorithm works. They hide it mainly to prevent people gaming it.

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    For me, this works. Go to YT and see this:
    ゆうなぁもぎおんチャンネル
    12K views 2 hours ago

P.S. and the new Miki-Shige was right there as well.

Note: I am using a computer, not a phone or tablet. I think it makes a difference as to what you see.

One more from two days ago, YuNa talking with the boss.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020