1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

I see, thanks!

How is it possible for you to apply for a member's slots, not win any tickets, but for that slot to remain not sold out?Some artificial limit that management puts on some of the earlier rounds?

2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

When kenshusei get assigned and what happens behind the scenes. It's probably already decided who they think suits the group so they are only waiting for the moment to announce the first batch which will probably first go to Hinata.

The second batch would possibly come around summer for Keyaki. Right now they are in a rebuilding phase to get out 9th single and stabilize the group without a eternal center. It will be a much smoother entrance for kenshusei.

3. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

What is your favorite Sakamichi photobook?

Whenever I buy a new photobook I usually buy a couple more because I like them and because I can't justify paying for shipping from Japan for just one book.

So when I ordered Mizuki's new book, I ordered two more, Yoda's and Miona's.

Mizuki's was great, I also liked Yoda's, but I have to say I REALLY liked Miona's. Which surprises me because I originally wasn't going to get it, it was just a last minute add-on.

I thought it was really cute but also really cool and stylish. It had some really great shots. Some of the ones that stood out to me the most were pictures of some body part, like just a picture of Miona's leg or a picture of her mouth. I thought these were really cool looking. I thought the photographer did a really good job of capturing Miona's character, but in an unexpected way. I also thought they did a good job of capturing the spirit of LA but in a way that wasn't cliche and obvious (Hollywood, etc.). Its probably my favorite photobook so far.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

The new Rumor involving Sakamichi Kenshuusei is both hilarious and interesting haha

Creating another Sakamichi group is a disaster imo. The market ain't ready for another group .

In regards to them Declining Keyaki ; Keyaki ain't stable at the moment and that's cause for concern. Their history with Hiragana didn't help their sales pitch either.

It's hilarious in a way ; That when it initially reported by Shukan Bunshun that mon will grad and they postponed and changed song (courtesy of Hirate )Keyaki Jp fans got super defensive even tho it turns out 70% of it is true.

Bunshun history in solving crime case like Junko Furuta Abduction ;Kidnapping and murder case and the recent infidelity of Higashide and Karata Erika makes them 70% accurate imo.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    What are you talking about? It's hard to understand your post when you don't tell what this rumor is.

6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

[Pinch of salt ]
    Acc to Daily News Online, a new group w Sakamichi Kenkyuusei members may b launched w a "wa (JP cul)" concept, w names like "Hinokizaka46" proposed.
    They were each scheduled to be assigned to a grp but many rejected Keyakizaka46
    https://t.co/DrYOegungx

#欅坂46 https://t.co/iKB109gnwV

• Like Like x 1
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Ah, I see.

Why do you think the market isn't ready for another group?

8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

This rumor is coming from 5ch. You know what I think about this forum by now. The Japanese version of 4chan with arm chair analysts making up stories and creates fake images to make it look real. Then you have keyaki46 rabo trash on twitter at the top of the ice berg. If this came from Bunshun I wouldn't ignore it as much as I would now.

How many times haven't arm chair analysts try to report this as fact on 5ch? They have never been right either. Bunshun stalks to get info but arm chair analysts are making up fan fictions on 5ch that only please them in their own worlds.

Look at this, how fake it looks like:
    https://twitter.com/AkenoAmeteru/status/1222321649048965120?s=19

The creator mistakenly forgot about light blue (Hinata). Fan made to the core.

I think there should be rules to post anything from 5ch on stage48 like how it's not allowed to post rumors from 4chan on Resetera and NeoGaf. Misinformation and fake news should stage48 mods battle.

I have reported a lot from 5ch in Keyaki thread which has not been appreciated by users. That was a mistake I made until I realize I can't get fooled anymore.

Edit: I can also confirm from one of Rena Moriya's showroom videos from 2018 where she said any group is fine. These antis will never give up because Sony is so quiet and they take advantage of this radio silence.

Keyaki46 rabo as I mentioned above reported this as fact last year and used Bunshun as source. Thankfully mich (toomuchidea) looked it up and could find nothing about this news from Bunshun. He removed rabo from his follow list as they only spin for clicks. They only report negative news about Sakamichi series especially Keyaki news that is either made up or they take a original source and spin it to negative news.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @Rev4 Who is this "Keyaki46 rabo trash on Twitter"?

Anyways, most of Keyaki fandom doesn't want 3ki anyways. Keyaki doesn't have to rely on some trainees to remain relevant lmao. A decrease in sales is expected but Keyaki has established a name for themselves so as long as the new songs are good, and mmg actually care to promote the group then they'll bounce back. If anything, the rumor will make Keyaki even more unified. Also, didn't Konno said they'd consider the kks's preference? And now suddenly mmg assigns them into groups against their wish lol.

10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Ask mich. He knows more about this twitter account than I do. But from I saw last year when I checked it out that was my impression and not just words from mich. It was a really bad account. If fans wants objective Keyaki news they should follow this instead:
    @keyaki46matome

But as far as this rumor is concerned I wouldn't trust it until Bunshun starts to find info about this. So far, nothing from Bunshun.

11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

"Consider" is the key word. Management is going to do what they think is best in the end.

Also, one thing people aren't considering is that if this rumor is true, then the idea may be coming from the girls themselves. This KSS system is kind of bullshit actually. It's like Hiragana but way worse. We always used to say it wasn't fair that Hiragana weren't doing anything. But at least they got to be on Keyakake occasionally and they would get their 1 or 2 coupling songs. And ReMind. These KSS girls have literally been sitting around doing nothing for over a year. I'm sure they're tired of waiting around for the groups to be "ready" for them. It makes sense that they would say "Look, if you're not going to put us in a group, then let us be our own group" rather than just sit around in the dungeon forever.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

I'm going to ask a very stupid question. Mainly because I have no idea about this KSS system, and didn't follow it from the start.

Why is there a need for this KSS system to be introduced in the first place, when they can just do auditions for the next generation members whenever each respective group is in need of new members? So girls who want to be in whichever group can just audition to be in the next generation for those groups whenever those respective groups need new members.

13. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Your theory sounds better than the rumor. But it's not like I don't want to trust the rumor. There has been so much bs going on since news about Techi's withdrawal, Mon's and Dani's graduations.

Berisa had to deny on her official message app that she will graduate. There was a rumor that two other members such as Berisa will graduate.

Antis are running wild now and it will calm down a bit after a few weeks. That was a real big bombshell when Techi announced withdrawal and Mon graduated at the same time. Aichi duo is now gone and antis love this and try to keep negative news active around Keyaki. It's very common it will happen right after such big news are dropped. Normal business for antis.

This is another reason why I can't trust the rumor because it tries to spin it to negative Keyaki news.

If Bunshun started to find deep info about this then their report would have sounded different.

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The old KKS system (Nogi 2nd gen) was just a plagiarized system of 48 KKS system, similar to Fukujin = AKB Kami7. As for this new KKS system, I don't have any idea why mngmnt use it. And, I agree with you. They should add member to respective group for each gen. Just take a look at Hinata 3rd gen.

Personally, I don't like KKS system. Nogi 2nd gen is pretty much suffered because of this system. Moreover, they have been training together for a year and have formed bond, which in the end thay are going to different group. It will be hard for the trainees, as they need to adapt in new environment.

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Imo, it's like they are looking for 20 girls but got 40 interesting girls. So lets put the best 20 to each group and set the other 20 as a backup.

@gish0046 if the girls couldn't wait long enough they could just walk away and graduated.

16. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The kks auditioned for the Joint Audition along with Nogi 4ki, Keyaki 2ki and Hinata’s Hinano. I think the idea was that while these girls were not good enough to be put into groups directly, they had potential. Basically mmg thought it would be a waste to fail these girls like that. So the Kks system was introduced to prepare them as future gens. That’s why they were given Sakamichi songs to practice and perform (they had a tour). Mmg then would continue to evaluate them and put them into suitable groups. Not sure what happened internally after that tour. Mmg thinks they still need more training? Mmg want to focus on Nogi’s 4ki, Keyaki’s 2ki and Hinano as they are flourishing?

I also don’t think a year is too long if they’ve been training behind the scene. Some idols were trained for 10+ years before they could debut. Even 48G has draft and kks system to train their future girls.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think these girls would need to wait for at least another half a year. The three sakamichi groups have no good reason to let them in at the moment
    • Hinatazaka. Adding new gen right now will be throwing the momentum. Hinano hasn't even moved up from 3rd row when she's actually popular. IMO ideally they will only accept new girls in half a year from now on
    • Keyakizaka. The situation isn't favourable to have new members in. The 2nd gen hasn't even had a single out yet. The 2nd gen is still under-exposed to the general public. But perhaps this group is the one needing new members the most. Perhaps the next single they'll have 3rd gen (or 2.5 gen just for the sake of it)
    • Nogizaka. There's no particular reason to reject new girls. But also no particular reason to accept new girls. 4th gen is also still relatively new and not all 4th gen girls have been explored enough

Making a new group sounds ideal, but with Hinatazaka still fresh, it'll be cannibalistic to have 2 new debuted groups. These KKS girls' patience are really being tested.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

FB_IMG_1581187267984.jpg FB_IMG_1581187266106.jpg
    Interesting Content from Bunshun
    So the original plan is Joint senbatsu for Kanji Keyaki and Hiragana Keyaki but someone didnt like the decision and directly consult to Aki-p bypassing the staffs in S&F haha

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    @Halyup is it supposed to be posted on Keyaki thread?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

You do realize there is no real source where they got this from? When did ppl start believing Bunshun? Only when it is Keyaki or what? This is sad!

• Like Like x 3