1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SGO48 Thread

Discussion in 'SGO48 News & Discussion' started by tgsk48, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Wuann

Wuann Kenkyuusei

It'll take a long time for SGO48 to release MVs with bikini or maybe never. IMO, they shouldn't release any cause the girls just debuted, their fanbase is still very small and unstable (mostly AKB48 wotas and students). If they do, they'll get a lot of backlash. Vietnetizen can be very toxic, when it comes to japan, they always have a stereotype that Japan=JAV. Even with cute concept, SGO48 has been mocked for "singing children songs". Making a bikini MV is a big NO in Vietnam and for the girls, we should end this topic here.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    This is a behind the scenes (BTS) dance version of SGO48's Koisuru Fortune Cookie (Thất Tình Tích Cực) music video that was released on the official Youtube channel of SGO48 on 20 January 2020 :

[BTS] Đà Nẵng - Koisuru Fortune Cookie (Thất Tình Tích Cực) dance version :

if the video does not show watch the video here

The scenes of this clip were not part of the final version of SGO48's Koisuru Fortune Cookie (Thất Tình Tích Cực) music video.

I find that the dance moves of those girls were not very good. :poop:

I love the beginning of this video where the camera is right concentrated on the chest of the girl then zoom out. :drool:

Those outfits are nice too if SGO48 are too afraid too take too much risks too early and receive a negative feedback.

So those kind of outfits are good if they would prefer to take a conservatism approach between JKT48's conservatism and AKB48's conservatism for the beginning of SGO48. ;)

I think that SGO48 also released this behind the scenes dance version on their official Youtube channel to test the waters of Vietnam.

They are curious to see if most of the Vietnamese public is okay with this kind of video.

Then they might release a SGO48 music video with this kind of outfits or maybe even more revealing outfits. :corr:

As of 1 February 2020 :
    14 422 views :fear:
    450 likes <3
    29 dislikes :poop:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    first of all gross, second of all ew, third of all pls stop begging and talking about boobs you look really creepy as of rn a really creepy r/niceguys kind. Pls go outside and get some rl boobs
    Anyways, does SGO merch/CD available offline? Like if I go to Vietnam can I just go to a store and bought it or it's only available online?

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Lol we literally just had this conversation, and now look what type of video came out hehe

The feminazism/beta cuckism is real with this one

I want to see everyone with this same energy with boy groups who go shirtless & grab their crotches

You could disagree with something without bashing/demeaning others. No one will take your opinion seriously when you’re stooping to insulting

There’s a difference between “I don’t believe SGO48 should wear swimsuits” and “You’re a small dick piece of shit who has no life if you even THINK about it”

One is a normal opposing opinion, and the other is straight up assholeish

Let’s be more on the former. Because being disrespectful won’t make anyone respect your side, it’ll just make someone stand harder towards their existing side.

And inb4 “bUT yOu wErE bEIng diSRespECtfUL toO”, towards my responses. Well being nice didn’t do much justice, so I mind as well have jerk responses too

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "The scenes of this clip were not part of the final version of SGO48's Koisuru Fortune Cookie (Thất Tình Tích Cực) music video."

That's because it is a dance cover. They shot a number of dance covers in different cities. Basically, they are following the example of AKB48 with KFC where they posted dance covers from little kids, municipal workers, Samantha Thavasa staff, AKB48 staff, and many others. One that is fun if you like the AKB48 group is one done by Group Draft candidates in 2013 (1st draft). It starts with Sayaya at age 15. You can even see Riripon with long hair.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Group_Draft_Kaigi_2013

Getting back to the real topic, I was going to post a number of the dance covers from various cities around Vietnam when I first saw them, but I guess S48 was down at the time. To see them, all you have to do is go the the SGO48 YT channel. There are ones from Hội An, Huế, Cần Thơ, and Tây Nguyên as well as Đà Nẵng, and there will probably be others to come.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyPNEMicdycAOeN6RltOB4g/videos

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Unfortunately, they are only available online now on Shopee and Tiki. But you can buy them offline at the handshake event or sometimes they have booths in outside event but yeah, maybe after they have a theater they will sell merch offline there.

7. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Nogizaka46, the official rival of the group AKB48, made a music video wearing áo dài, which is one of the traditional Vietnamese dresses, on the beaches of Vietnam in their music video called "Jikochuu de Ikou!" that was released on 8 August 2018.

The entire music video was shot in Vietnam.

"Jikochu de Ikō!" (ジコチューで行こう!) is the 21st single by Japanese idol girl group Nogizaka46. It reached number-one on the weekly Oricon Singles Chart with 989,000 copies sold. It was also number-one on the Billboard Japan Hot 100.

8 August 2018 : Nogizaka46 : Music Video : "Jikochuu de Ikou!"

乃木坂46 / 以自我為中心! (完整中字版MV) 4th ALBUM《直到此刻化成回憶》4.19.台壓發行 :

[IKNR][Vietsub+Kara] Jikochuu de Ikou! - Nogizaka46 :
    https://www.facebook.com/Ikinari.Fansub/videos/1263198320484266/?v=1263198320484266

[BEAM] Nogizaka46 - Jikochuu de ikou! (English Subtitles) :
    https://streamable.com/ia9br

Nogizaka46 - Jikochuu de ikou! (English and Spanish Subtitles) :
    http://www.beamsubs.com/2018/07/nog...ILsijMcxPzdcU7TWPJ91PPfPghrUnrfWh2syGU-ja_7ZQ

[NOGI46] Jikochuu de Ikou! (Portuguese subtitles) :
    http://www.hinabesubs.com.br/2018/09/nogi46-jikochuu-de-ikou.html

Nogizaka 46 (乃木坂46) - Jikochuu de Ikou『ジコチューで行こう!』[English Lyrics + Romanization + Japanese] :

Nogizaka46 21st Single - Jikochuu de Ikou (Kanji+Romaji & Sub Indonesia) :

Vietsub - Jikochuu de ikou! | ジコチューで行こう! (Buzz Rhythm) - Nogizaka46 :

Nogizaka46 is the first group from the Sakamichi Series, which also includes sister groups Keyakizaka46, Yoshimotozaka46, and Hinatazaka46.

I understand that the Sakamichi Series (46 sister groups) are more mature style idol groups but I still prefer the bikinis of the 48 groups.

I would kind of feel it redundant if SGO48 is going to wear the áo dài on the beaches of Vietnam because Nogizaka46 already wore áo dài on the beaches of Vietnam

What do you think about it ?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. BANHLONG

BANHLONG Kenkyuusei

I don't know if there are any of Vietnamese fans like SGO48 to be like BNK48
    In fact, they want them to be like Team TP/Team SH because Vietnamese and Chinese style have some similarities

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

so what's up with sgo these days. Haven't heard any news

10. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    HS event was cancelled due to Covid-19 and there aren't any big event/concert allowed to be held in Vietnam now so of course you can see the girls anywhere.
    But since last week, they started livestrem on official Facebook account and Vlive SGO48, You can search for more information and schedule on SGO48 official Facebook.

11. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Where did you got that information ?

12. BANHLONG

BANHLONG Kenkyuusei

From some comments (i dont remember, it's been a long time)

13. Wuann

Wuann Kenkyuusei

since both SGO48 and BNK48 are from Southeast Asia and BNK48 is super successful, i think fans look up to BNK48 more than Team TP/Team SH

14. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    The fact is SGO48 fans like BNK48 management and their path to top girlgroup and also take BNK48 as the scale to measure SGO48 popularity and other things such as how many single has been sold? How many followers online? Is BNK48's lyrics translated word-by-word like SGO?, ....
    But fans want SGO48 follow the elegant concept like team TP or trying unique songs like team SH more than colorful and fun and maybe a little chidlish like BNK48. V-biz is more like C-biz which prefer sad ballad song and solo artist to dance song/rap and idol group. Of all countries in South East Asia Vietnam is the most different because our tradition is more like China and other North East Asia countries.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  15. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Anyway, If it is the case then well this might explain why they have prepared this kind of video with bras on the beach for SGO48's Koisuru Fortunate Cookie music video :
    [BTS] Đà Nẵng - Koisuru Fortune Cookie (Thất Tình Tích Cực) dance version :

But yeah, we can't really deny that Vietnamese while it is very different from Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Ryukyu culture, it is also very close those cultures. Vietnam is geographically located in Southeast Asia but the Vietnamese are culturally East Asian.

By talking about culture, I recently saw a SGO48 fan music video of Kimi wa Melody :

"[FM/V]君はメロディー(Kimi wa Melody) - AKB48(SGO48 ver.)" :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoUIaDSCcLE

Kimi wa Melody is a song that I prefer to see release only after a decent amount of years and not after a few years only because it is a nostalgic song.

I find that JKT48, BNK48 and MNL48 released Kimi wa Melody too early.

For the Vietnamese version that they will release in the future, which of traditional Vietnamese dresses would you like to see them to wear ?

The áo giao lĩnh truyền thống (Vietnamese cross-collared robe) : Lý dynasty style, Trần dynasty style, Lê dynasty style
    The áo giao lĩnh cách tân (Vietnamese cross-collared robe renovated) : 21th century style

The yếm (Vietnamese bodice used primarily as an undergarment)
    The áo yếm (Vietnamese modern variant of yếm)
    The áo tứ thân (Vietnamese four-part dress)

The áo bà ba (Vietnamese silk ensemble)

The áo ngũ thân truyền thống (Traditional Vietnamese five-paneled aristocratic gown) : 19th century style
    The áo ngũ thân cách tân (Renovated Vietnamese five-paneled aristocratic gown) : 21th century style
    The áo dài truyền thống (Traditional Vietnamese long shirt) : Lê dynasty 18th century style, Nguyễn dynasty style or 1940s style or post-1945 styles
    The áo dài cách tân (Renovated Vietnamese long shirt) : 21th century style

Or maybe a mix of multiple traditional Vietnamese dresses like in the following Vietnamese music video which mixes the áo giao lĩnh cách tân (Vietnamese cross-collared robe renovated) and the áo dài cách tân (Renovated Vietnamese long shirt) :
    "Ngày Xuân Long Phụng Sum Vầy - Mina Young x Thầy Giáo Ba x Noway | Official Music Video" :

In this video, every girl from the Vietnamese Idol girlsband Niji Universe Inc. wear an The áo giao lĩnh truyền thống (Vietnamese cross-collared robe) with the exception of Yumi who wear an The áo dài cách tân (Renovated Vietnamese long shirt) :
    "Lời chúc Tết Canh Tý từ Niji Universe Inc" :

The áo giao lĩnh truyền thống (Vietnamese cross-collared robe) :
    LẠC TRÔI | OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO | SƠN TÙNG M-TP :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llw9Q6akRo4

The áo giao lĩnh truyền thống (Vietnamese cross-collared robe) :
    TỰ TÂM - NGUYỄN TRẦN TRUNG QUÂN | OFFICIAL MV :

The áo giao lĩnh truyền thống (Vietnamese cross-collared robe) and áo tứ thân (Vietnamese bodice used primarily as an undergarment) :
    Chi Pu | ANH ƠI Ở LẠI - Official M/V (Chuyện Cám Tấm) (치푸) :

The áo tứ thân (Vietnamese four-part dress) :
    PHAN MẠNH QUỲNH x CLOSEUP - CHƯA CÓ NGƯỜI YÊU | #FREETOLOVE - OFFICIAL MV :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvXBPUHSC0k

The áo dài truyền thống (Traditional Vietnamese long shirt) :
    Hoàng Thuỳ Linh - Tứ Phủ (ft Hồ Hoài Anh - TripleD) | Official Music Video :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGSMfgcC6tI

The áo bà ba (Vietnamese silk ensemble) :
    Cô Gái Miền Tây | Jokes Bii x Fay x Sinike | Official Music Video :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0Nhn57Xbvk

With the Coronavirus propagation around the world, I think that they might prefer to film music video that you can film inside a studio without the need of filming outside. So I hope that they don't go to fast and film "Kimi wa Melody" which can be filmed inside.

I find that "Heavy Rotation" was too early for SGO48. You don't feel the love between the members like in the original AKB48's Heavy Rotation because the members only knew each other since a year.

"Kimi wa Melody" is too early for SGO48 because the members haven't matured.

I have the bad feeling that SGO48 is going to release the most popular music videos of AKB48 first without paying attention to the reasons that I mentionned just above.

Mod Note: do not double post, even if answering a question. You can answer two questions in the same post or you can wait for 24 hours or for someone else to post.

Here is a recent music video of SGO48 about the Coronavirus called "-ncov- (Never Cry Over Virus)".
    SGO48 sung in this video in Vietnamese, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and English :

"nCoV (never Cry over Virus) - SGO48" :

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

7 years is too early for KimiMelo??? Even tho it's the perfect song for JKT's ace, Melody's grad single???

I don't really care if it's too early or not, but I want to see it properly executed with each country's respective local dresses and lots and lots of flowers.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    I've finaly found some informations about SGO48 fans and the link with SGO48 fans with Chinese girlsband :

Source : https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/vpop-official-thread.83723/page-197#post-6158995

VVisual : "So no Japanese transfer to SGO? Who cares? Most Vietnamese fans of the 48s like SNH48 more than AKB48.

In fact, most hope SGO follow the SNH model -- which is more KPOP oriented -- than the stifling AKB model.

Source : https://english.shukanbunshun.com/2018/08/fans-says-only-know-snh48-not-akb48.html

Fans says only know SNH48 not AKB48, this savage answer by SGO48
    An interesting comment was expressed by one of the people of Vitenam on the SGO48 Facebook page.

Because the comment he wrote is a bit offensive to AKB48's former sister group, SNH48 in China.

SGO48 itself is the AKB48 sister group based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Although a bit sensitive, the SGO48 official page answered the question.

This Facebook account named Lê Trung Hiếu commented "Mình ko biết akb48, mình chỉ biết snh48 thôi".

If translated into English, the sentence means "I'm dont know what AKB48 is, I only know SNH48".

Suddenly this comment is the most rewarded and makes it at the top.

SGO48 did not miss the comment.
    [​IMG]
    "Và bây giờ bạn ế biết thêm về AKB48 rồi ó: D Ủng hộ SGO48 nha;)", replied SGO48.

If translated this sentence means "Now you will know more about AKB48, support SGO48".

There are also other fans who try to explain that SNH48 is no longer associated with original 48 Group.

And the person replies "it's not important I'm a fan of SNH48".

No Chinese entertainment agencies operate in Vietnam yet Chinese music, drama and movies are popular despite the politics.

They influence our music and MVs too just as Korean ones do.

All I can say is Korea isn't the only pop culture competing for attention in Vietnam."

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

It's delusional to think Vietnamese fans like SNH more than AKB. You don't know most fans of SGO now support it because it is an AKB sister group, do you? They will bash SGO to death if SGO become second SNH. Lol

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    It's been a long time that I think no one update SGO48's members wiki so here is some update that I think will be helpfull.
    Since I only follow my oshi Hikari and ni-oshi Anna so I don't know much about others.
    1. Châu Ngọc Đoan Thảo (Hikari)
    Favourite colour (new updated): Red
    Favourite stage: K6th Reset and A6th Mokugekisha
    Favourite SGO48 song: Ponytail to Shushu
    Can eat a lot without gaining weight but can lost weight easily
    Was a member of a Japanese cover group Niji with nickname Sunny
    Has been an AKB48 wota for more than 10 years and quite famous among AKB48 fandom because of her very young age then
    Close to Tiên Linh since they are at the same age
    Want to be center of Heart Gata Virus (KojiHaru supper fans)
    Is shipped with Kaycee as they usually called Ricee couple
    2. Trần Cát Tường (Anna)
    Favourite colour: Pink, Yellow, Black
    Hobbies: swimming, listening to music, travelling, eating fried chicken
    Admired member: Matsui Jurina
    Fun fact: Sneezing when smelling mint or chewing gum
    Has a ridiculous sense of humour. Her joke is so bland and unintelligible that no one laugh or even know that she is telling joke
    Close to Trùng Dương since they are the only 2 girls come from Bình Dương
    First member to be an A-side center
    Considered as one of the best dancer in the group
    SGO48's representative came to Japan to attend 70th Kouhaku Uta Gassen with AKB48
    3. Nguyễn Lê Ngọc Ánh Sáng (Ánh Sáng)
    Admired member: Shitao Miu
    Can play piano
    4. Nguyễn Trương Tường Vy (Janie)
    Admired member: BNK48 Mobile. Music
    Close to Trúc Phạm, Hikari, Tiên Linh
    Not good at dance but is said to have a bright idol aura
    5. Vương Mai Linh (Linh Mai)
    Admired member: Okada Nana
    Was a SNS hotgirl before joining the group
    6. Võ Phan Kim Khánh (Kaycee)
    Admired member: Muto Tomu
    Very good at learning lanuage
    Voice-over for Detective Conan Movie 23: "The Fist Of Blue Sapphire in Vietnamese
    Is shipped with Hikari as they usually called Ricee couple
    Has the most followers on SNS
    7. Nguyễn Hồ Trùng Dương (Trùng Dương)
    Admired member: HKT48 Miyawaki Sakura
    Close to Anna and Lệ Trang
    Live together with Lệ Trang for a while
    8. Nguyễn Thị Lệ (Lệ Trang)
    Admired member: BNK48 Orn, AKB48 Kashiwagi Yuki
    Hobbies: Eating
    Close to Ánh Sáng, DONA and Trùng Dương
    Only member comes from Northern Vietnam
    Famous among the fandom because her beautiful voice and her big wota who buy a whole handshake lane.
    Her original name is Lệ but at home her family usually call her as Lệ Trang or Trang
    Reserved her study for 1 year because of changing home to become an idol
    10. Lê Sunny (Sunny)
    Admired member: Takeuchi Miyu, Watanabe Mayu
    Her original name is Sunny but she is 100% Vietnamese
    Can speak Japansese, when Koseki Yumi still in the group, she is the one help her to comunicate with other members since Yumi didn't know Vietnamese
    11. Huỳnh Ngô Kim Châu (Mon)
    Admired member: Maeda Atsuko
    Hobbies: watching anime, cosplay, playing game
    Entered in a music school for university
    Famous because her knowledge about Japanese culture and Cosplay

In Media Appereance part there are some updated too:
    1. Series: La La School Season 4 (2019)
    Nguyễn Hồ Trùng Dương, Nguyễn Thị Lệ, Nguyễn Lê Ngọc Ánh Sáng, Lê Thị Thu Nga, Trần Cát Tường, Nguyễn Thanh Hoàng My, Vương Mai Linh
    2. Web series: SOL-Stage of love (2020)
    Võ Phan Kim Khánh, Nguyễn Lâm Ánh Trúc, Lê Phạm Thủy Tiên
    3. Kizuna Ekiden (18/11/2018)
    Châu Ngọc Đoan Thảo, Huỳnh Ngô Kim Châu, Lê Mẫn Nghi, Lê Sunny, Lê Thị Thu Nga, Nguyễn Hồ Trùng Dương, Nguyễn Lê Ngọc Ánh Sáng, Nguyễn Quế Minh Hân, Nguyễn Trương Tường Vy, Nguyễn Thị Nhi, Nguyễn Thị Lệ, Nguyễn Thị Thúy Nga, Trần Cát Tường, Võ Phan Kim Khánh, Vương Mai Linh
    - Hama Sayuna, Shitao Miu, Châu Ngọc Đoan Thảo and Lê Sunny paticipated as runners of team AKB48
    Lê Sunny is the 3rd runner and Châu Ngọc Đoan Thảo is the 4th
    4. Kizuna Ekiden 2019
    Châu Ngọc Đoan Thảo, Lê Sunny, Nguyễn Thị Lệ, Phạm Lâm Ánh Trúc, Vương Mai Linh, Võ Phan Kim Khánh
    - Phạm Lâm Ánh Trúc is the 2nd runner
    Võ Phan Kim Khánh is the 4th runner

• Like Like x 1
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Suggestions for updates to the wiki go in the wiki thread. That is where you can be sure that a wiki editor will read your suggestions.

You know that as you posted in the wiki thread just two hours earlier. :)