1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 3rd Generation Auditions Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by Shinga Kurukato, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    82489647_2635196403196299_3999415100120236032_o.jpg

MNL48 has just announced the auditions for their upcoming 3rd Generation members!!

Filing of applications starts on January 31, 2020

2. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I don't have a good feeling about this lol I do hope that it's literally just to replenish their KKS since there's only 2 left. Maybe accept 4-6?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Another purgery i see, apparently only MNL48 do this shit, keeps upsetting me every year.

This will still continue if MNL didnt hit total popularity.

4. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

happy hunger games

5. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    At this rate.

Kuro P will have a Credit Score so low...

It would make the Chinese want to arrest him

6. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

don't fret just yet. If the leaked info by that abscbn/hhe staff still stands, it should be just for KKS or no current member elimination, at least that's what she emphasized.

KKS is now down to 3 with Karla's promotion, so they might be needing 6 - 7 more to fill the roster the same number as last time or might be even more.

I hope this time they could add more and split the payroll with "media partner" abscbn if possible.

7. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    I'm ok even if they take another 10~20 girls (disregarding their financial problem) since they badly need KKS right now

8. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Just In: found this and this is just shared on socmedia so it is not fully confirmed, but it was inline with the hint spilled by that particular staff a few months ago.

Same election, unranked members will just become KKS again or "Training and Development Team", BUT No Force Graduation.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@tezikaki Good news. My wish has been fulfilled. :^^;: I prefer if they demote them rather than "graduating" them.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  10. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

Yayy the management finally realized how harsh of a system these forced graduations had been, I’m glad they’ve set up something different in place

11. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

there shouldn't have to be "unranked girls will have to this or that" in the first place, since being a team member requires more than just popularity, IMHO. But yeah, at least its not immediate eviction this time.

God, I'd imagine the previous girls who were forced to mass graduate is seething right now. hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mark De Villa

Mark De Villa Kenkyuusei

Where is the source from?

13. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

yes, adding to that.. the source is also on and taken from wikipedia (2nd to last under History as of today 2/20)

I really hate to break it but not the time yet to celebrate as I forgot to mention that still there's also speculation going around that 9 members will or are planning to graduate or will not join the GE.. so technically it is still not force eviction. It is still good news as it's just a rumor and spec and in technicality they will not be kicked out. Source: the usual elitist insiders.

If ever this member graduation materializes to reality, let's hope it's really a voluntary graduation and not the worst thing of the worst that could happen or be revealed that it might just be another cover up to another eviction under the fan radar.. you know HHE has its history of this gut wrenching drama and later on someone or some member spilling again the tea of truth. Remember Ash's japan scholarship coverup and Faith's recent HT MV spill?

As they always say, expect the worst and hope for the best.

14. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@tezikaki So, that's just a rumour that taken from Wikipedia ? Ugh... But, I'm still wishing that there will be no Death SSK.

15. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Not quite. Yes, the no death ssk is being confirmed on wikipedia. Let's say the truth percentages are high perhaps by some management/media (abscbn?) people put it on online black and white. If you can recall, they already hinted this mid last year as to not anger the fans and raise their pitch forks again. Perhaps HHE learned their lesson last SSK.

The unexpected voluntary members graduation will be the rumor. The motive behind, who knows.. that's another cover up.. err story if this graduation ever happens.

I know I am speculating early, but when it comes to HHE and their dubious or in good faith plans, you have to be 2 - 3 steps ahead just to not have your fan moral broken (笑).

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So uh... Anyone knows what's happening right now with the Audition

17. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    You can look up the auditionees at YouTube, looks like that they're required to upload their performance there and garner views, likes, and comments, something like that

18. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Found a playlist in case anyone wants a one-stop-shop:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_qH0yragstKXYBwbBRIKnrqRcGpb6wx3

Anyone have any early bets based on known auditions? From this list, I'm liking Hicami, Tomomi, and Aira. They've got the most idol aura from what I've seen so far.

Also, fun fact: Hicami was Micah from Gen 1 aspirant days. You know, Micah Micah Miiii? That chick? This is apparently her third time auditioning for MNL48. I've noticed that HHE likes perseverance, so hopefully she makes it in this time *fingers crossed*

• Like Like x 2
  19. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

That Tomomi Kaneko gal for sure will get in, she's got IT. I already saw her audition somewhere on socmedia week ago. Carmella and Shizuko too looks like they got a sure spot.

That Ysabela gal kinda resembles Acchan a little bit, some fans also noticed I read before. also if Sela and Cap Kay had a baby lol. anyway, she too gets a spot for me.

I don't think performance or dance matters, it's a 48g idol journey anyway for improvement in personality and in other areas that matters.

I'll also give a thumbs down to those auditions not using 48G music and kpop instead. I mean.. wth man.

so as long as you got the look, IT or aura to be a 48G idol.. unless you got the grinding guts of sashi or kaotan.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  20. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Wait, did Tomomi not make the final cut?

WTF????