1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single MNL48 5th [High Tension] (2019.11.25)

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by Shinga Kurukato, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    so coleen is now part of HT senbatsu replacing faith?

Well i also notice in its showtime earlier, coleen was part of the lineup and rans was nowhere

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  2. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Rans was probably in a shoot for her movie.

3. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I pity faith for her not to be included in the MV, i kinda guess she didn't graduate immediately and still promoting HT because she was hoping and waiting for the MV shoot that apparently didn't happen.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

the black dress/outfits and the other silver/rose gold ones i saw on a fanpage was good, a lot better than the previous treatment of ssk single, but can't they have procured it from a local designer or smthn? if not, i think bangkok has a lot of stylish clothes like that. no need to import it all the way from japan to the point where it would hinder the whole production timeline...

...or was it all just an excuse for the management afterall? xD

anyway, they seem to be going all swag and more mature themed than AKB/JKT. The place from the picture looks promising, and mgmt seem to have done their homework and going to a good direction this time, so I cant wait for the mv to finally drop!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Wow! That image is intense! I wasn't expecting a "girl crush" concept for a "High Tension" cover. This...this has me very interested.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

yep agree, but still no news on the MV update. Those poser HHE/MNL48 socmedia accounts aren't helping either.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  7. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    That is from the fake twitter account pretending to be MNL48. They did show the girls in the Kumu Stream the teaser for the MV yesterday. No news on when it's actually coming out though.

8. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

yep, even members like Jan don't know when the teaser and release date is..

another sad thing is fans expected the mv to be released yesterday which seems to be out of the blue and now there was a bit of a backlash on socmedia.

but based on the members reaction seeing the teaser on kumu last time and socmedia, it seems to be looking up..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the meantime
    (ctto)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  9. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Just In: The MV Teaser

• Like Like x 3
  10. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    improving quality but still not on the same level as what Plan C did, the place is off and i just read that this is supposed to be IAM shooting venue. I guess they just utilized it since the place they booked is non refundable?
    if they are on a girl crush concept/ fierce looking girls concept then they should do it on a subway,a disco or bar or a back alley or downtown rebel girls.

Its still a long way to go for HHE to invest in high quality MV i supposed. i still give it a pass since im not expecting much.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Plan C did set the standards so high in making MNL48 MVs. It's still a step up from the last MV, but I hope they can get Plan C again to work on future MVs.

In terms of concept and costume, it looks more like the Gingham check concept with the all black gang vs the other. I think the producers are really moving away and trying something new so props though for the originality.

They should have gone with the original and colorful disco akb as it fits the song perfectly. The old house and location theme does not help either.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    It's really a pity they went for that direction for the music video :( I was hoping for something more colorful and more fun...
    We will see how it will play out !

13. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Let's see what comes out of this. I as well prefer more of a brighter MV. Those white and sparkle outfits should have been the main outfit.

14. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    the white and black disco theme costume in an old mansion is really off, like wth is that for, modern meets classic?

15. onego123

onego123 Member

MV wise I was expecting something either along the lines of E-Girls Dance With Me Now(club/dance party), or Prizmmy EZ Do Dance, or Jumpin Dancin(pool party).

Costume wise I was expecting something like what E-Girls are wearing in Dance With Me Now, Super Girls Kira Kira Revolution, or when AKB performed Kamonegix at the theater(I can't find the link, but they were black with neon paint splatters)

16. tonicjr

tonicjr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chanyapuk Numprasop
    Based on the girls placing, I guess the top 3 most push this single are Gabb, Yssa and Bell?

17. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

They still do auditions but yes it looks like those members are pushed in this.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  18. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    after almost 5 months from the single announcement - the MV will release on Wednesday.

• Like Like x 2
  19. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Saw the MV in the Valentine's Mini Live and it was really good. It's not your usual High Tension video but it has a really cool and swaggy vibe. Very aesthetically pleasing as well.

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

oh the full mv was played on the event?