1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tomita Suzuka (Suzy) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes, she has a lot of potential
    Here is the translation of her blog.
    Credits to @theblueslope

"At the end of every live I'd see a lot of articles uploaded on the net and sometimes they'd include a setlist that's a little short of perfectly complete to the details. But this time around, a lot of the articles included "Tomita Rap" in the setlist and it made me so happy..."

"Usually when it comes to improving my rap I'd feel the pressure and the sense of duty to make it the best one yet, but this time when I first heard the track (for me to rap over), everything came naturally, I had a lot of fun writing the lyrics."

"This time we also had backdancers participating in my rap segment! It made me thought on what to do if I made a mistake on where to stand and hurt them in the process... When we were done with the rehearsals, Miho told me, "This is your best rap yet!!", and I felt so happy..."
    "Whenever I write my raps, only ordinary words tend to come into mind, but since what I really want to do is to convey my feelings through the rap, I'd just write it by vibing with the track."

Konoka's shoulder

EMP3ogkUEAAH3Mj.jpeg

Since we received a song for our unit, we seriously practiced together a ton. I got to see the times Konoka chagrined, shedding tears of regrets, throughout the time we practiced together."

"Her earnest seriousness, her uprightness, her powerful, encouraging character - I got to learn from her upclose by observing her, she makes me want to work harder. She's the reason why I want to improve myself even further. From now on too, I'll work hard for it!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1208095702678560768?s=20

Hanachanzu in young magazine

EL1wOYJVAAAcusa.png EL1wOYHU4AA5d1X.png

Source:

https://yanmaga.jp/gravure/2020mym1back.html…

• Like Like x 2
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Suzuka blog
    Translated by @theblueslope
    she writes about the formation of the 4th single

rps20200115_002156.jpg

"And then, I received the position in the 2nd row for the first time. "Stop comparing yourself to other people," many often said. But I'm aware of how much I've always compared myself to others, ever since the time I joined the 2nd gen."

"Every time I feel troubled, every time I feel like I'm going through difficulties, every time I'm going through something, I know the answer to all those, I know where I'm lacking - but those days where I lost myself continued on as it is."

"But I noticed that those days where I compared myself to other people were getting less and less. I wonder when was it that I feel troubled by these thoughts the most? Though I remember there were times where I'd obsess over single formations.

"The times where I was very conscious of the numberings (in formations), I was also aware just how constricting it felt to think that way. But then without me realizing, I've gone through changes myself; mostly because others do change too, and I don't want to be left behind."

"As the other 3rd row members started to take off to the front, I stayed put in the same place. But for the first time, the running I've always done made me able to leave my position to get to the 2nd row. All those times I spent desperately running, they didn't go to waste."

"During the formation announcement, "AAaaargh," I cried hard. And then, Miipan-san and Kumi-san told me, "Congrats, Osuzu!!" and it made me cry even harder. Of course, the other 2nd gens also sent in words of congratulations. Konoka also cried in surprise (laughs)"

"With this, there are less and less "firsts" for me to experience. But experiencing a "first" lits up my chest in excitement. The feelings of worries and the expectations put on me are higher than how it was in the third row."

"I hope I can show you something different from all the experiences I've had in the 3rd row. I'll do my best."

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1216593215219888129?s=20

Suzuka's blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/32265?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 6
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday suzuka
    :ome:

rps20200117_101315.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  4. js0114

js0114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    Happy Birthday

• Like Like x 1
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy birthday!:ome:

• Like Like x 1
  6. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Hope you get a to party ! :ome::ome:

• Like Like x 2
  7. YukoMayuParuHina

YukoMayuParuHina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    "Yo, yo, yo! Happy Birthday Paripi" :ome::worthy:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday!

• Like Like x 1
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Suzuka blog
    She admires mizuki
    Translated by @theblueslope

rps20200122_123109.jpg

"Yamashita-san has attended our live shows for a number of times and every time we meet, I'd always get nervous at just how breath-taking she looks... And I thought of the exact same thing at every flip of page."

"As I flipped through more and more pages, the harder did my heart pound against my chest. And filed in-between was the shot where she smiled with her eyes shut tight that was brimming with innocent feeling. The gap made my heart flutter!"

"My personal favorite show is the black bunny shoot! It waso unbelievably cute!!! Hell, it was something that transcends the word "cute". Very beautiful. Her distinct facial features, her clear complexion, she's got the presence that girls dream of!"

"An Unforgettable Person" is such a wonderful title for the book, huh. I was also thinking, I won'r forget!! I'll definitely see it again!!"

Source: https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1220004495297396736?s=20

Suzuka blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/32390?ima=0000&cd=member…

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  11. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    When is paripi photobook? :gavel:

12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Suzuka in the magazine Bomb (march issue).

rps20200207_094112.jpg
    rps20200207_094135.jpg
    rps20200207_094859.jpg
    rps20200207_094200.jpg
    rps20200207_094943.jpg
    rps20200207_094829.jpg
    rps20200207_094924.jpg

Credits to
    @SaKaMiTiNoMiRa2

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Paripi SR

if the video does not show watch the video here

Musician Paripi ftw <3

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I love Suzuka's bob now that it's grown out some. When she first cut it, it was way too short but now she looks really pretty.

15. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

waiting for her mixtape

16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Suzuka's blog translated by @theblueslope

"I got some valentine's chocolates from Miitan! (Her nickname for Miho) It tasted good! I actually made some handmade chocos too but I was so satisfied by the results that I forgot to take pics of it lol."

Comment about hanachanzu acoustic event

"Singing our unit song while playing a guitar already felt like a dream, but to think that we'd be able to stand on a stage to do it just by ourselves, it went above and beyond imagination, it made me so emotional."

rps20200211_231205.jpg

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1227239425559519232?s=20

Suzuka's blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/32587?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 4
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Suzuka in weekly playboy

rps20200326_041507.jpg

rps20200326_041432.jpg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Suzuka's blog translated by @theblueslope

[​IMG]

"Everyone, have you ever broken a school bag before during elementary school? I have! My school bag broke down because it protected me. I feel like I hadn't thanked it enough. By the way, it was a sky blue color and I loved it a lot because there weren't many of it."

"Thinking about it, my penlight color also has blue in it, and sky blue is Hinatazaka's color, so I guess me and the color sky blue have this kinda inseparable connection between us."

"I'd get books all scrunched and folded up since the 1st day of school, and my school bag looked all misshapen before it finally broke. I wonder how that girl whose belongings looked brand new every day could manage doing so. I used my belongings like anyone would, too..."

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1250437867999916032?s=20

Suzuka's blog :
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33355?ima=0000&cd=member…

Suzuka in The NEW ERA Book Spring & Summer 2020

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Vulpix nao

Vulpix nao Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NaoVulpix
    The Birth of Tomita Suzuka and Hinatazaka's Poet "Suzu-o"

[​IMG]

Basically, I just turn what I think into a poem. I came up with the idea of "Akanbō" (Baby) since I started a lot of new things during this going-out refraining period. It took a lot of effort to start something new. I'm eager to prepare and wondered where and how to do it, and I think that there are many people who dislike it. I wrote that "Saisho" (first) is something that everyone experiences (laughs).
    [​IMG]
    [Akanbō] It takes a lot of effort to start a new thing. That kind of "Saisho" is something everyone experiences.

The "Tokusan-hin" (special product) poem may be aimed at people who are depressed or gloomy. After all, I want to make something special for myself, and I will try to do something different from other people. However, when I'm active at Hinatazaka46, everyone has different smiles, and no one has the same smile. The point is the phrase "Tokusan-hin".
    [​IMG]
    [Tokusan-hin] Nobody has a different smile and the same smile. The key point is the phrase "Tokusan-hin".

I want to update my blog every day during this refraining to go out period, and I think fans will be more excited if there are twists and ideas. I respected Aida Mitsuo-san for a long time, and even during a school excursion, I took pictures with a plate where Aida Mitsuo-san's poetry was written, so I came up with "Suzu-o". I bought a souvenir "Mizu de Kakeru wo Shūji" (Writing Calligraphy) written by Takeda Sōun-sensei and tried it.

I didn't learn formal calligraphy, so it's self-study. Anyway, I try to write my thoughts freely. I'm not a person who likes difficult books, so I want to make a work that can be understood even with simple words.

[​IMG]

In addition, I'm thinking about what I could do during this period and put it into practice through the Hinatazaka46's message application. Let's combine videos of several musical instruments played by one person and have a solo session, or make a solo radio program. When I played my own BGM on the radio, Staff-san suggested to me that I also made a song for "TeArai Ugai Gargara Hii~" posted on Hinatazaka46's official Twitter.

At the beginning of my self-exclusion period, I had a lot of free time. However, watching an increase in remote production for TV programs, I thought, "If we don't introduce new things, we'll be left behind!" I want to use the good points of the message app more and more.

From now on, I don't think it's a "Period of Endurance" but a "Period of Progress". I don't know when it will be possible to come out freely, but instead of thinking that way, I want to make full use of content that enables new communication and see everyone with a smile.

Without this period, "Suzu-o" was never born, and I couldn't think of a new way to use the message app. I would like to have a positive period that will take us one step ahead!

Source:
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/column/sakamichi/news/202005190000050.html

• Like Like x 5