1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    thank you guys, but don't worry, I won't ever stop supportig Keyaki, I just needed a bit of time to breathe because laughing so soon didn't felt right.
    I'm catching up though and Ozeki already made me laugh a lot [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Ozeki style always warms the heart and picks you up after a hard day, God bless you Ozeki-sensei

So much fun again for that episode, Ten-chan is now my official 2ki favorite, and Morita was sooo cute here too.

Matsuda is a pro and exactly what we need in Keya, she is just game for everything

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I saw the episode[hehe] but not the preview for the next one, did someone noticed if Risa was there? Considering the theme of the next ep I would see her there too

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My favorite part about today's episode was how the music kept pausing while Inoue was describing the castle every time she took a quick stop.

• Like Like x 3
  5. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Wow, gotta say Naako-sensei sold me on Yamagata

Definitely going to visit there in the future

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lolol. I couldn't stop laughing when that happened. It was so funny, with that bgm too
    And also it was so sweet to see little things abt Otenten which reminds us she is still a child. They shld have a variety where the members do things her age group does. That will be so funny lol.
    I really liked Naako's presentation. Everything was so layered out. Idk but I think her writing Mangas contributed to this. So organized.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Those closeups of Inoue...she is such a cutie-pie!

8. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    well, not gonna lie here, 2ki have made keyakitte a really oasis, they have brighten the mood so much, this last episodes have been so entertaining and fun, love this girls so much!

• Agree Agree x 6
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Naako was good, but I would have chosen TakeYui anyway.
    I always dreamt about Keyaki Ninja :cute: and La Collina sounds SO italian I'm going to research about it[hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  11. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    something curious, I speak spanish, and La Collina, means the Hill, so, Saka!! isnt it weird, lolz

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    A very good episode especially if you are planning a Japan trip in the future and want something else than the usual Tokyo and Osaka route

TakeYui pouting is the cutest thing :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

TakeYui has loosened up a lot lately, she forgets the cameras are there and she is showing us some good facial expressions, maybe not at the level of Mon, but getting there!

14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

LOL~ this week's Keyakake's so funny. This time around too like with Inoue, they kept tempering with the music, only the victim here is Sugai. They kept repeating that part of the flute playing in the music any time she picks the food.
    And congrats to TakeYui. I am astonished by Shiga's win. She really did fight hard lol

15. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    TakeYui is the kind of girl that parents can't help but spoil due to her extreme cuteness. I envy her father... This girl together with Runrun and Mii-chan evoke my fatherly feelings...
    Now that marriage and parenthood is in my near future, I regret the TWO most important mistakes I've made in my life so far: 1. that I chose England over Japan for postgraduate studies and 2. I was too timid to ask a Japanese girl we were studying together in England to go out with me. Maybe now I could have had a tiny half-Japanese baby girl to adore.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm so happy TakeYui won. Even though I think Hikaru has more Keyaki-star-quality and I quite like every 2ki members, Yui is my favorite. Also, it's been YEARS I asked for NinjaKeyaki! Finally staff may give me what I want... sort of.
    I appreciated a little less the second segment of the episode. The idea is quite good and the lockers are way cute, but, like we said in the finest italian, I feel staff really stepped on poop (or something like that) with Yuipon. She is already in a weird position since months, at least give her a locker with more suited stickers.. just to show you know her.
    Other than this another thing I don't like is Risa still missing. She's like the tsundere prince, she can't miss this kind of episodes.. especially when Nogi had a wonderful Danso episode just before and now I want one too (but without creepy Sawabe as the guy)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think Risa hasn't been in these 2 episodes & probably next episode since it will be a continuation. These episodes were shot this year and maybe she is still on vacation or doing some personal stuffs. She said we shldnt worry so I have no choice but to listen to her

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Another very good episode. I'm surprised Shiga won and now am looking forward to the location and Nakamura-san mad DJ skills haha
    Naako-sensei tears, she really is a sensitive girl when competing

Really staff? Not even some mics or guitars on Kobayashi's locker?
    Well, the valentine choco always has a potential for some funny moments, specially with Sawabe screaming the girl's choco count haha

19. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Wow dude, post your personal life issues in an forum that deals with life crisis stuff. All I can say from your post is, that your are being a massive c#nt. Do the right thing and call off the wedding, if that is how you truely feel.
    I just hope someone reports me to a mod, so my post and yours gets deleted.

Ahh, Naako ;_; She seems to put a lot of effort in what she does and losing by a few votes... But one day she shall rise to power!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Dear fellow forum dwellers excuse me for "hijacking" this thread and post out-of-topic but I have to post a short reply...
    @radiohifi Please excuse me for evoking certain bad memories to you about how your husband/fiancee mistreated you... Also please be civilized in a forum where civilized people post and converse and avoid using words that require symbols rather than proper letters of an alphabet...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1