1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    What's with CPE? I heard they disbanded

2. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

hmm so regardless of group, that looks personal.. imo you should have not meddled with that sheki's uncle poser re: that PPop gen coz they have completely different rules anyway and nothing wrong with his action. it's a total 180 from 48G rules.

One time I read how their PPop Gen manager or mgmt mocked MNL48 on socmedia saying their girls are more approachable, perhaps even dateable. Idk if they are being serious or that is just utter noise to get some piece of this popularity pie.

oh idk about that, if that is the case, it's their own doing. I did notice that they are nowhere to be seen on that last Dear Me event.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  3. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Even if I was wrong, what he did to my name and reputation isn't justified. I am not MNL48 Rules, and being subject to a manhunt (albeit a short one) because of that false accusation really destroyed my enthusiasm in covering the group.

4. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

well maybe an added lesson would be, don't trust and talk to shady looking strangers. It's hard to not judge a book.. but that book err guy obviously looks whack.. sorry.

people or fans come from different walks of life and background, get a good profile on someone before even interacting closely or even "advising" them.

If you do have a clean conscience, keep doing what you are doing. it can show your true loyalty and not being guilty.

I also noticed one thing only in MNL48 fandom, one fan's crazy or out of line behavior can affect other fans one way or the other since sad to say krusty krab mentality is in play not like akb fans where they have certain respect for each other, at least the majority.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  5. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

I actually want to. I just can't. Seems like I have a sort of stress-induced writer's block with MNL48. My last proper article was the one dedicated to Ash, and I even had to fight through the stress because I knew Ash from way before MNL48.

To sort of make up for it, I'm currently focusing on moderating the MNL48 sub-reddit. It ain't that much, but at least it's something. If I can't overcome the stress, I might have to seek professional help. It might be a small thing to other people, but I'm just too scarred from the experience, it seems.

6. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    They didn't, they're actually growing. They were at the DearMe and 2nd Gen Theater Stage this weekend.

7. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

well they are more than a fraternity with a hidden agenda rather than a 48 fan group. I have read a lot of fan complaints against them including japanese wotas and not surprisingly one of the members there is that 4 eyed elitist creep who runs a FB page bullying fans and exploiting their socmedia posts. Once you've gone dark(side), there's no going back.

Sad to hear other clueless fans are turning into their new recruits

disband anytime, nobody will miss them.

..finally the actual Mini Live poster and info

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  8. Bonta16

Bonta16 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    They may ba price and place but no time of gates open.

9. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    The ticket site says 12 noon

10. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

MNLPedia

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bonta16

Bonta16 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Well that the online ticket selling Feb 13 which is today, not the show itself. And when I calculated all the expenses, I think I"ll pass to this and just wait my Kami-oshi's STS since STS are cheaper than concerts and you kami-oshi has the spotlight.

12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    6th single RIVER! W-Center Abby-Gabb

• Like Like x 1
  13. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Took them long enough to give Abby a center lol

14. tonicjr

tonicjr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chanyapuk Numprasop
    There will be no capt Alice saying "Emenel Forty eight!"

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Yep, centers should be Sheki and Alice imho. I read that Coach Marian says the audition judges are having mood swings on every auditions so that explains it.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  17. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Ugh I wish they'd stop with this whole audition within the groups for every single thing ever. Especially if they cant stay objective

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. UkiyaSeed

UkiyaSeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ashley Cloud Garcia
    I was wondering, who is in-charge in updating the Stage48 Wiki pages of MNL48 members? I mean, there are barely any updates about it, especially the second gen members. Saw one new Jamie fan on Twitter who is wondering for any tidbits about her.

19. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    mainly its Shinga Kurukato but it could be anyone who have an account on wiki48, as of the moment they encounter some problems , you can ask him about it.

EDIT: if your referring to individual members here in the MNL48 subforum then anyone can do it as long as they are registered here in stage48.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  20. UkiyaSeed

UkiyaSeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ashley Cloud Garcia
    Thanks. Right now, been posting some trivia stuff on various member pages so that it will be easier to edit once said user is available to update it.