1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

No. KidzuKata only have 5 fukujin.
    Nanase got her first and second center before Matsumura's scandal. So it's not Matsumura went down and then Nanase rises. It's Nanase rises and Matsumura went down.

2. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

I really love their record, only theses two are able to made it and already beyond reach now.

Even until now they are strong and irreplaceable gosanke. For Sayurin I believe she had already paid her price.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    same here i was hoping anyone in 4th gen could be the next fukujin achiever like Nanamin & Shiraishi but this 25th single senbatsu destroyed my hope because none in the 4th gen entered in 25th single fukujin.

if there's other 1st gen that close to that achievement that would be ikuta erika she only failed thrice to entered fukujin spot compare to sayurin fall for many times.

4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Preview , Bananaman gourmet show with Maiiiyaaan as one of the guests, TBS on 2/9

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  5. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ModelPress version with larger images.

"The 400,000 copies are the most popular copy of the Sakamichi series photobook that continues to be a huge hit. Shiraishi can be said to be a pioneer in creating a new tide of photo books that are "supported by women." A sales representative at Kodansha commented, "Since Shiraishi's announcement of her graduation, we have received many inquiries and are working hard to respond."

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1960123
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1961684

• Like Like x 3
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Oricon story about her appearance.
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2154908/full/

and also, from ModelPress

"Mai Shiraishi, who is preparing for graduation from Nogizaka 46 , will appear on the TV Asahi series " Bananaman 's Drive Three" (on Tuesday midnight at 0:15). Enjoy the drive of bananaman and return.

The same program in which Bananaman travels around three places of interest with the guest by car. The broadcast on this day was "Thank you three", enjoying Shiraishi and driving to return to Bananaman who has been co-starring on the program for about 9 years as the official brother of Nogizaka 46 from the beginning.

Mai Shiraishi talks about love
    Also, during the drive, the three who chose Ketsumeishi's "Sakura" rushed to Nogi Shrine to pray for the future of Shiraishi, saying "Let's celebrate the start!" When Nogizaka 46 visits Nogi Shrine, which is also a “special place” for the coming-of-age ceremony and visits to New Years, when offering an ema that contains one's wishes, Shiraishi finds the ema* that she wrote before and the ema of Nogizaka 46 , and It was joy.

In addition, Shiraishi's view of love and desire for marriage were evident in the moving car, saying, "I wish I could get married in my early 30s." A glimpse of the true face of a talk with a good bananaman."

[I didn't know the word before, but ema 絵馬 is the small wooden plaque on which you write your prayers.]

l19pjHUC11kaUru27xQfyMjfGsJGBJyihARFR2zLQc4.jpg

_wgfuYXAU1pYPh1YFrxqdoOggdUmID6yw30e0AkWdu4.jpg

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1961900

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Shiraishi Mai will be the cover girl of Japanese fashion magazine sweet (2020 March), this issue will come with a quilting pouch (Disney Artist Collection by Daichi Miura). The magazine will be released on 12 February 2020.

sweet-march-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Maiiiyaaan interview in relation to her upcoming movie

05maishiraishi.jpg 07maishiraishi.jpg
    Some excerpts, rough translation :

Q : Most difficult part during the film shooting
    MS : Final attack scene, it was physically and mentally exhausting. But it was also satisfying after completing it.

Q : The movie is about crimes committed via smartphone, what is a smartphone to you?
    MS : Something we can immediately search for information, it's something we keep close. It worries you when you left it somewhere.
    It's essential, listen to music while travelling, play with it on your free time.

Q : What are your concerns recently
    MS : That I cannot sleep on the shinkansen. Although I know my manager will wake me up but I worry that I may get up in a hurry
    and drop my smart phone LOL. I cannot sleep well so I just listen to music, check dance choreography, read comics.
    Q : As with the theme of the movie about losing something, what is it that you do not want to lose
    MS : Speed. During live or after work , I need to change quickly. Preparation after work needs to be quick so as not to make the staff wait.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Somehow I cannot open that website. Not even with a VPN / Japanese server.

11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Perfect, thanks!

13. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Shiraishi Mai (27) will make guest appearance in Nogizaka46 official brothers Bananaman's variety show "Bananaman no Drive 3 tonight.

According to the TV show's deleted scenes, Nogizaka46 member Shiraishi Mai talked about her graduation with Bananaman, and revealed that the group's captain Akimoto Manatsu had once asked her not to graduate, but Shiraishi Mai used her own way to refuse...

Original source: Bananaman no Drive 3 trailer

https://twitter.com/BananamanDrive3/status/1226838819992788992

• Like Like x 3
  14. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

I have watched the Shiraishi's Bananaman no Drive 3 episode, that episode brought me a warm feeling. The atmosphere between those three was really so friendly and comfortable.
    I really like the part when they sang Sakura song together. And then suddenly "anosa" of Shitara.
    The "kimochii-naa-" shouting of those three was so good too :D.
    I hope Shiraishi has the best things in the world in her future.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Hope we get subs...

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I've seen short clips when the're on the car, Shiraishi mentioning Nanase and Nanamin. Anyone can tell me what she's talking about?

17. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I just saw it today too. They have great chemistry and you can really feel how comfortable Shiraishi is with them. You can also feel how much Bananaman care about her and Nogizaka in general. It was such a relaxed, easy-going, casual trip that was really... comforting? I guess is the word that goes well here. Comforting to know that the relationship between Bananaman and Nogizaka is real.

Shitara suggesting to stop by Nogizaka jinja just because it was close and then leaving their own messages there, alongside the messages of the other members.
    Shiraishi going out early in the day to buy presents for the two of them, even going as far as to bring their pictures to try and find the hat that suits them the most shows how much she really cares. (Her debating/thoughtful face is really cute here too haha)
    Himura... driving. Lol!

It was a wonderful episode. After having watched Bananaman x Nogizaka for so long, I really felt like I was along with them on this drive due to the familiarity I have with the three of them. I hope they can all continue to have a wonderful relationship even post-grad :) And I hope Shiraishi takes them up on their offer to go for food again sometime without the cameras so she can really be honest and not hold back, just like Shitara suggested haha!

• Like Like x 8
  18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Shiraishi Mai is going to graduate from Nogizaka46 soon. To mark the occasion, the publisher has announced a new special cover edition of her second solo photo book "PASSPORT" coming later this month.

Note: The special edition's content is as same as the normal version.

Shiraishi Mai photo book "PASSPORT (Nogizaka46 Graduation Ceremonial Cover Limited Edition) will be released on 26 February 2020.

maiyan-passport-special-cover1.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Pretty sure her PB sales will rise up again with that new cover release, even though it's only a cover, but she looks super gorgeous there...

20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why not a new pb? it will easily surpass 100k even if it not gonna be a mega hit like passport.

• Like Like x 1