1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Heck, I dunno why I dont like Kobayashi..., she looks so plain and unlikeable for me...

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Are there gonna be spoilers in there or it is unrelated to the actual episode? Just asking before spoilering myself like usual lol

@GenKelC everyone of us is gonna have their faves, likeable members and others we don't find interesting at all. Both us and them are very humans after all. I quite like Pon, she grew up a lot since the beginning, but I don't think she'll ever become like I hope.... it's okay though.

Speaking of Pon... I really like her song with Habu, 302 Goshitsu, but did they ever performed it live?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Pon is actually the 2nd person I respect most in Keyaki after Sugai. If there are geniuses in Maths, this girl is a genius with words and if you can use words correctly, you are really wise. At a young age, she already knew how to use words in a meaningful way, something that majority of the earth's population lack. I noticed it during Keyakake early days but it took a writing contest and some time for Sawabe, Tsuchi and the staff to see. I was like 'you guys are now finding out?' :lol: It's no wonder she is placed next to Yuuka nowadays. People are confusing it with her being pushed (yh, she is pushed somehow) but actually it's because of her verbal skills. You can clearly make the difference between hers and Sugai's. I always look forward to her blog, especially at this time. They are really interesting to read.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The series is just a collection of comedy situation / skits. Sometimes there are connection, sometimes they are not. The one we translated is interconnected

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you. I'm watching it and I just catched up with episode 5, I was just worried it would be an episode I hadn't watched yet.
    I'm also watching the anime until episode 9.... and I can't wait for Pon to play ep 8 and 9 LMAO
    Pon is still herself in most of her acting, still learning; but in those episodes Lily is the most not-Pon-like ever, so I'm quite curious[hehe]
    @Iamyoung interesting point. I'm all for the Pon-push since awhile but I honestly overlooked her gift for words.

7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol.. You will have to really pay attention whenever she talks. Remember that episode abt the hair thing with Aoi? (I forgot the episode number). That was when I started really liking her use of words.

8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    They performed it live during the 2018 Arena Tour. If you have a Uni's on Air account you can see a clip of it, albeit it's not the full version.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

10. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    Yup, this is the original, the one that was broadcasted on 2019.12.30. We are now working on the extended version.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Wow you will be working on the extended version too? Thank you so much!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you..... UniAir so far refuses to work on my phone after the third song BUT I'll find a way soon or later

13. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Thanks you guys so much for all the subs you are doing and have done

• Like Like x 3
  14. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

• Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 11
  15. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami

Attached Files:

• 220.jpg
      220.jpg
      File size:
      362 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 3
  19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  20. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    this was cool to see, i like seeing the different girls together... and i think i always forget how good looking our girls from
    Keyaki are, until they appear side to side with the other Sakamichi girls...

also does anyone know how much these girls get paid? i remember at some point, i read something about the 48 group girls & how much they get paid... so i'm wondering if anything's ever been said for Sakamichi?