1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I have watched this episode for like 4 times now and never get tired of it lol. That was one exciting episode!

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Not gonna spoiler it, but I'm glad it ended with a laugh
    love those girls <3

(but AEON CM played so much I have the song stuck in my head now... I like it more and more)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    well, that's odanana quality for you.
    even both MC want her to cancel her graduation [hehe][hehe]

4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    That was unexpected, but so heartwarming.

I wholeheartedly believe that Oda Nana was put on this Earth to make people happy. And Mon has so much potential untapped still, I wish she would continue in the industry, but I wish her the best wherever she goes.

Guys, if any of you see Oda Nana, definitely talk to her. She said so herself. :p

• Like Like x 1
  5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Watched the recent episode. Couldn't help but notice Akanen had really low energy throughout it. Highlight was definitely Oda and Mon's graduation ceremony, I'm going to miss them so much. It's a shame they're gone.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    agree. I almost fell asleep till they showed that the yoga teacher was playing her
    Anw next ep is 2ki focused so I'm excited!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Very good episode, 2ki knows how to entertain
    I'm with Morita, show me people tripping and I'll laugh my ass off
    Chukemon is such a cute kid <3
    So, Yumiko is also a princess? I want to see the big TV papa bought
    I hope Sawabe calls Yui "PonPon" from time to time lol

• Like Like x 4
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    This episode was so fun :p

The Yui-chan slideshow (lovefest) was too cute, and TakeYui turning very red afterwards too

Leave it to Habu-chan to come up with weird yet funny reactions. Never change, Habu Mizuho-chan. Never change.

Berika and Berisa! Have not heard that in a long time. Always warms my heart to see the Ibaraki girls side by side.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Vulpix nao

Vulpix nao Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NaoVulpix
    Does anyone have a list of Keyakitte Kakenai studio live (episode + song) in 2018-2019?

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Great episode, I laughed from start to end and can't wait for next one!
    In this time of uncertainty and danger and sadness Keyakitte managed to bring some lighter moments, for which I will be always grateful.

@Vulpix nao did Keyaki still performed songs in studio in 2018/2019? I can't remember it

• Like Like x 2
  11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Next episode seems to be Team Tall vs. Team Short huh? Their heights are listed on the front of their sportswear. Should be fun :)

OT: Hope everyone is keeping themselves safe from this pandemic. Keep safe people.

12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Speaking of keeping safe for the girls, I guess this means no handshakes/concerts for a while?

13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Most probably. The birthday lives might be in jeopardy too, I'm also concerned that it might affect the recordings for KeyaKake and other shows?

14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Variety shows are not affected nor is studio recording.

What is affected is events and concerts where people are flooding. Keyaki Republic might be postponed this year due to the virus and 4th anniversary live moved to Fall along with release of 9th single.

However, they need new songs right now because they are three releases and soon four releases behind schedule since 8th single was not released in late Nov 2018 but late Feb 2019 due to Hirate's heavy injuries. 2nd album in the summer is the most optimal choice.

We still don't know how long the virus will survive. Japanese government is now cancelling any event in favor of Tokyo Olympics.

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    We can only suppose by watching what happens around. Japan is not taking all the measures they should BUT they are starting to understand the gravity of the situation.
    Keyaki documentary has been postponed at the moment, and honestly, I rather have the girls be safe than one episode of Keyakitte or even a concert played.
    AKB decision to stream their theater shows protect fans health, but keep the girls - and their families - in danger, yet those are decisions every mngmnt or company makes.
    If they respect the safety measures they could go on with every show.. but with the members all sitting or playing together, working there is simply not safe.
    They need to think about solutions.

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Wow, that episode was so fun, the 2kis are really good in variety

1. Risa = BAKA! I died.
    2. Nijika is adorable as ever. Its strange that Yuipon and her are the same height, always thought Nijika was taller.
    3. That guessing game was hilarious, hope they would do it more often.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Yuipon getting put in the short group shows how many tall members Keyaki has! It upsets me that our captain has been missing for a while now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Really enjoying the recent Keayakitte episodes, at one time it used to be a bit stale and boring, but loving the recent focus on 2nd gens.

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Enjoy 2ki all you want guys,
    I just want Risa say "Baaka" to me everyday [hehe]:inlove:

Someone knows why Riko isn't there?
    And Ozeki didn't look that good. Hope she's better now

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Tall vs Short battle is so fun

Runrun is amazing, my jaw literally dropped when I saw her go through those hoops like a madman (madwoman?).
    Karin-chan is super cute! I want to make a GIF of that thumbs up.
    Risa, oh Risa, you beautiful amazing girl, I still love you even if you lost to Runrun.
    The moment I saw it was Akanen the vice captain in the sumo costume, I knew Fuuchan was done for.

Looks like Rikopi will be back in the next episode too.

• Like Like x 2