1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @David61 Thanks. I usually buy used items so that's no problem.

May I ask another question? Seibu dome. A couple of offers but if I understand right the 2nd from the left is the whole concert? https://www.amazon.co.jp/s?k=akb48+dvd+seibu+dome&i=dvd&ref=nb_sb_noss
    But I don't understand the price of the blue box(3rd performance) compared to the full concert box? And what is the box to the right?

2. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I think that's just Amazon being Amazon. The first two on the left - blu-ray and DVD respectively - ARE the whole concert and that's the version I have - 7 discs, with each day spread across 2 discs (so day one is discs 1&2) and then a 7th disc which is making off, behind the scenes etc. You also get a photobook and trading cards, or I did and that was, like you, buying used versions.

The other sets there are just the individual days packaged separately. That LAST item is - I believe - a digest version of the concert, which. . . is probably very, very short.

3. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Amazon (new copies available):
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/AKB48「AKBがやって来た-」スペシャルBOX-DVD-AKB48/dp/B008N3SNR8

Just to add that there seems to be two Wiki pages for the tour - there's the one you linked to and there's this one:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_AKB_Yatte_Kita!!

(EDIT: something strange is happening with URLs using exclamation marks - try this link for the Wiki page)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  5. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @David61 Many thanks. Now I'm satisfied for today.

6. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Someone asked about the zeppelins/submarines in the Tokyo Dome concert some months(?) back, might have been @gotbild, wether they were rigged or free floating
    [​IMG]
    you can see them 'parked' in the back, and to me they seem to be free floating (there are some 'standard' balloons as well)

7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @dutchie Yes, I've come to the same conclusion after watching the videos a couple of times. Very likely radio controlled. Two big balloons made only for these three concerts? Or have they been used later?

8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've just received a video from another Swedish AKB fan. It's from Akicha's BD stage 2010-10-13, but not a normal DMM file. A text line throughout the video says it is a bonus video for May. I've never heard of bonus videos from DMM but it's a lot of things I've never heard of. Does anybody know more about that?

Another question is when it was broadcasted? A text in the beginning says that this is not the current Team A which makes me thinking that the video was broadcasted after the team shuffle in late 2012. In other words May 2013. What do you think?

He had downloaded it from Hello Online years ago.

9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @rka Of course. First the text in the beginning saying: 本公演は2010年10月13日(水)に撮影されたものです。出演メンバーは現在籍チーム及びメンバーと異なります。ご了承ください
    bild1.jpg

And then Zenza girls.
    bild2.jpg

But I'm i bit confused. The video is in HD 720x1080. When started DMM with HD? During or before 2010? Before 2013?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  10. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    @gotbild I don't know if they still do it but AKB certainly used to do monthly bonus videos for subscribers; they were usually old LODs or concert performances. As for HD I believe that started in June 2014. So your performance might have been a monthly bonus from May 2016, when Akicha graduated. I know when Acchan graduated, DMM put her old bday LODs available for the month.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Those old stage in 720p, from before DMM did them. Those were TV broadcasts. Only a handfull of performances got the TV treatment back when.

Only the stages streamed AFTER they moved to higher bitrate, are in HD. Everything else before then, is in 360p. There is no archive of the older stages in HD in DDM's system.

HKT's DMM is currently running 2 bonuses for monthly subs. Access to most of their Request on Demand catalogue, and showing the old Anniversary stages.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @hinapyon @hjr1891 Thanks. I got a little bit wiser. But there is a fact I can´t understand and maybe you or someone else have an answer. During 2015-16 all stages were streamed in HD, 720p. With two strange exceptions, Koasa stage 2015-10-04 Akicha BD and Team K stage 2016-02-23 Akicha graduation stage, both streamed in 360p. But I'm sure they were both recorded in HD. Somebody who didn't liked Akicha?

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Except both were streamed live at 6000kb bitrate (720p). The 720p grad stage got upped to sites I will not mention. The BD stage, only the 360p version was upped to those same sites. DMM only started high quality broadcasts in Sept, 2016. And there was some, shall we say "problems", for those ripping at the time.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Glad to read the last sentence, it would have been too bad. I'll send you a PM.

Wrong, they started in Sept 2015. The first was Koasa stage 2015 09 13. I have it so I know.

Mod note: do not doublepost.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2020
  15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    straightfromDMM.JPG

I'll let DMM themselves inform when they started.

As I already told you, that stage was upscaled after the fact. And not by DMM.

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Sorry, I can't read japanese. But I see the date. So you mean the stages were streamed in 360p and someone upscaled it to 720p with the quality for HD? It sound impossible for me, you don't have all the video information. Koasa stage 2015 09 29 is 3,7 gb, Akicha BD stage 2015 10 04, also Koasa stage, is 2,7 gb. But if so, then someone could upscale Akicha BD stage too?

Edit: I allwys have had a bad memory but now I'm really got scared. I already HAVE an upscaled version. I'm filming train videos for a person who produce Train videos for sale. I asked him if he could do something with the video and after a while he sent me a DVD. I watched it and found it was better but then I forget the whole thing. Until now. Yes, he and his equipment made a good 1080p out of the 360p original video. Hard to understand for me. :D The file is 6,5 gb.

Edit 2: In fact, he made 2 versions. Another one with even more Harry Potter work. It's even much better but I don't know how big the file is. The video was too big for a DVD disc so he sent me a Blue ray disc instead. I can play it on my TV but my PC can't handle Blue ray.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I seem to recall the tv stages being in 1080i

Yeah, I remember DMM still being in potato-vision until pretty late on.

Anyway, probably best not to let him know that it's the NSA financed by the CIA and the Mirror-Men that conspired to deny Akicha of her rightful glory....or something.

18. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    So AKB's youtube channel now has the name OUC48

May I ask what does OUC stand for?

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ouchi おうち (OUC) or house. It's their Stay At Home project.

20. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Ah thank you.