1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

2019 Member Ranking Result Reveal (All ranks revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by kanjo, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Got one! Best Saito in all of Sakamichi!

2. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    wow, the only girl to appear so far from my ranking. i'm slightly disappointed that all four points were from me, but i'm glad to help her rise : )
    kind of confused to why makiko is so low ranking, guess i'll find out as the discussion continues

3. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    First two girls from my list:
    16. Plearnpichaya Komalarajun (+2) I'm really impressed with Juné in One year Series, she's so gorgeous. Glad that my vote can help her ranking this year.
    18. Praewa Suthamphong (+1) And Music my darling, in my heart she's always BNK48 center.
    I gave my vote to oversea sister group oshi more than Japanese group so that I can help them rank higher and it's really worked.
    11. Sin Tik-kei (+4) HongKong's Drummer, I'm glad that I gave her 4 votes so she can rank this high, hope that next year there will be another person picking XiaoDie with me.
    14. Trần Cát Tường (+3) My ni-oshi in SGO48. I'm usually attracted with good dancer and Anna energetic dance in Heavy Rotation made me notice this girl.

For negative ones, I devote my top 3 to NGT48. I don't think I will ever forget they made Mahohon graduated and ruined NGT48. NGT48 was my favourite sister group since there songs were totally my style but because of the asault cases is been more than a year that they haven't comeback.
    01. Nishigata Marina (-5)
    02. Tano Ayaka (-4)
    03. Kato Minami (-3)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Wow at all these international sister group aces ranking so low.

The international sister groups used to have sizable fanbases on here. I guess they’ve moved on to their own forums?

5. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    392. (---) [1|0] [NMB] Nakano Mirai{+2,0}, 2
    +2 to Mirai, underrated moody girl.

330. (---) [2|0] [HKT] Mizukami Rimika{+4,0}, 4
    +3 to fast-growing Rimika.

362. (---) [4|1] [HKT] Matsuoka Natsumi{+8,-5}, 3
    Sorry, guys, it was me, I hate Natsumi...

Chill, bro, it was just a prank, I gave her a +1.

6. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    whew! a good handful of mine.

09. 330. (---) [1|0] [BNK] Weeraya Zhang{+4,0}, 4
    10. 330. (---) [1|0] [CGM] Pundita Koontawee (Fortune){+4,0}, 4
    11. 330. (---) [1|0] [BNK] Vathusiri Phuwapunyasiri{+4,0}, 4

14. 362. (---) [1|0] [BNK] Rinrada Inthaisong{+3,0}, 3
    15. 392. (---) [1|0] [SKE] Igarashi Hayaka{+2,0}, 2

I'm not surprised that I'm the only one who voted for these girls, but I wasn't expecting people to vote for a lot of thai48 girls who aren't Cherprang lmao. I follow all four of those girls for different reasons, so I had to give them some love. And Hayaka! I loved her when she was in Aidoru Sozai. I followed and spoke to her and some of the other members on twitter, so seeing her in SKE48 is kind of a trip.

7. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    My ranking so far...
    15. Chiu Pin-han (+2)
    I'm already expected that PinHan wouldn't place higher than this, but kind of sad that I'm the only one who voted for her. And those other girls under her name are actually around my 30 - 40th place though. Last year, I gave Music +4, so...

8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Whoops, didn't realize this started already. At least I wasn't as late as I was last year.

Two on the first day, zero on the second.

19. 417. (444) [1|0] [Y46] Fujii Nao - I was hoping she'd center again, hopefully she'll get another chance.
    20. 417. (470) [1|0] [BNK] Patchanan Jiajirachote - I took a liking to her after seeing the Girls Don't Cry documentary. I felt she wasn't afraid to speak her mind and I think she's got a good head on her shoulders.

Are the rankings from last year being added later? I went in and added for mine since I knew Nao ranked last year and I wanted to see where Orn placed.

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You know I've been so distracted that I just forgot

Yeah, I'm sure I can add them in by tomorrow

10. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    09. Michieda Saki (+4)
    20. Otani Yuki (+1)

Two of mine. I decided for my last three votes to pick three young members from the sisters group who I thought might have potential and be big players in the future. Otani I saw in a segment and it left an impression.
    I admire Sakipon for coming back after not getting drafted and making it into the 16th gen and not giving up when most of the rest had been promoted. She's a little... um... she doesn't seem to be as good at MC'ing as others are but I think she has a very pleasant demeanor and does pretty well in performances. Looking into the future, I think she's going to develop well.

11. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    no worries, mate
    the moment i saw your profile say "Oshimen: Matsuoka Hana"...I won't take it seriously :awesome:

• Like Like x 2
  12. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    My votes for far:
    10. 330. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Fukagawa Maiko {+4,0}, 4
    12. 362. (---) [1|0] [NMB] Minami Haasa {+3,0}, 3
    17. 392. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Goto Hinano {+2,0}, 2

01. 462. (---) [0|17] [NGT] Nishigata Marina{+0,-68}, -68
    02. 461. (---) [3|18] [NGT] Kato Minami{+11,-62}, -51
    03. 463. (---) [0|19] [NGT] Tano Ayaka{+0,-78}, -78
    04. 459. (---) [2|11] [NGT] Yamada Noe{+9,-24}, -15

--

NGT Girls
    I have to admit I don't understand how Yuka is lower than Noe, but whatever. The difference between Nishigata and Tano would be understandable if the number of people voting would have been the same, but Nishigata got less negative voters? Which I truly do not understand...
    The fact that Katomina and Noe still got positive votes makes me sick, the same way Nishigata being the best HS seller in NGT48 does.

450. (---) [1|1] [AKB] Suzuki Yuka {+1,-3}, -2
    I was way, way off. Seems like plenty of people like her but only a few like her enough, and she already got some haters... Well, too bad. She is the lowest ranking T8 new members (and newgen member as well, sad) which is completely opposite to what I predicted.

392. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Goto Hinano {+2,0}, 2
    So seems like I was the only one who voted for our twintail girl... Pina is my favorite 5th gen, she is the epitome of cute idols and hopefully will get more recognition as time passes.

392. (---) [2|1] [SKE] Sato Kaho {+3,-1}, 2
    I'm quite surprised, I felt like Kaho is becoming really popular. She isn't a favorite of mine but I definitely do like her. Also, would love to hear why she got downvoted?

362. (---) [1|0] [STU] Hyodo Aoi {+3,0}, 3
    Whoever voted for Aoi, thank you. She isn't high enough in my list to get into my Top 20 but she is one of my favorite STU48 members.

362. (---) [1|0] [NMB] Minami Haasa {+3,0}, 3
    And again, I'm the sole voter. Haasa is one of the few members in NMB I actually like. I don't watch their LODs of Lives but from what I've seen, I like her a lot, and her SNS presence/personality and photos are great.

362. (---) [1|0] [SKE] Obata Yuna {+3,0}, 3
    Dropping at the speed of light... Too bad. Well, that's an end on a negative note for Yunana's career in the Stage rankings.

330. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Fukagawa Maiko {+4,0}, 4
    Maiko lost her other voter. Well, next year will be her last year in the ranking since she left a month ago. Not a lot of people know her because she's a last row member in HKT, but for those who followed her for years, you can see how growth and progress and it's beautiful.

330. (---) [1|0] [AKB] Terada Misaki {+4,0}, 4
    Ranking went up, voters got down, votes stayed the same. It's Misakki's last year so it's quite sad. Hopefully she's doing well now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    14. Yoshida Ayano Christie (+3) - 362

Ayatii is the first one on my list. Sadly, I seem to be the only one that voted for her...

[​IMG]

14. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Seems like I'm the only positive voter for these two.

16. Adhisty Zara (+2)
    My token overseas group vote recently graduated for a promising career in movies.
    20. Fukuda Akari (+1)
    Vice-captain of STU!

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I didn't bother chiming in yesterday because my negative vote was the only one to show up. But now I have a couple more, so...

01. ---
    02. ---
    03. ---
    04. ---
    05. ---
    06. ---
    07. ---
    08. ---
    09. 330. (---) [1|0] [HKT] FUCHIGAMI MAI{+4,0}, 4
    10. ---
    11. 330. (---) [1|0] [HKT] SAKAGUCHI RIKO{+4,0}, 4
    12. ---
    13. ---
    14. ---
    15. ---
    16. 392. (---) [2|1] [SKE] SATO KAHO{+3,-1}, 2
    17. ---
    18. ---
    19. ---
    20. ---

01. 463. (---) [0|19] [NGT] TANO AYAKA{+0,-78}, -78 <---My only negative vote

I was already aware of the lack of support for Kaho on this forum, and Rikopi doesn't completely surprise me, but Mai oh Mai! Her popularity has really taken a dive over the last year or so. Of course it is also a sign of the times on this forum, where the 46-groups, overseas groups, and IZ*ONE are without a doubt the most popular, and talked about. Oh well.

And as far as the @Renappon comment concerning the lack of uniform voting for Tano, Nishigata, and Yamada. Frankly, I found the entire situation to be more nuanced than merely "good girl camp, bad girl camp." I mean if I could downvote the entire group as a collective, I would have. But at the end of the day, after hearing all the commentary, all the opinions, and all the bickering, I voted for the one member I personally felt acted the most despicably.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    still only one girl thanks to @qpet copying my rankings

12. 362. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Kuriyama Rina {+3,0}, 3 - I supported her from literally day 1 of SR audition bc I liked her looks and also she's an Eito fan. Was nice to see her succeed but then I kinda didn't care for some time since I don't really follow HKT... But then the 5th gen started their Twitter (and later she got a personal account ofc) and her photos are SO GOOD ALL OF THEM. Honestly wanted to put her even higher originally but since I still don't follow HKT I don't really know much about her admittedly haha

Mirai is great! My top 10 NMB member for sure!
    I wanted to include Sakipon at first but couldn't find a place for her in the end:( She's become insanely beautiful and I'm definitely gonna follow her more this year!

• Like Like x 2
  17. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    20. Saito Makiko (+1)
    Wth. How am I the only one that voted for Saito Makiko.:confused:

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

17. Okada Rina (+2)
    19. Kamijima Kaede (+1)

Just one new entry for me in this tranche, one of HKT's newest mighty midgets. Not only is Kaede incredibly cute, she's got a great voice too.

As for the NGT girls I voted for, I would have given them all higher minus points if I could but one is forced to choose so I ranked Tano as being worst due to her seeming to be the closest to the attackers.

btw thanks to Kanjo for running this, it's always entertaining to see where things shake out.

I think there's also a general malaise about HKT all thru last year, only 1 cd release, less TV exposure, a plummeting in the amount of gravure jobs they get, also they've been ploughing through the same stages for years especially Tadaima (4+ years!)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  19. qpet

qpet Future Girls

still nothing for me, and I thought it's because my girls are getting popular..:( Btw whose photo is your avatar? Just kidding
    I already reverse searched it
    I read boobs

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

None of the girls I voted for ranked yet.

Abe Maria's rank is quite low but I guess she never really ranked high probably? and it's also because she transfer to TP now. I actually quite liked her in AKB in her last years in the group because she made so much progress compared to her debut, it was nice to see. Hopefully she can do well in TP even though I don't follow them at all!

I thought Sayaya would rank higher than this tbh but it's true that she doesn't have as much exposure as she used to have back then and I don't see people talking about her now. Things change fast in AKB and the fandom, even just on this forum alone (well, sometimes one fan can make the difference especially for this ranking, anyone giving +15 to a girl is a big help).

I actually like Uemura Rina of Keyaki, and Kitazawa Saki of AKB. I guess it's 2 other girls that I could have added in the last ranks of my top 20 when I didn't know who to put there, but I don't regret my ranking though, I just didn't know that these girls would rank so low. well, I don't think my 1 point would have changed anything anyway ^^;