1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NMB48 23rd [Datte Datte Datte] (2020/08/19)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    No "story", but if you watched her attitude and performance (especially her participating in Team N stage), you'd be compelled to agree, I think.

Same as saying she was amazing, a hot, fiery performer.

2. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Somehow this turned into a Cocona vs Aayan debate but when it comes to be on stage I don't think there's a real debate, aayan is clearly better. Being said that, Cocona is improving as well so don't be that harsh; the same way that aayan is not sayanee cocona is not aayan and that's fine...cocona is cocona and aayan is aayan.

The newcomers on senbatsu are very welcome, this surely gives hope and strengh to the rest of young members, if they work enough there will be chances for them to be selected as senbatsu.
    There are other senpais who are deserving being on senbatsu though; Yuumin I think is close to that if they want to be fair.

By the way, the a-side song is going to be cute one....we all knew this, right? [hehe]
    Let's hope for team songs this time!

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. forzzilla*

forzzilla* Kenkyuusei

:1st:
    Good job Cocona! I love to watch some people's bad reaction. [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Cocona is way prettier.
    Ayala has better stage presence.
    good choice for W center.
    Support both girls please

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Cocona on SR said they already filmed the MV, and it's a cute spring-like song.

• Like Like x 1
  6. namba48iirc

namba48iirc Kenkyuusei

and here i hope for some cool song.. Or something like HA! maybe. It's too boring for some orthodox-idol song. But as expected since it's cocona it must be a cute song. Guess i'll skip this single. So boring.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Bye Felicia

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Bloody hell, at least listen to a song before you call it boring and decide you're going to skip it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Kriss Jan

Kriss Jan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    横山由依、山本彩加
    For cool song of NMB Aayan can handle it but Cocona can't do it. That's why staff make a cute song, Cocona can't get the strong dance like Aayan

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. namba48iirc

namba48iirc Kenkyuusei

it's gonna be another bokou e kaere though. A cute spring like song. Or maybe something cute like rashikunai.
    Looking at akb give zukky whom known as a good dancer a song like shitsuren arigatou (an orthodox-cute-idol song) whats wrong with 48 lately hm

Heck, it doesnt have to be a cool song. But at first i had hope that this song gonna scream namba! thats why i mention something like HA! or namba ai. A song that we can totally tell that this is a nmb song. Hell, this is their 10th anniversary single after all and they give them a cute song :fp:

Mod edit: do not doublepost.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Personally wise, I prefer Aayan-solo center, but seems like Cocona got backed up by Vernalossom AKS [hehe]
    At least Rashikunai is one of my favorite. But if we get cutesy song with zero Namba soul then I'll pass this single :hmm:

Oh God, I can't believe someone drop Cocona's darkest moment :eek:

You know, all of Aki-P's good songs went to Hinatazaka46 :fear:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Hey, Rashikunai, is a fucking banger and I'm down for a 2.0

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka

if the video does not show watch the video here

More details in https://fortunemusic.jp/nmb48_202005_phone/

New gimmick for the theatre edition: Namba-style Telephone RiNG RiNG RiNG CARD (+ live telephone meeting by lottery) (なんば式お電話RiNG RiNG RiNG CARD(&抽選式生電話会)). As far as I can tell, there will not be any handshake ticket coming with the theatre edition.

Basically, every theatre edition CD will come with a RiNG RiNG RiNG CARD. Follow the instructions on that card and you will be able to listen to a pre-recorded message from one random member using your phone. The instructions are to first call a hotline number* and then enter a serial code for the specific message. There is a member photo printed on one side of the card and that's the member who recorded your message. You will also have a chance to have an actual phone conversation with the member you want.
    * I assume this will be a Japanese phone number — check your international calling rates if you're overseas? lol I'm not totally sure though, so don't quote me.

NMB48 Telephone Meeting Schedule
    (1) 2020.5.16 (Sat) 10:00–20:00 (scheduled)
    (2) 2020.5.17 (Sun) 10:00–20:00 (scheduled)
    (3) 2020.5.23 (Sat) 10:00–20:00 (scheduled)
    (4) 2020.5.24 (Sat) 10:00–20:00 (scheduled)

Each day will be divided into five two-hour sessions. Each session has either 9 or 10 members doing the phone calling, and every member will make 50 phone calls in one day.
    The website above has information re: which members are scheduled for which sessions, but I'm too lazy to translate them. Check them for yourself if you're interested.

First round application: 2020.4.4 (Sat) 12:00 – 2020.4.21 (Tue) 12:00
    Only one round is listed is far.

I'm guessing that this is management's replacement for the handshake events that no one knows whether they can hold.
    I'm also guessing that this is Yoshimoto's idea since JO1, a boys idol group partly backed by Yoshimoto, did something similar not long ago lmao.
    (A very short version of what happened with JO1: They planned to do lotteries for physical events in mid-March (for their debut single released in early March). Most fans had already ordered their singles before it was obvious that the events couldn't be held due to COVID-19, so the management came up with another lottery with several types of prizes, one of which was for a phone conversation with one of the members. There was no RiNG RiNG RiNG CARD.)
    (Also, anyone who's interested in JO1 please check out and support Shiroiwa Ruki; he's a darling.)

NMB's gimmicks this time cannot be directly compared with JO1's, but probably Yoshimoto liked JO1's results enough (and/or no one had a better idea lol) so they decided to go for this. Hope this will be a good enough replacement for handshakes? We'll see how it goes. If COVID-19 goes on, maybe we'll have Zoom / Google Hangout / Microsoft Teams (/ SR if that's possible???) meetings by lottery for the 24th single lmao.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's decently creative I guess. I actually really liked that one thing SKE did during the coquettish single. There was this card that came with a serial code or something. It came with a 1-2min vid and it was whatever the member wanted to do. I have Kaotan's, Tani's, and Azuma's, cards cause I specifically wanted their's lol. It was a cool idea that was never implemented again and it was really fun to see what the members did.

But a phone call would be...hard to monitor?? What if the fan says something not appropriate? if it's pre-recorded only, ok, whatever. Cute I guess, but a live phone call could end badly lol. I know some fans are real freaks out there lol. Gotta protect these idols lolol.

Edit: I actually also own Churi's card cause I'm a freak lol

16. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    When JO1 did this, each phone call would begin with a staff stating several rules to the fan. That includes the duration of the call and that you can't say anything inappropriate etc. Then the phone would be passed from the staff to the member. Also, the member would be informed of some basic information of that fan beforehand. The name was definitely included but I couldn't remember what else; where you come from was probably one of them?

I think it will be reasonably safe if NMB follows this. The risk of the fan saying inappropriate things still exists but the fan probably has to enter some personal information for joining the lottery, so disobeying the rules may earn them a ban from future events. This knowledge can serve as a deterrent.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well that is better you're right. I hope it goes well and that fans get their money's worth. I would imagine sales dropping, but who knows. AKB doing just fine it seems​

18. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I definitely prefer Ayaka, but as Cocona's selling things like hot cakes, it'd be stupid for their management not to bring the best of both worlds together

Both Bokou e Kaere and Rashikunai are my favorite NMB songs :mail:

19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    AKB doing fine cuz they still have HS tickets with lot of resales (despite in middle of COVID-19 pandemic)

I think the closest group to see the sales result is HKT since they is going to release the single 2 weeks later and with HS sales (while NMB have this phone thingy -hey, that sounds like before-2016-era KPOP gimmick for JP release :fear: )

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    OP Updated with songs etc