1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    At time of posting, Keyakizaka46 is doing a YouTube livestream as part of their 4th anniversary. Captain Sugai Yuuka said that Keyakizaka46 was planning to hold live concerts to commemorate the anniversary on 15-16 April 2020. That, however, did not come into fruition because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic crisis.

https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/1247015280435290112

2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Happy 4th Anniversary K46 and fellow Keyaki fans!

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yesterday I watched Keyakitte and realized it was the first real laugh I had in weeks. Last year had maybe been the most hard Keyaki went through, but we also got some incredible gifts from our girls.
    It wouldn't probably become perfect from here onwards, but I think something behind the scene is moving and we are already walking a new path.

To Keyaki and to Keyakikids, happy 4th anniversary!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

https://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/page/4th_anniversary?ima=0000

Next color is purple and black. Garasu wo Ware! What could they announce?

Since we already got 5 announcements yesterday which represented their 5 singles I can't really take a guess what they will announce for the last three. They seem to save them for a later moment.

Possibilities are many:

-New drama (I hope so)
    -New Overture video
    -2nd album or 9th single (wishful thinking due to Covid-19)
    -Keyakake expansion to TV Osaka
    -New channels or even a new variety show
    -Due to Covid-19 they will print documentary on DVD/BD

6. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana

Toomuchidea/Wetriedsubbing did some of them i think, if you looked in the subbed Keya forum there's at least one there.

7. janna bobis

janna bobis Kenkyuusei

yeah, i saw it, its only cut scens of yui-pon. i watch ep4 in wetriedsubbing. btw thankyou

8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Technically they could still release the 9th as 3 of 48g are releasing singles but are not doing physical handshakes

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  10. sukiyanen_miichan

sukiyanen_miichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Hello,

I have commissioned @lesbianzaka46 on twitter to translate Koike's 10,000 characters interview she did for BLT in November 2019. She talked about how being dropped from 9th single senbatsu affected her and her growth from it. It's a really good interview and I'm looking forward to her 10,000 characters interview with MARQUEE for April issue :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Suntory Green Tea Lemon CM with Sugai/Tamura

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Cute CM. Sugai's reaction after taking a sip got me lol-ing. Her acting sure hasn't improved [hehe]

Management seems to love the Yuuka-Hono pairing. Constantly seeing those two together as Keyaki reps nowadays.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    there can be more than one ace, right? i'd be surprised if management didn't consider hikaru an ace too after being the first 2nd gen who got to center

about the single, i do wonder how the current COVID-19 situation will impact the groups. it's going to take a while before they can hold concerts or hs events again...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  15. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Yea, someone mentioned above that AKB groups are still releasing singles amidst this pandemic so I'm still hopeful that the 9th single will see the light of day sooner or later rather than never. At this point, I'd be happy to just get a release date announced so we can at least be assured that we'll be getting some new music from them this year, even without the usual concerts/hs.

UniAir released a new TV CM recently with concert snippets (2ki looking fierce ~).

Did anyone else catch that the official twitter acc for UniAir tagged YuiPon under the Keyaki tag in the CM announcement? Probably nothing but just thought it was interesting ^^. For ref, Hinata's sole member tag was (unsurprisingly) its center Kosaka Nao.

16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yuipon's name had been on the mouth of fans as next center for so long, it isn't a surprise to see her tagged in the CM. The real surprise will be when she isn't center but I doubt that

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

A bit late, but don't think this was posted yet so here are the (very first) profile pics for our new (former-Sakamichi Kenshusei) 2ki :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For those still unfamiliar, the names are:
    (top left) Endo Hikari (Roichan) | Ozono Rei (Shiichan)
    Onuma Akiho | Kosaka Marino (Sango-chan)
    Masumoto Kira (Dorokatsu) | Moriya Rena (Moyashi-chan) (bottom right)

Endo Hikari is the oldest of the bunch, turning 21 this week while Kosaka Marino is the youngest at 17. Which means the 14-year-old Ten-chan remains the youngest of the group by far.

Blog relays for the new 2ki have already started. Come check out the members' individual threads & twitter for trans (ty as always to @too much idea!).

They'll be featured on UTB (vol. 289)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Already have my faves, but they all seem promising and with the recent 1ki exodus, hopefully ya'll can find someone new to oshi :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42

I have grown wary of the phrase "next generation ace" being thrown around in 48G. I do like Hono though.

I know its still pandemic season, but I hope that the new senbatsu can be announced at least. I also think the new center will be Ponpon, hence the Ponpon-centric episode we got last KeyaKake.

By the way, I love how fellow K46 fans here have warmed up to the nickname Ponpon :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Man! Sorry guys and girls, but those uniforms couldn't be more ugly if we tried! :hmm: but thanks @keyak for the pics, always appreciated!

At the moment I'm still mistaking Akiho for Rei and Rei for Akiho, but I will get better soon thanks to their blogs and, hopefully, Keyakitte episodes.

As for the Ace thing....
    Pon has surely some kind of "senpai right" to it, if we want to be fair. She's waiting for a chance for too long to not get it now.
    On the other hand, mngmnt is pushing both Hono and Hikaru, both of which give way different vibes and could push Keyaki image in very different directions.
    But if I don't remember wrong, especially when 2ki first came, Karin was the name dropped by fans, so I wouldn't completely close the ace-door for her. Was her on the first 9th single senbatsu? I remember Seki but not Karin. Anyone?

No matter who will be chosen, I wonder if this long wait will lessen the weight of the position on the ace' shoulders or the opposite, making it more pressing. Or maybe wouldn't change nothing, that's possible too...

Meanwhile, we keep our watch still. Soon or later they'll HAVE to release something, right?

• Like Like x 1
  20. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    their uniforms used to be so pretty i hope they go back to the 1~4th single style in the future (wouldn't mind if they bring the suits back as well because i loved those)
    last year they had some pretty ones like the one they wore in tokyo dome during saimajo or the keyaki republic 2019 sailor uniform, i want to see more of those.

• Agree Agree x 1