1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single HKT48 13th [3-2] (2020/04/22)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like the choreo so much. And the visual of the MV as well, the colour filter reminds me of AKB's Kaze wa Fuiteiru which was, very chill. And I like how the screen time is quite fair. And lastly about the song...it's good, but not how I thought it would be. Just like Ishi, the composer is really good at building momentum, only to find the song is....quite flat? But seeing a lot of people like that type of songs I was like, okay then. I like it more than Ishi, though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    That is true about the Ishi part. Though it is a bit short this song in overall length. Think the crescendo could've been capitalized on more.
    As a Sakamichi fan, I like it and can take the non-conventional HKT change. The hardcore long time HKT fans might not take it as well though

I'm just waiting for the YT channel to set their auto-translate to Japanese so that I can actually start to understand the lyrics

Edit: The closest Mikurin will get to being Nogi-esque [hehe]

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    As a Nogizaka fan, this is right up my alley. Leans very much on the Nogizaka side of sakamichi series not Hinazaka nor Keyakizaka. Everything about it screams Nogi.

If they're looking for new fans, they've got one here.

(Gonna break out the popcorn, because I want to know what the hardcore HKT fans are gonna say)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

I like the direction.
    I'm more into idol-y releases.
    However, like the user above me said. They're gonna get new fans, so I'll support the girls.

Nappi is gorgeous. Damn! When Nako left I completely lost interest but this girl will keep me there.

7. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    It’s not bad...it just feels like it isn’t as good as it could be. The concept and video is amazing, but the song just needs some tweaks to be perfect.

There is like no transition into the chorus, it just suddenly starts.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Been an HKT48 fan since 2014, for reference.

Tl;dr: I'm really satisfied, it's great, the MV is great (overall), the music is too. I'm really happy, well done. And great job, Nappi.

This is so good, so good. HKT has been growing up, and Nappi is a center I could not see centering anything other than this kind of songs. I personally believe she looks quite mature and falls on the "beauty" side of the cute - beauty scale. Having a cute song would just feel off. The teaser got me really excited because it falls right into what I wanted this senbatsu to have. With this senbatsu (Yui, Meru (to some extent), Aki, Natsu, Nappi, Nene, Anna (to some extent), Aoi, Madoka, Hinata, Emiri...) it was the obvious choice, and I'm glad it worked out well. The girls who won't fit in that category did great as well.

The MV was great in my opinion - so aesthetically pleasing, the colors were great, the outfits were great (I really enjoyed the fact they had diverse ones and sticked with them until the end). I do have an issue with the transitions (some of them were quite unpleasent - those with flashes or shakes, I felt they were unnecessary), the flashy lights (some of them were fine, some were too much for me) and 1:18... I felt like it was completely unnecessary and had no connection to the rest of the MV. The flag scenes were perfect, they didn't feel forces and were quite touching, actually. I liked the fact we only got to see everyone together in the end.

The song is great, it'll probably take some time to have a grasp on the lyrics and melody (it's not very catchy), but it's really soothing. I enjoyed it a lot. I feel like it'll be perfect as background for activities such as drawing or reading. Once again, would not expect anything else.

Totally agree that it falls closest to the Nogi style, which I'm happy with.
    If I were to choose the member that looked best, Emiri, Aki and Meru are my top 3, but all members looked great.

• Like Like x 2
  9. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Pure love <3

It's sad and soothing at the same time (this is why I don't mind that the song is not that exciting. In 'Ishi' I didn't like that, but it's not a problem for me here, because the atmosphere is different). Like saying goodbye to the old HKT and welcoming the new one. Someone in the comments under the video says, the flag has the same colours as the Ishi uniform had. I wouldn't have noticed, but it's true! If this was intended, it is such a nice detail and underlines the feeling I get from the MV :cute:

... and Nappi is so beautiful and fits this concept so much~

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    song is nice, nappi fits as center

12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nappi looks great, doesn't she?
    Esp with shots like this (from their new official IG)
    https://www.instagram.com/official_hkt48/

==========

I was wanting to comment about the flag thing as well. Glad it was noticed

My wandering thoughts are that they are finally maturing and accepting that their members (as the different colours) all bring something to the table
    Unlike the past where they were so desperate to protect their Hakata-ness and establish themselves. Hence all this aggressive flag waving (ala what Sakura spoke about in 2018)
    Which is something they need to do post-Sasshi anyway

and..

my ultimate wandering thought. To prepare the way for Sakura's and Nako's return.
    (that Melon Juice concept ain't going to cut it)

13. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

14. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I like the song and MV. I think the concept it really matches Nappi. I hope they can gain new fans with it

15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Maybe if I may rant a little, there is not enough miku in this single. She's only in 2 songs and 1 of them doesn't have mv and I'm guessing it would be a choir type song since it includes all members :(

16. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Actuammy reminded me of Position the most, both song and MV wise. Nappi is center but I feel like I barely got to see her?
    The ending came too fast, some lovely instrumental momentum would have been nice.

17. SPTofumon

SPTofumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Twitter:
    SPTofumon
    From my limited knowledge of HKT songs and members, I'm absolutely loving this song; it's a definite step up from Ishi because that song was a bit too bland for me. But the sound of the song and their vocals are really good! I see a lot of people talking about the ending, but I personally enjoy how the song ended

Also, I hope I can learn some stuff about members here. I always thought of Nappi as being really cute and thus, she would have gotten a cute idol song that I probably would like less. Is Nappi's image like this song?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I like it a lot, both song and video gel really well - throw the CD art in there too, the whole thing WORKS really well as a package - and it's definitely a step up from the last few singles. Like, this is the first HKT A-side I've liked since "74okubun no 1 no Kimi e", 4 years ago. Great coupling tracks here and there, but I've been pretty indifferent on the main tracks otherwise - something that seems to have spread to most of the 48 groups (good B-sides, meh A-side). But this I like a whole lot.

19. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    100% Matsuoka Hana is next center:lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen: