1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamaguchi Haruyo (Paruyo) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Feb 17, 2020.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    rps20200216_140538.jpg
    Name: Haruyo Yamaguchi (山口 陽世)
    Zodiac: pisces
    Birthday: february 23, 2004
    Hometown: tottori, japan
    Height: 151 cm
    Blood Type: O

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    She played baseball during middle school. She is very talented. Her video of the trainees profile posted for a fan in twitter has almost 600,000 views.
    She has received compliments in twitter of three professional baseball players.

rps20200217_150551.jpg

Video
    : https://twitter.com/kawatahinasika/status/1228621891104989184?s=20

Hiroki hasegawa( tokyo yakult swallows)
    https://twitter.com/baseball_hkt823/status/1229039406591266818?s=20

Taisei tsurusaki ( rakuten eagles)
    https://twitter.com/tsurutai1010/status/1229025489676689408?s=20

Takahiro arai (hiroshima carps)
    https://twitter.com/aradon_takahiro/status/1229255245961711617?s=20

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday !
    :ome:
    rps20200222_103029.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. js0114

js0114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    Happy Birthday

5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Haruyo in weekly playboy

rps20200323_192342.jpg

rps20200325_180839.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    In this clip, she looks so smol and cuutee!!!:cute::cute::cute: She reminds me of the young Nogi's Watanabe Miria.
    video has been removed
    credit to OhisamaTV

Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  7. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    from hinatazaka46 story.
    - she grew up in the countryside area of Tottori prefecture.

- she's shy and Takahashi Mikuni was the first person from the Sakamichi audition candidates that she talked to.

- she played for boys baseball team when she was in elementary school.

- how she got interested in idols: One day she was looking for baseball related dvd at a rental shop, she came across Nogizaka's Hatsumori Bemars dvd. After watching the series she got really interested in Nogi and became a fan. Her interest in idols then expanded to Hiragana Keyaki. She even travel far to attend their handshake events.

• Like Like x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Haruyo first blog
    Translated by @theblueslope

[​IMG]

"Nice to meet you! I, Yamaguchi Haruyo, have become a 3rd gen member of Hinatazaka46.

"Birthplace: Tottori ---the first in Sakamichi!---
    Nicknames: Haruyo, Haruyo-chan, Paru, Paruyo"

"Blood type: O In addition, everyone in 3rd gen has a different blood type! A -> Marii-chan B -> Mikuni-chan AB -> Hinano-chan O -> Me (Haruyo) Looks like a miracle (´∀`*)フフ"

"This is my first blog post,, so I'm feeling nervous,, There's a lot of things I want to write so I think I'll write and post a part of it for today. This might get long, but I'd be happy if you would read it until the end. First of all I would like to thank all of you."

"Those who have watched me doing my Sakamichi audition SR, thank you very much! As #77, I was called something like "Nana-chan" that time. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting as it took a year until the trainee assignment. Thank you for waiting for me!"

"For watching my vertical promotional video, the Sakamichi trainee tour, the magazine I've participated in, Hinatazaka de Aimashou - for watching all and any of those thank you! And then there were also people who sent me letters and flowers during the tour, "And for that, too, thank you very much! Every single one of those made me very happy!

[​IMG]

This is from the Sakamichi Trainee Tour. From the left, Matsumoto Kira-chan, Kosaka Marino-chan, and me."

"We got along so well that we were always together wherever we go and relied on each other. The three of us who worked hard on our terrible dancing skills ( ´꒳` ) I have yet to post the ones with the others. All 14 of them are so cute and kind."

"On 3/27 Hinatazaka46 had their 1st debut anniversary. Congratulations! From the 2nd year onwards I'll be a part of them, and I'll try my best to contribute to the group. Ohisamas, it's a pleasure to meet you! Though I couldn't attend the SR on Youtube-san, I watched it too!"

"And later on, the 3rd gens contacted me after, it made me so happy! I've always loved them since the days of Hiragana Keyaki, and of course I still love them even after becoming Hinatazaka46 - so it was beyond my imagination to ever become a part of Hinatazaka."

"I was very nervous when I had to meet the group, but then the seniors warmly welcomed us - and frankly I felt very happy. So I'll work hard in order to become just like my charming seniors that I admire so much, both as an idol and as my own person, so that those who watch me would then say, "She's truly a good girl!"

Thank you for your support! Please take care to stay healthy!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1247764399516876808?s=20

Haruyo's blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33237?ima=0000&cd=member…

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

This really best fun fact we get about 3rd gen, "They are very unique" event their blood type :chuffed:.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Welcome!

I hope to be posting more baseball related content here. If and when pro baseball returns this side of Corona-chan...

11. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Finally got around to watching the 3rd gen debut on HinaAi and this girl gave me chills. I've played baseball for over 10 years and sports in general for most of life so I've got a bias for athletic idols and you can just tell when someone else is ridiculously talented from even something simple as playing catch. The snap of the wrist, stepping into the throw and nonchalant catching ability just can't be faked by amateurs so she had me hyped for what kind of pitch she was going to unleash. Good Lord!!! She's out here throwing 80!!!! With a ridiculously clean pitching form!!! I haven't seen an idol throw like that in a long time, she def throws harder than Hasegawa Rena does and probably throws harder than Ichikawa Manami. Only other idol that comes close was Nakagawa Haruka back when she threw 75 kmh on an episode of Shukan AKB. I'm sold, she's piqued my curiosity

P.S... She's cute too

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

also the pitch speed is probably deflated because they're throwing at such a close distance, no?

13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Haruyo's blog
    Translated by @theblueslope

Haruyo talked about her childhood photo from her early elementary school years

[​IMG]

"She's giving it her all in reading the book aloud! \( ´˘`)/イイコ I was totally sunburnt... back then whenever it was break time I'd go outside and play soccer with the boys."

"Getting sunburnt after playing soccer during lunch break, you know how it would feel like there's some kind of feverish warmth coming from within? Anyone here can relate? (◜௰◝)"

Haruyo mentioned that Marii has this idea where the three of them would throw Q&A's to one another since they can't receive questions from the fans yet. So now she's answering a few questions from Marii:

"Q. What's the most memorable thing to you from the trainee tour?

A- Of all the 15 songs perofrmed, I was assigned the center for Hinatazaka46's 'Kitsune'. It's also my seniors' song that I've seen the performance of the most so as I studied for the performance, it had seared itself in my brains and left a place in my heart. And above all, the penlights looked so beautiful!

Q. Is there any place you want to go to after things have calmed down?

A-There are so many places in Tokyo that it's difficult for me to pick any, so I can't answer the question just yet, but I'd like to go wherever with the other 3rd gens - all four of us!

Ꙫ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Ꙫ

Lately aside from Knives Out I've also been playing PUBG and COD! Somehow the realism is amazing. Fortnite is too hard though, I gave up on it."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1260914670036082689?s=20

Haruyo's blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33788?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 4
  14. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

The gap between her cute appearance and tomboyishness is cute.

• Agree Agree x 6
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Platinum flash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls